BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
So my original questions still stands what is the tag 'avoidable cheating' all about then?

Since, I don't see any avoidable cheating - unless we are talking about Liz and the basement scene where you could avoid the cheating as it stood at the time before Jamie went ahead and agreed to let MC live the harem life.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Since, I don't see any avoidable cheating - unless we are talking about Liz and the basement scene where you could avoid the cheating as it stood at the time before Jamie went ahead and agreed to let MC live the harem life.
If you shoot down Shauna outright when she confesses you don't fuck her and the sex encounter with the girl at the restaurant doesn't happen you are free to say no to rachel as well and you can say no to liz too so that negates all predeal cheating

Last edited:
Reactions: Braindrop

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Currently I see the same "problem" as with "Triangle". Its way to much happy-happy-joy-joy. There were so much potential. but with the GF and probably all other girls in the boat, there is no thrill anymore. Currently there is maybe one girls that we can steal - but not one wife to hunt down or anything else.

Dont get me wrong, its a fun game and even if the GF looks a bit weird, I got used to her look and she is cute ^^

When it is the Devs thing to have a smooth and conflict free game - ok ... I can enjoy that, but I think there is a lot missed potential with the way the game is build now.

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
When it is the Devs thing to have a smooth and conflict free game - ok ... I can enjoy that, but I think there is a lot missed potential with the way the game is build now.
The game is still in it's early stages. There's no telling what kind of conflict could arise later on. MC is already butting heads with the head of the university and I'm sure there is going to be more meat in the whole storyline with Rachael. We just don't know what will happen.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I still think there is going to be some fallout from the scene in the Dean's / Principles office with whoever that woman was - so chances are she is married and MC is going to steal her.

While Harper might have second thoughts, especially, if MC starts a relationship with her daughter then I can see some drama happening there.

Remember this is still early days for this game and I expect in time it is only going to get better.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Currently I see the same "problem" as with "Triangle". Its way to much happy-happy-joy-joy. There were so much potential. but with the GF and probably all other girls in the boat, there is no thrill anymore. Currently there is maybe one girls that we can steal - but not one wife to hunt down or anything else.

Dont get me wrong, its a fun game and even if the GF looks a bit weird, I got used to her look and she is cute ^^

i would disagree with you, there is much "drama" in other parts of the game story without having to touch on the main triad (the MC, GF and his BF).... for example the MC needs to keep wining games in order to keep the coach's job, there is also talk about a scandal at the university and how they want to avoid futher talk of suspiction (it would be very scandalous if it got out that the MC the star player of their team plays hide the salami with both GF and BF not only that but the MC mom is cheering them on).. there is also the whole other storyline about the MC biological mother and father history (like in real life once an athlete get famous all of a sudden their deadbeat fathers finds them and want to connect and make up for lost time, i'm sure it has nothing to do with the money or fame:rolleyes:)... oh oh then there is the other other other storyline with the principle where i think he could be a pimp but i also suspect that he is also selling drugs, anywho he looks like that type of character to bet his life savings against his own team then ask the MC to take a loss....

TLDR so in short there shouldn't be any shortage of drama due to all these plot points and many more (game dev if you read this then plz use these plot points its too good to pass up:)), IMO i think adding drama in the relationship between MC/GF/BF and MC's Mom would be overload and too much to keep up with and will burnout the game..o_O.... but hey its just my opinion :unsure: so take it with a grain of salt..

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
i would disagree with you, there is much "drama" in other parts of the game story without having to touch on the main triad (the MC, GF and his BF).... for example the MC needs to keep wining games in order to keep the coach's job, there is also talk about a scandal at the university and how they want to avoid futher talk of suspiction (it would be very scandalous if it got out that the MC the star player of their team plays hide the salami with both GF and BF not only that but the MC mom is cheering them on).. there is also the whole other storyline about the MC biological mother and father history (like in real life once an athlete get famous all of a sudden their deadbeat fathers finds them and want to connect and make up for lost time, i'm sure it has nothing to do with the money or fame:rolleyes:)... oh oh then there is the other other other storyline with the principle where i think he could be a pimp but i also suspect that he is also selling drugs, anywho he looks like that type of character to bet his life savings against his own team then ask the MC to take a loss....

TLDR so in short there shouldn't be any shortage of drama due to all these plot points and many more (game dev if you read this then plz use these plot points its too good to pass up:)), IMO i think adding drama in the relationship between MC/GF/BF and MC's Mom would be overload and too much to keep up with and will burnout the game..o_O.... but hey its just my opinion :unsure: so take it with a grain of salt..
Yes that is true, but I prefer the "natural" drama of these relationships and of cheating ;)

Thats where I see a comparison to "Triangle" - the rest is a lot bigger (more side-plots and characters). And maybe we can cheat with that nasty bitch that insulted the GF ^^

Reactions: dunhill

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
that ThunderRob guy ...donno bout him :p Braindrop holds a special place on my discord server and is truly one of the nicest people ya ever met..he deserves all the glory he's finally getting.
Don't sell yourself short, couldn't even begin to tell you how many pieces of dreck I've avoided by reading one of your comments, particularly about the fucking dreaded NTR shit and a tag being needed. :LOL:

Also, while I've only interacted with him here, Braindrop does indeed seem like a class act. Passionate about his game, quick to respond to comments, open about issues, witty, basically everything you want from a game developer. I wish him continued and greater success.

...as long as Bailey gets a happy ending... :sneaky:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Don't sell yourself short, couldn't even begin to tell you how many pieces of dreck I've avoided by reading one of your comments, particularly about the fucking dreaded NTR shit and a tag being needed. :LOL:

Also, while I've only interacted with him here, Braindrop does indeed seem like a class act. Passionate about his game, quick to respond to comments, open about issues, witty, basically everything you want from a game developer. I wish him continued and greater success.

...as long as Bailey gets a happy ending... :sneaky:
i'm the May-TAG man :p i scream it out..i'm so annoying..tsktsk...i used to be an asshole and stuck around whining on threads in my early F95 life..but i done grow'd up..once i point something out..say its not for me thanks i leave and never return and whine..but when i come across a game i fall in love with..i'll keep rambling away ad nauseum :p like i'm doing here on the WVM thread :D

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
When a game pisses me off (games in Unreal Engine, Html, Unity or RPG without clues or walkthrough or games with damn NTR), I go back briefly to this post to remember that this game exists and it takes away my rage. Thanks Braindrop97, i love this game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Seriously, where the fuck did this game come from and how the hell did I miss it for so long?? Its wonderful!
I fucking love Jamie and Shauna (nonfuta), they are both fucking adorable and it genuinely warmed my heart to see her crying tears of joy right at the end of the current update.

I disagree with the "no drama" argument, I personally LOVED Triangle, and this is also a wonderful game, lots of things to explore and many, many lovely women to make happy. <3

Also, if we don't give Baily some loving next update we riot!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
10-15 years ago I could have prolly pulled it off sadly hereditary genetics are a cruel bitch lol
Well, im sure you have hair in other places. Just shave one side and leave it long on the other side.

Im talking arms, legs, ankles etc. You know. Hairy places on the human body.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes