Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Trust me I know how frustrating it is. I'm sorry for making you stay up later but let me explain myself a bit.

The schedule was released when I thought the technician coming later that day would actually fix my internet... I was wrong.
Spectrum has thrown me into a loop and it's devoured my time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've had three posts since the schedule where I've talked about how my internet is still down. I've talked a lot on my discord about it and I've mentioned it here as well.
I will admit I should have posted the "No release this week" post earlier than I did but I wasn't sure if I wanted to just shift focus to next week or grind out a release for the next day. Not to mention the fact to post on patreon I have to drive to a friend's house or a local wifi spot since patreon posts from my phone always error out. So it came later than I wanted it to.

I'm definitely not 100% in the right due to breaking the schedule and the later post but I'm trying my best man. This week was gigafucked and full of headaches and multiple long 4 hours calls of nothing but elevator music that I didn't anticipate when making that schedule.
give us more time with shauna and this delay will never have happened.

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
Trust me I know how frustrating it is. I'm sorry for making you stay up later but let me explain myself a bit.

The schedule was released when I thought the technician coming later that day would actually fix my internet... I was wrong.
I've had three posts since the schedule where I've talked about how my internet is still down. I've talked a lot on my discord about it and I've mentioned it here as well.
I will admit I should have posted the "No release this week" post earlier than I did but I wasn't sure if I wanted to just shift focus to next week or grind out a release for the next day. Not to mention the fact to post on patreon I have to drive to a friend's house or a local wifi spot since patreon posts from my phone always error out. So it came later than I wanted it to.

I'm definitely not 100% in the right due to breaking the schedule and the later post but I'm trying my best man. This week was gigafucked and full of headaches and multiple long 4 hours calls of nothing but elevator music that I didn't anticipate when making that schedule.
dont worry unexpected thing can happen sometimes and you release weekly not every 4 month so it's not a long wait (y)
Just that excuse of the internet not working we all know you was busy with your bot army to boost your number :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

So, what?
You do quiet a good job and we on F95 are a bunch of priates. Some of us give you some coin(s), most not, various reasons for that.
Some devs doesn't put a foot on F95 and even if they do that doesn't mean they are active and interested in the community here.
I don't say we do nothing, but if an user can't wait a simple week from a honest working dev and most times don't even pay the dev, what could you possible do?

Beggars can't be choosers. So for my own two cent, you done enough already.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, consider that by then you will have the full day 7 update ;), which also means a longer gameplay.
Does that mean we'll cover the Princess and the charity bowling thing and Charles party?
All that in 1 update and end the day and go on to day 8?
He only has 88 renders so far so that's too much to expect for next Saturday, but we can hope....peace.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Does that mean we'll cover the Princess and the charity bowling thing and Charles party?
He only has 88 renders so far so that's too much to expect for next Saturday, but we can hope....peace.
Well, the Charles Party morphed into the charity bowling thing I thought, right?

Day 7 concludes with the Bowling, Jamie date, and everyone meeting Tali. I think that's all that is left for the day.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, the Charles Party morphed into the charity bowling thing I thought, right?

Day 7 concludes with the Bowling, Jamie date, and everyone meeting Tali. I think that's all that is left for the day.
did that date with Azel get postponed ?

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Well, these are the dev's words, not mine

Sorry for the lack of posts this week! (an update and the schedule for the rest of the month)

A singular teaser for today. (Totally not a butt shot, was meant to show off her bracelet)

I've had some awful luck this week. Around 5pm Sunday my internet went down. (I have pictures of me talking to spectrum about it in my discord along with the story about it.) I'm not a big fan of spectrum right now to say the least.
But the short version here, I was told the soonest a tech could come out to fix my internet was Wednesday. So Wednesday comes around and the guy is late but he shows, he's here for like an hour and a half working on it. And then while he's still working on it my power goes out. It flickered many times before finally going out for good and the tech waited for a while until he told me I had to set up another appointment. Luckily that appointment is today and my power came back on last night.
Like I said earlier, I'm the luckiest unlucky guy on the planet.

My lack of internet and power is the reason there haven't been any posts. Which when my internet is up I'll have a few today. The character sheet and the next client poll.

What about the update?
Well, the next two releases this month will be on Saturday and we'll return to Thursdays to start next month.

The reasons being are
For this week:
I had a late start with last week's release.
I spent a large part of my time trying to fix my internet on my own.
I put way more effort into the character sheet than I first planned and it took a lot of my time. (It's essentially 40+ renders on its own with a lot of work on top of that)
There's a stopping point I'd like to hit for this week that I haven't reached yet.

For next week:
With next week being the last part of day 7 the additional days will do wonders for me making sure everything is good to go.
I want week 1's ending to be done right and not rush anything.

Schedule for the remainder of this month:
May 21st: Character sheet and client poll
May 22nd: The other teasers for this week
May 23rd: Part 7 release
May 24th: Another client poll
May 25th/26th: Weekly renders
May 27th: Another another client poll
May 29th: Teasers for Day 7 final
May 30th: Day 7 final
May 31st: Favorite girl in day 7 and an additional client poll

It's been a shitty week but I think things are gonna be fine. As many of you know I've had issues with my upload speed and the tech yesterday said he'd have that fixed for me and I hope that's true.
Okay, that's all for me right now. I had to sneakily write this while at a friend's house. I'll see you guys later today.
<3

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes