The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Good. We begin our journey into the world of reviews (just a little bit).
1. This game is officially included in the list of worlds that I would like to visit after death. If Isekai exists in this life. I would even say - "if only one world is available, there is every chance of victory."
2. I liked the way in the game small tips are thrown, indicating a further plot. They can be difficult to notice during the first few walkthroughs. But when you find them, they explode your brain. It becomes clear that the plot is much deeper than it seems in the first N number of passes.
3. I like the way the game is developed. I hope it stays at the same level, or it gets even better. The only wish in this regard is not to be distracted by holiday events, at least during the first year of development. And also on global alterations, although it seems like there were promises in this regard (that nothing will happen).
4. Given the number of main and secondary characters, it would be nice to have a place with information on them. Nothing special, just a photo, a name and a short description. It is possible in the form of a website or a certain page on any service. You can develop a magazine in the game (or something like that). And you can even do this without bread:D It would be especially useful when you are asked something about someone in the game, but you don’t remember who doesn’t know what to choose as the answer. True, there have not been such situations yet, but you never know.

In general, the game for 5+ I wish to continue in the same spirit and less problems, as recently with your hard drives and ssd was.
I have a wildest theory (maybe someone already wrote something like that, but I haven’t seen it anywhere else), which I will write in a discord in one of the patron chats (you never know, suddenly I guess:unsure::sneaky::ROFLMAO: I won’t spoil it in public).

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
all I'm hoping for in the upcoming update is that Jasmine moves in with mc (as she's tied with mcs gf for me and really want more material with her).
Well, judging by the spoilers (6 photos of 2 week), she clearly approves the idea of a harem, given how she looks at mc:unsure:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al español - WVM - Day 1-3

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta.

-----

Spanish Translation - WVM - Day 1-3

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all if asked.

Also Braindrop please feel free to add it to your official releases (note that you'll have to keep those little changes I've made to script.rpy and screens.rpy files in order to allow ren'py to correctly display the translated text)

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I like the renders but dislike the story development. It kind of gives false signals here and there everytime.

We start the game, love triangle, will you cheat behind your girlfriend back yes/no.

Met a guy, learn he did cheat his current girlfriend in the past, he seems near your girlfriend.

Suddenly you meet many girls and all have the hots for you and wanna have sex.

Meet more characters, nothing special happens.

More sex and random situations

Finally your girlfriend wants you to have a harem, tells you to seduce girls and adds your best friend into the relationship.

At first I thought the game would focus on choices that can have an effect in your relationship, like cheating behind the back of your girlfriend is bad, then we get introduced to a male character and it gives a feeling of "be careful of this guy or he is gonna do something", suddenly all the starting build disappears and we get many girls that wanna have sex with our character because of... nothing? we did nothing to actually deserve so much sex I would say, I would call that the fanservice part.

Then to end it kind of breaks all it build up by having your girlfriend be okay with a harem, perhaps the point that disappointed me the most is that the girlfriend doesn't care at all if you cheated behind her back, it feels like such an important thing that didn't get used...

In the end it's hard to understand the direction of the game, on one hand it seems that it will have rivals and they will try to make your life hard, perhaps at some point they will tend a trap or blackmail you if you fuck too much, but on the other... what's the effect of blackmail when all girls are okay with you fucking everyone?.

I just don't understand those that believe it's a good development, on the writing at least, if you just wanna have sex and don't care about the story then yeah, it can be good for you.

I feel like it wasted so much potential of storytelling, for example if you told your best friend that you have feelings for her but that you don't want to cheat on your girlfriend she could have started to irrationally hate the girlfriend, because if only she wasn't here, at the same time noticing how she shouldn't think like that.

On the other hand cheating behind her back could show her inner fight of loving you but don't wanting to hurt your girlfriend. Even more the developments behind the scenes... it could have been so interesting.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Finally your girlfriend wants you to have a harem, tells you to seduce girls and adds your best friend into the relationship.
As to why his girlfriend decided to let the mc into the harem, and in principle not against his adventures to the left, I have a theory (wild, brain-exploding) that I am still working on.
As for the other girls, pay attention to the dialogue with Penelope. Somewhere she found information on the hero. Including quite confidential, if you go the way of transgender Shona. Consequently, they could have known quite a lot already in advance. Plus, now they see a confirmation of that information: it is reliable, it will always help, nice and charming in communication, attentive, generally perfect, why hide it:cool:. As for those girls who consider he as a "sex toy", it is unlikely that they will be greatly emphasized, purely in the background. It is also possible they will be used for drama.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
As to why his girlfriend decided to let the mc into the harem, and in principle not against his adventures to the left, I have a theory (wild, brain-exploding) that I am still working on.
As for the other girls, pay attention to the dialogue with Penelope. Somewhere she found information on the hero. Including quite confidential, if you go the way of transgender Shona. Consequently, they could have known quite a lot already in advance. Plus, now they see a confirmation of that information: it is reliable, it will always help, nice and charming in communication, attentive, generally perfect, why hide it:cool:. As for those girls who consider he as a "sex toy", it is unlikely that they will be greatly emphasized, purely in the background. It is also possible they will be used for drama.
About the girlfriend I only find three reasonable options to not oppose a harem, first if she is bisexual, second she is cheating on you already, third she has a fetish related to her boyfriend cheating.

But none of them makes it reasonable how it develops so suddenly the "I'm okay with harem". The way she acted is so weird for me and I kind of find it pure nonsense.

Related to conspiracy theories and things like that it's usually quite cheap in most developments, even more there were quite a few interesting developments that could have been expanded already.

I will of course give it a try at later releases to see if I can get a different opinnion, I like the renders so that's a reason good enough to play a game, but I doubt the writing will give me a good surprise in later releases. Still, we will see.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes