SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
Just finished Day 3 and am very happy with the game thus far! It's definitely been added to my list of top games. I love me some harem games and the fact that the MC is such a great guy is even better. I like how there's an emphasis on getting to know the other girls and being a force of good in their lives. It's a much better angle than the MC just wanting to fuck every girl that looks at him.

I'm glad that there are going to be options in regards to what girls we can go after and what girls we can just remain friends with. I look forward to exploring those options. When it comes to chicks with dicks, I prefer futa to trans, but I decided to make Shauna trans just to mix things up a bit. She's one of the cutest girls in the game and her scenes so far have been very well done! It's cool to see that there is actually another trans character in Penelope as well. I wonder if she still would be trans if you had gone with keeping Shauna a genetic girl?

I was a bit iffy at first with the MC making a big deal of the scene with Elizabeth in the basement considering what he had already done with Shauna and what he was going to do later on with Anna, but everything has been ironed out since then. The notion of the MC having free reign to pursue other women without having to deal with heavy ramifications is nice as I don't think I've played a game with a character in an open relationship like this.

This is a game I'll be following for a good while and one that deserves all the support it can get. You've got yourself a new patron, Braindrop! :)(y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It's cool to see that there is actually another trans character in Penelope as well. I wonder if she still would be trans if you had gone with keeping Shauna a genetic girl?
Been wondering that myself actually I know that the trans topic never comes up when you talk to her on a female shauna run but whether that means shes a girl too or just not bringing it up is something only BD can answer.

gerleg

Dec 7, 2018
Hello, I just found this game yesterday and i loved it. The story line is really cool, beatiful girls and a nice MC, not into the trans stuff, but is really cool you have the option for it.

Btw is it me or Zoe looks like Taylor Swift? LOL

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Been wondering that myself actually I know that the trans topic never comes up when you talk to her on a female shauna run but whether that means shes a girl too or just not bringing it up is something only BD can answer.
I asked this once before and Braindrop answered.
Penelope is just like Shauna. So whichever version of Shauna you chose. Penelope is the same.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
While I don't care too much about the trans / futa for Shauna and Penelope and have gone down the path of making Shauna a girl and am happy with my decision I actually still love the fact the BD has that option in the game to cater for peoples wants / needs.

The only thing I find a little odd is the possibility that two or more being trans / futa in the same location - what are the chances of that? I know any given location can be large and could included multiple of this type of person but was more wondering is that really possible within the context of this game?

In RL, I work in developing and supporting HR software and we get, frequently, copies of clients database. In the software there is a gender reassignment indicator and to date I have never seen anyone populate this field and in this day and age it would be expected if they do not wish to get bullied in the work place.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

TheFallacyGuy

Oct 16, 2017
While I don't care too much about the trans / futa for Shauna and Penelope and have gone down the path of making Shauna a girl and am happy with my decision I actually still love the fact the BD has that option in the game to cater for peoples wants / needs.

The only thing I find a little odd is the possibility that two or more being trans / futa - what are the chances of that?

In RL, I work in developing and supporting HR software and we get, frequently, copies of clients database. In the software there is a gender reassignment indicator and to date I have never seen anyone populate this field and in this day and age it would be expected if they do not wish to get bullied in the work place.
The game has a protagonist whose flaccid cock could wrap around the waist of most of the girls he has sex with and charisma that could make Inis Beag become a cornucopia of sexual awakenings and you're pining for realism? Ok.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The game has a protagonist whose flaccid cock could wrap around the waist of most of the girls he has sex with and charisma that could make Inis Beag become a cornucopia of sexual awakenings and you're pining for realism? Ok.
Yes, I know it is a game and anything is possible in a game but a story has to have some realism to make you relate to the story being told.

Yes, I know you can have different genre stories but WVM game seems to be grounded in the realism and not Sci-Fi or Fantasy genre. So I still think my question is sort of valid.

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Yes, I know it is a game and anything is possible in a game but a story has to have some realism to make you relate to the story being told.

Yes, I know you can have different genre stories but WVM game seems to be grounded in the realism and not Sci-Fi or Fantasy genre. So I still think my question is sort of valid.
Trans women aren't unicorns my man. I know 6 in real life personally, all in my city. On a college campus there are bound to be many.
Out of everything in my game this is one of the most realistic things about it.
0.6% of the population of America is transgender. The average amount of students in a college is 7000. That would mean on average every campus could have around 42 trans students.
(This isn't even including that colleges are more likely to have more trans people than the average population.)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Trans women aren't unicorns my man. I know 6 in real life personally, all in my city. On a college campus there are bound to be many.
Out of everything in my game this is one of the most realistic things about it.
0.6% of the population of America is transgender. The average amount of students in a college is 7000. That would mean on average every campus could have around 42 trans students.
(This isn't even including that colleges are more likely to have more trans people than the average population.)
I know 4 in real life myself 1 of whom I've known half my life since well before they transitoned (the other 3 I know through her) and I live in a bumfuck nowhere town with a population of only around 9000.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

6 more images from day 4 :)

Finally getting back into my usual groove this week and I'm really liking how day 4 is coming together so far.

We also flew by the $2000 goal (Thanks Lingus :p). Words can not express my gratitude... A few months ago I was just a guy who had no clue what his next step was in life. I started messing around in daz for fun and it quickly became my hobby. Now I'm here with an amazing group of supporters that love my game and it's my full time job. It's absolutely incredible.

I'm going to ramble for a bit...
A little over 2 months ago I was a guy who had no clue if his game would be liked by anyone.
This is my first time doing any of this. Rendering, creating characters, coding, storytelling... all of it. So I really didn't think day 1 would be very well received.
It was to the point that I really considered never sharing it.
But I did. (I was too nervous to post it on f95 so I went through alternative websites.)
That was until it was uploaded onto f95 for me. I received an email telling me that is was on the site, I had a moment of panic and then convinced myself to check out the thread.

I don't know why but I fully expected there to be nothing but hate... but when I loaded it up I was met with a very positive response. I remember sitting in my chair actually shaking reading through them all. Then I was invited to a discord by a man named ThunderRob. I joined and it was my first time feeling a sense of community while doing this.
Day 1 was done without anyone but me knowing about it. No teasers, no fellow devs giving me advice, nothing. I sorta didn't know it was a thing even. Anyway, after I joined I met a lot of great people who have given me a ton of advice. That's led to me being in other discords where that sense of community has only expanded.
Then Day 2 was released... the support ballooned even further. I couldn't believe it.
Then Day 3 somehow surpassed that.

What I'm trying to get at is that I came from literally nothing and through your support my game is now featured on the site that I was too scared to post it on. That's fucking crazy.

I just don't know how to thank you guys. But know that you all mean the world to me. <3
Sorry for the long ass post. I just wanted you guys to know the effect you've had on my life. <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes