ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'd give my useless right arm for 2 updates a month from any of the other games I play. BD gives us 4 a month and people still complain. Ah well complaining and fapping, it's why the internet exists right?
nowadays yeah .. late 80's and early 90's not so much

Reactions: MrFriendly

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah, I remember those days well ... Genie and Compuserve. When 8086 and 286's ruled, 2Mb hard drives and dual 5.25 disk drives. :) My first computer was a Epson running CPM with a Green screen monitor.

Reactions: ImperialD

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Looking at the Character Sheet
The tallest girl (excluding Skye) is Margaret (Stacy's Grandmother) at 178cm (about 5ft 10in). A surprise.
Brittany holds the title for shortest girl at 149cm (about 4ft 11in). Until Full 7 Day character sheet is published, maybe a certain princess takes the title.
I guess MC is around 193cm and 196cm (6ft 4in or 6ft 5in).
I imagined Elizabeth being a little taller than her sister Jamie, not 1cm shorter. Maybe it was the difference in their personalities that made me think that, with Elizabeth being more fierce than Jamie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moon is the overall bustiest at 112cm, followed close by Rachael at 111cm. A pleasant surprise, but then again we never really got good long look at Moon's full body. You know, for research...:whistle:
Emiko has the smallest bust at 60cm.

Tia is an athlete at WVM, what sport does she play? Track & Field (as a Sprinter maybe)? Clearly it's not swimming or basketball as she's not around swimming with Kimmy or with MC on the basketball court. Got nice toned abs (y).
Same with Keyana? A famous athlete (Believe i asked what sport before and got no answer yet :LOL:). Maybe Tennis or Track & Field? It'd explain her nice butt & legs, her flexibility too :love: and explain more why she can't get pregnant at the moment and only having Brittany get pregnant now.
Unless the sports they play is a surprise and Braindrop is waiting to reveal at a later part in the story.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Tia is an athlete at WVM, what sport does she play? Track & Field (as a Sprinter maybe)? Clearly it's not swimming or basketball as she's not around swimming with Kimmy or with MC on the basketball court. Got nice toned abs (y).
Same with Keyana? A famous athlete (Believe i asked what sport before and got no answer yet :LOL:). Maybe Tennis or Track & Field? It'd explain her nice butt & legs, her flexibility too :love: and explain more why she can't get pregnant at the moment and only having Brittany get pregnant now.
Unless the sports they play is a surprise and Braindrop is waiting to reveal at a later part in the story.
They're both horizontal dancers or wrestlers.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
There is no longer an update this week my friend even though he released a post like 3 days ago with a literal schedule stating the release would be Saturday instead of Friday... he managed to break it 3 days later lol. there will not be another release until the 31st as he has decided to merge both remaining updated this month. Whilst i will always support a dev taking the time to improve content rather than cranking out 2 minute updates, i also love playing this game So this has to be said... Whats with all the cryptic shit braindrop? its like the 4th time now we have waited till patch day just to be told the wait is longer.. why is the no communication other than excuses? why was it not in the schedule post 3 days ago that the updates would merge surely there must have been some foresight. I even stayed up later than i normally would last night waiting for the update just to see a post titled "No release this week." I've seen many people supporting the dev through these rough times that seem to have presented themselves as of late which is incredible and humbling but im also starting to see more and more posts of people getting agitated with the excuses or at least so it seems. i think the main source of the frustration is coming from the lack of communication. If the updates not coming this week we dont care. If your internet has been intermittent then we will understand. But please for the love of god dont leave us hanging bro. I say this with all the love i can muster on this sad Sunday morning<3 :cry:
I don't get why you are so upset. Life happens. Is there another developer that updates as frequently as BD? You have developers that update every few months that miss their target date. Since BD updates practically weekly, any small life event can cause a delay. It's not like he has a couple of months to make up for lost time. I'd be more concerned that you stayed up late waiting for a game to update. Go to bed; if it updates, it will be there in the morning.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I don't get why you are so upset. Life happens. Is there another developer that updates as frequently as BD? You have developers that update every few months that miss their target date. Since BD updates practically weekly, any small life event can cause a delay. It's not like he has a couple of months to make up for lost time. I'd be more concerned that you stayed up late waiting for a game to update. Go to bed; if it updates, it will be there in the morning.
Really, some people don't realize how serious and work-ethic BRAINDROP is, not to mention the quality of his work.
I have some games that haven't been updated since New Year's eve.
So Greg, relax, take it easy and enjoy the good company in this unmatched thread:p;)

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes