Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
It seems like all the female characters in this game are very sweet and vanilla but here I am hoping that Liz will stay spicy bad girl at least in bed. Her "I could do it better(than Jamie) you know. All you have to do is ask" line got me hyped.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Wonderful game with amazing renders. What we have here is a game that proves you don't need to have 20 updates or a full year to see a good scene. And here after 2 updates... how many? I lost count. All girls are unique and for all tastes (Though I love big boobs). Amazing job, Braindrop!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know some people were hoping for conflict when Jamie talked about other girls, some jealousy or whatnot but it's not needed.

We will obviously get some sort of conflict but it doesn't need to be in the group, external is better.

I've always preferred external conflict and a core group that has each others backs than seeing that group bickering.

There is enough going on outside of the group, we don't need Jamie turning into a jealous bitch when it's obvious he'll love her regardless. She knows full well her, Shauna and Azel are the top 3 women in his life even if Azel isn't in his bed (yet). He'd never shit on any of them. Everyone else may become important o him and those 3 but it's always going to be those 3 at the top of the cock chain.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I know some people were hoping for conflict when Jamie talked about other girls, some jealousy or whatnot but it's not needed.

We will obviously get some sort of conflict but it doesn't need to be in the group, external is better.

I've always preferred external conflict and a core group that has each others backs than seeing that group bickering.

There is enough going on outside of the group, we don't need Jamie turning into a jealous bitch when it's obvious he'll love her regardless. She knows full well her, Shauna and Azel are the top 3 women in his life even if Azel isn't in his bed (yet). He'd never shit on any of them. Everyone else may become important o him and those 3 but it's always going to be those 3 at the top of the cock chain.

Yeah, Jamie and Shauna are Wife #1 and Wife #2 in the harem and they need to approve of all future additions. I suspect anyone not-Mom disapproves of won't be welcome either.

Now, they say they'll be ok with anyone as long as they're deserving of the MC's magical love stick, but they may change their tune when they start needing a spreadsheet to keep track of that shit. :sneaky:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Now, they say they'll be ok with anyone as long as they're deserving of the MC's magical love stick, but they may change their tune when they start needing a spreadsheet to keep track of that shit. :sneaky:
Don't think it will be that difficult to be honest. MC like them does anyone object and if anyone does they she doesn't make the cut simple as that. Why do you need a spread sheet to keep track of does MC like them, Love them, fucked them - I don't see the need.

If MC wants anyone to join (other than the ones the Harem wants in) then he asks them - they so no - then she is history.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Don't think it will be that difficult to be honest. MC like them does anyone object and if anyone does they she doesn't make the cut simple as that. Why do you need a spread sheet to keep track of does MC like them, Love them, fucked them - I don't see the need.

If MC wants anyone to join (other than the ones the Harem wants in) then he asks them - they so no - then she is history.
Duckface : "Ok, who gets fucked tonight...Wives 734, 43, 19, and 12 had a turn yesterday so...I guess 11, 18, 331, and...oh wait shit, no, 11 has a cold uh...ok I'll sub in 83 and move her from the Wednesday rotation and then let Shauna take her place so we can balance that out properly then...FUCK!!!! My tablet battery died! God damn it!"

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Duckface : "Ok, who gets fucked tonight...Wives 734, 43, 19, and 12 had a turn yesterday so...I guess 11, 18, 331, and...oh wait shit, no, 11 has a cold uh...ok I'll sub in 83 and move her from the Wednesday rotation and then let Shauna take her place so we can balance that out properly then...FUCK!!!! My tablet battery died! God damn it!"
Yo, just a heads up. You might want to replay and give Jamie a different name before day 4 comes out.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yo, just a heads up. You might want to replay and give Jamie a different name before day 4 comes out.
Is she going to get pissed at me? :LOL:

MC : "Oh hey baby..what uh...what's with the garden shears?"

*gets castrated*

"Game Over! Bad End! You shouldn't have called her that!"

...you know that would actually be a pretty clever little thing to put in the game just to get your revenge on assholes like myself.

Now that I think about it, I hope you don't take the naming thing personally, I intended it to be in good fun, but I realize you worked super hard on the models / renders and everything. I guess having someone constantly poke fun at her would get a little tiresome. :confused:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Is she going to get pissed at me? :LOL:

MC : "Oh hey baby..what uh...what's with the garden shears?"

*gets castrated*

"Game Over! Bad End! You shouldn't have called her that!"

...you know that would actually be a pretty clever little thing to put in the game just to get your revenge on assholes like myself.

Now that I think about it, I hope you don't take the naming thing personally, I intended it to be in good fun, but I realize you worked super hard on the models / renders and everything. I guess having someone constantly poke fun at her would get a little tiresome. :confused:
:sneaky:

Also I don't take it personally at all. I just like to poke fun back at it. Like I'll threaten to ban people in my discord if they say it... but I never actually would. (Don't tell them that :))
Now that's not to say that I enjoy it, but I know you're just having fun with it.

There are some people who take it a little too far... like if every one of your posts here include it or you were to constantly bring it up and joke about it. Then it would get a bit annoying. There's also the people who say very nice things to me here or in dms and then go into other threads or discords and shit talk my characters. But you're not one of those.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
There's also the people who say very nice things to me here or in dms and then go into other threads or discords and shit talk my characters. But you're not one of those.
Mmm, twofaced douchebags are awesome. I love those types of people. (In case it doesn't come across properly, these statements are literally dripping with sarcasm. Seriously, that shit's pooling on the floor now.)

No there was a suggestion a few pages back about the game uh...doing things when you name her duckface.
Shit, see, now I'm curious, and that smirk-face BD left isn't helping...

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Or lips and might be creamy also...
Jaime is a very unique girl for Daz, at least from what I've seen. That's probably why I like her so much. Very few devs have proper pear shaped girls from Daz, they tend to be hourglass in one form or the other. They also tend to be very tan so her creamy skin is great too. I can easily overlook the duckish lips.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes