Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I loved the first 3 days, but:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably isn't going to be the game for you.

It's more a light hearted harem game with some external plot points going on but it's not a game that is going to have tacked on conflict.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Probably isn't going to be the game for you.

It's more a light hearted harem game with some external plot points going on but it's not a game that is going to have tacked on conflict.
Well that's good to know, I assume you're not the dev but it sounds like there's been no mention of anything to that extent. That being said, the first 3 days were still really good and I definitely recommend it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well that's good to know, I assume you're not the dev but it sounds like there's been no mention of anything to that extent. That being said, the first 3 days were still really good and I definitely recommend it.
No, Braindrop is the dev but from what's been going on and conversation all conflict and challenge will be from outside of the bedroom antics.

The stuff with the girls is relatively drama free and that is what a lot of folk have been looking for. The drama is stuff happening outside of the group.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Yeah, there isn’t supposed to be heavy drama in this game.At least from what I understand.One of the reasons jamie gives you the fuck everyone, is to probably avoid that.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
There could easily be non-sexual drama with the President or whatever he is, and his secretary, and definitely the basketball. Harp might get back into hot water if MC doesn't turn things around with the program. I feel like just the bball itself might provide a nice challenge.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
There could easily be non-sexual drama with the President or whatever he is, and his secretary, and definitely the basketball. Harp might get back into hot water if MC doesn't turn things around with the program. I feel like just the bball itself might provide a nice challenge.
Yeah I meant to specify, sexual drama as that is what I took his comment on. It does seem like the school and basketball will have the most drama to it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, this was an experience that i enjoyed a lot. Before i continue Harper is one of my main target's, damn what a fine woman. The moment i saw her it was over for any meaningful relationship with just the 3 main ladies(GF, BF and Mom). The Mom(Adoptive) was Hot also before even harp came in i was going to get her. There was no way i was doing a solo route with all of these beautiful women.

Pretty much Harper and The Mom for me as my main favorites though most of the girls are pretty much even and not really too far behind them.

Now i went in this feeling guilt af because i knew i was going to go around cheating on my gf(what can i say, heck she even knew before i did it that i was going to do it.). She's adorable af and it made it hard to cheat. So i cheated, felt kind of bad at first, with the childhood friend, but her scene was so hawt! I couldn't resist.

Anyways moving further in the game, i was thinking, where's this heartbreaking breakup scene(because of how emotional the GF is). I honestly didn't think this was going to be a full on harem game(outside of maybe 3 women) and then i reach the scene with those comments from the GF at Harps house and that ending.

I'm not going to lie, i restarted the game at the speed of light and became a Man whore. Yeah i cheated on my first playthrough but i didn't with all of the women that i thought was hot. Well that all went out the window. GF sister, Harp Daughter, Slutty Cheerleaders, even both of those Office Sluts(Mom Boss and the one at school) and i flirted with every girl this time around.

Moral of this comment is i really enjoyed the game and can't wait for the next update to see how wild and sexy some of these girls can really get.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I dont understand why people shit on Jamie, I fucking love her model, shes unique and fucking adorable.

I also will chime in that Harp and Bailey are the two I hope get some love next, though stacy is a close 3rd.
I don't either I find her adorable too but I have a weakness for freckle faced girls so that helps. It's mostly the first person kiss faces they rag on but to be honest the kiss face you get from liz if kiss her after she unloads her baggage on you is infinitely more horrifying than any of jamie's. I love Jamie's body too she has what i'd call a "goldilocks" ass no too big not too small...jusssst right.

You know my stance on Bailey of course :D the other girl that has me most intrigued is Rainn petite Goth girls are my true kryptonite. I'm sincerely hoping since bailey and her are apparently good friends I'll get to be the meat in a Bailey/Rainn sandwich in the near future lol.

Honestly I like all the girls so far really only one I've turned away was katie she just didn't do anything for me and the whole encounter with her felt like some kind of trap I have a save on that decision tho if I change my mind at some point.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
as long as its not every 6 months with content that only ends up being 15 minutes. then i'm good.
Nope BD's pretty committed to releasing a new "day" every month hasn't failed us yet and I don't expect him to. He's very active on here as well and always does his best to keep us in the loop without giving too much away.

Oct 28, 2017
Nope BD's pretty committed to releasing a new "day" every month hasn't failed us yet and I don't expect him to. He's very active on here as well and always does his best to keep us in the loop without giving too much away.
might be time to add a new fan sig then. I was saving it for waifu academy, but i feel like that game will take 6 years to finish if it doesn't get abandoned first.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm one of the "offending parties" when it comes to Jamie, and I'd like to reiterate that I also find her very cute, and I really like her actual body-model as well. Plus she's one of the best wing-woman girlfriends ever.

My whole "thing" about her stems from her introduction image where you name her, not her kissing scenes (although the one where you suck on her tongue is actually hilarious if you name her something slightly rude...). The fact that I know someone that really looks like her in real life that constantly duckfaces in every fucking picture she takes just made things worse. She has an absolutely fantastic ass though... :sneaky:

Anyway, I have a habit of introducing my own brand of, uh...let's call it "humor" using ridiculous over the top names for most characters whenever possible, and they usually reflect the character's physical traits. I couldn't even tell you how many times I've named a character Loli-something. Hell my MC's name in like 99% of games is "McBigDick HugePenis" (pronounced mick-big-dick, but also a play on the guy being the MC).

Long story short (too late), I know some people legitimately shit on her, but I suspect a lot of it is just poking a little fun.

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Now to see how long for updates then i'll really be on board.
New day every single month :) , for an exact date it will always be released on the fourth Thursday of every month.
I also do weekly releases for my patrons. (Whatever work I can do in the week). I haven't missed a deadline yet. WVM has only been out for a little over two months and is a bit over three months in development.
Day 1 was 460 renders long, day 2 was 550 renders, day 3 was 611 renders, and day 4 (If all goes according to plan) will be 700 renders long.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can please somebody say when approximately gonna be new update? And in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Guys can please somebody say when approximately gonna be new update? And in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?
next update is on the 28th.......as for pregnancy there's already a whole subplot about impregnating lonely women with Rachel. As far as the rest of the girls at school I imagine well be able to knock them up too. However with the main harem I kinda hope BD will find a way to work in it being optional other than making cumming outside mandatory to avoid it(like suggesting birth control to the girls). I'm just not into the fetish enough to want to knock up everybody and I love me some cream pies

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes