TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I know I'm a little tipsy and need to lie down but why can't I figure out how to review this game? I don't see the option.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I know I'm a little tipsy and need to lie down but why can't I figure out how to review this game? I don't see the option.
Click on the stars at the top, it'll open the review screen, just a word of warning though... there is no draft version, if you click outside the review window, it'll close without saving it.

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
Plus they are kinda overlooking the fact that just because Jamie and Shauna are cool with sharing does NOT by any means mean that all of the other girls will be
The other girls don’t have to be cool with it. They aren’t in an actual relationship with the MC. Only Jamie and Shauna are for now. I’m sure most of these other girls will be ok with just being a fuck buddy of the MC. They know he’s in a relationship and considering the MC’s status as the second coming of Michael Jordan, they won’t put him in any kind of position to ruin that. If one of them does, he can always sever ties and move on since he’s basically going to be drowning in pussy.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The other girls don’t have to be cool with it. They aren’t in an actual relationship with the MC. Only Jamie and Shauna are for now. I’m sure most of these other girls will be ok with just being a fuck buddy of the MC. They know he’s in a relationship and considering the MC’s status as the second coming of Michael Jordan, they won’t put him in any kind of position to ruin that. If one of them does, he can always sever ties and move on since he’s basically going to be drowning in pussy.
even fuck buddies can get territorial lol I've seen it happen

Reactions: SupermanikSol

iTzVhexx

Sep 7, 2019
I can't get pass the first part where you type ya name I press enter and nothing happens please fix the Android version

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It’s amusing to me, usually it’s the other way around where some players hope & suggest for a harem route or at least a three-way romance as most games have players focus on an individual girl per play-through (one-at-a-time type) stuck starting over and them asking for a light-hearted happy ending. This one visual novel story got a few people riled up for having an accepting harem/poly relationship in the early start and a successful & decent MC with his inner-circle being mostly drama-free. Has some asking for individual routes or monogamous relationship (I understand we all have our favorites & want them to get equal screen-time ;), they're other games that cater to that) and asking for typical soap opera drama. The save only one girl and leave the other girl to die in the house fire drama ( excuse me, bad flashbacks of another game :eek: ). Let us harem fans & drama free people have this one :LOL:.

It’s only Day 3, you can say that the story is just at the appetizers, we having gotten to the main meal course yet. Still Introducing characters MC probably going to meet regularly on and off campus. (I'm hungry.)

I have a confession to the Cult of Bailey, I'm a True Believer of the Harem Gods.

Braindrop i think i found some possible theme songs for the MC.

Maybe

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
None of the info Penelope has is confidential least of all the stuff about Shauna being trans and her history being bullied and the MC defending her. She even tells the MC that she got that info from an interview given by the MC himself which I assume she found online along with alll the other hype articles being written about him same reason anyone knows who he is.
Well, I thought the fact that Shauna was a transgender was pretty confidential. But if he spoke about this in an interview, then OK. Maybe I should re-read this dialogue with Penelope... Again. :unsure:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
About the girlfriend I only find three reasonable options to not oppose a harem, first if she is bisexual, second she is cheating on you already, third she has a fetish related to her boyfriend cheating.

But none of them makes it reasonable how it develops so suddenly the "I'm okay with harem". The way she acted is so weird for me and I kind of find it pure nonsense.

Related to conspiracy theories and things like that it's usually quite cheap in most developments, even more there were quite a few interesting developments that could have been expanded already.

I will of course give it a try at later releases to see if I can get a different opinion, I like the renders so that's a reason good enough to play a game, but I doubt the writing will give me a good surprise in later releases. Still, we will see.
Actually the reason has already been hinted at in some of their conversations if you read all of it, basically she doesn't see herself as worthy of being with the MC and doesn't want to lose him to another girl so is more then okay with letting him bang them to insure that he doesn't leave her. She either has low self esteem or body dismorphia and believes she is actually ugly or not as pretty as the other girls and is terrified of losing him if she doesn't let him.

Alot of the clues are during their conversations when she is working out and also during conversations about their relationship, these explain most of it, not the exact reason but if you read between the lines you can see she is very self concious about her body and also about making him wait so long for sex due to her inexperience.

TL;DR She is sharing him so she doesn't lose him because she thinks she is either ugly/unworthy/inexperienced or a combination of the three.

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
Actually the reason has already been hinted at in some of their conversations if you read all of it, basically she doesn't see herself as worthy of being with the MC and doesn't want to lose him to another girl so is more then okay with letting him bang them to insure that he doesn't leave her. She either has low self esteem or body dismorphia and believes she is actually ugly or not as pretty as the other girls and is terrified of losing him if she doesn't let him.

Alot of the clues are during their conversations when she is working out and also during conversations about their relationship, these explain most of it, not the exact reason but if you read between the lines you can see she is very self concious about her body and also about making him wait so long for sex due to her inexperience.

TL;DR She is sharing him so she doesn't lose him because she thinks she is either ugly/unworthy/inexperienced or a combination of the three.
About self esteem don't forget ,what Elizabeth said in his basement ,
what name's their father called them

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Can I ask one thing? Since this game has impregnation in it, can we expect growing bellies and births in future updates or is that going to be reserved for the final update of the game?

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
guess about endgame, because Jaime and MC starting to fuck now, as the same as his gigolo carer. Guess he'll be a one season and then goes to NBA as they discussed at the changing room

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Can I ask one thing? Since this game has impregnation in it, can we expect growing bellies and births in future updates or is that going to be reserved for the final update of the game?
BD hasn't really talked about it yet. However even if it happens before the finale it would a long ways off because the game is only progressing at one game day per update so best case scenario it would require a time jump because the MC isn't the Alien possessed dude from Species II lol.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
impregnation here takes place on a part-time job of the protagonist + possibly with your harem, if you don’t use the condom or pull it out on time :D :cool: . And at the expense of the growing bellies, if the release rate of "days" does not change much, you need to wait a few more years:unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
impregnation here takes place on a part-time job of the protagonist + possibly with your harem, if you don’t use the condom or pull it out on time :D :cool: . And at the expense of the growing bellies, if the release rate of "days" does not change much, you need to wait a few more years:unsure:
I'm not like hardcore into the whole preggo thing so I hope he makes it optional outside the rachel job. Or we can like suggesst birth control pills or something because condoms in 3d games always look stupid to me and I hate when pulling out is the only option cuz I have a thing for cream pies :whistle:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes