desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

6 more images from day 4 :)

Finally getting back into my usual groove this week and I'm really liking how day 4 is coming together so far.

We also flew by the $2000 goal (Thanks Lingus :p). Words can not express my gratitude... A few months ago I was just a guy who had no clue what his next step was in life. I started messing around in daz for fun and it quickly became my hobby. Now I'm here with an amazing group of supporters that love my game and it's my full time job. It's absolutely incredible.

I'm going to ramble for a bit...
A little over 2 months ago I was a guy who had no clue if his game would be liked by anyone.
This is my first time doing any of this. Rendering, creating characters, coding, storytelling... all of it. So I really didn't think day 1 would be very well received.
It was to the point that I really considered never sharing it.
But I did. (I was too nervous to post it on f95 so I went through alternative websites.)
That was until it was uploaded onto f95 for me. I received an email telling me that is was on the site, I had a moment of panic and then convinced myself to check out the thread.

I don't know why but I fully expected there to be nothing but hate... but when I loaded it up I was met with a very positive response. I remember sitting in my chair actually shaking reading through them all. Then I was invited to a discord by a man named ThunderRob. I joined and it was my first time feeling a sense of community while doing this.
Day 1 was done without anyone but me knowing about it. No teasers, no fellow devs giving me advice, nothing. I sorta didn't know it was a thing even. Anyway, after I joined I met a lot of great people who have given me a ton of advice. That's led to me being in other discords where that sense of community has only expanded.
Then Day 2 was released... the support ballooned even further. I couldn't believe it.
Then Day 3 somehow surpassed that.

What I'm trying to get at is that I came from literally nothing and through your support my game is now featured on the site that I was too scared to post it on. That's fucking crazy.

I just don't know how to thank you guys. But know that you all mean the world to me. <3
Sorry for the long ass post. I just wanted you guys to know the effect you've had on my life. <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like Braindrop gets emotional when drunk :ROFLMAO:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Although, since I mentioned a threesome scene with Shauna in a post above; I wonder how Jamie or anyone else that is going to be in a threesome with Shauna is going to react when they see her cock (if on the trans path)...

Would be interesting dialog and almost making want to have a separate save for the dialog that may happen - might be comedy in the making...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Although, since I mentioned a threesome scene with Shauna in a post above; I wonder how Jamie or anyone else that is going to be in a threesome with Shauna is going to react when they see her cock (if on the trans path)...

Would be interesting dialog and almost making want to have a separate save for the dialog that may happen - might be comedy in the making...
Jamie already knows she has a dick on the trans path I don't think it's a secret from anyone who has any interest in the MC to be honest. The conversation with Penelope on the trans path specifically brings up interviews where the fact that you protected Shauna when she was being bullied for being trans is mentioned so it's not like anyone's hiding it.

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
I wonder how Jamie or anyone else that is going to be in a threesome with Shauna is going to react when they see her cock (if on the trans path)...
I'm really interested in this as well. I hope there ends up being multiple chances of a threesome involving Shauna. One involving both Shauna and Penelope would be great to see. I wonder how Penelope will measure up to Shauna and the MC. :D

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Jamie already knows she has a dick on the trans path I don't think it's a secret from anyone who has any interest in the MC to be honest. The conversation with Penelope on the trans path specifically brings up interviews where the fact that you protected Shauna when she was being bullied for being trans is mentioned so it's not like anyone's hiding it.
Well since I am playing Shauna as female - I never get to see these dialogs - maybe, I will replay when the game ends with Shauna on trans path.

BD - Also one of the tags for this game is 'Avoidable cheating' but you have already stated no NTR - so is this stealing the girl of your male friend kind of cheating and you can choose not to steal her?

Last edited:

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
- so is this stealing the girl of your male friend kind of cheating and you can choose not to steal her?
I wonder if that decision will ultimately have any weight to it. I told Jasmine not to dump Damien and give him basically one last chance, but all signs are pointing to them breaking up anyway. Damien just doesn't seem interested in her and it will be interesting to see if there is something else going on with him. I'm just wondering if telling Jasmine to dump Damien will lead to MC being able to bang her sooner rather than later or if she really will stay off limits for a while if she stays with Damien. Only time will tell!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well since I am playing Shauna as female - I never get to see these dialogs - maybe, I will replay when the game ends with Shauna on trans path.

BD - Also one of the tags for this game is 'Avoidable cheating' but you have already stated no NTR - so is this stealing the girl of your male friend kind of cheating and you can choose not to steal her?
MC is the one doing the cheating, he has a GF (Jamie). Jasmine doesn't have any sex scenes or sexual content (yet).

Reactions: Ziltoid

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
MC is the one doing the cheating, he has a GF (Jamie). Jasmine doesn't have any sex scenes or sexual content (yet).
it's not cheating when you have permission :p tho everything before day three wouldn't apply I suppose but that can be avoided as stated

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Before that. MC already could've banged several others before Jamie told him that.

MC and Shauna agreed to have a secret affair, MC getting people prego, Liz, Coffee shop girl etc.
yes i edited my post after the fact to address that part but you must have already been typing yer response before it went through

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes