BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
why not step sister??
could be a daughter from another father???
and i do not think she knows
If it is step sister then it would have to be from the MC mothers new lover / partner side which is the only way you can account for her age being the same as MC.

If she is a real step sister (i.e. same birth mother) then she would be either older or younger than MC and probably wouldn't be attending WVM with MC.

Personally, I don't think his sister (if he really has one) has been introduced yet other than in the dream sequence MC had.

Last edited:
Reactions: Braindrop

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well it is all just assumptions it could be all of that or none of that we dont´t really know it.
there is only one person who knows exactly how the story will go and he won´t tell us ;)

i will not discuss this further because i really don´t know where the story goes.
i will just wait and see :)

there are a few hints in the storytelling there but they could lead anywhere or nowhere i will just wait and see where this will go.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
As a connoisseur of "side-chicks" (to the point that my favorite characters in most games I play are in that category), I am a proud member of the Cult of Bailey, a devout Elizcopalian, and I bow at the foot of Mount Zoeon. Basically, I worship at the Church of Cheer.
All hail the Church of Cheer.
I get what you mean, I'm often find myself liking side-chicks/secondary girls more than the obvious main girl/love interest in games & stories. Especially if the main girl is the focal point of the story in games like "Life with Mary", "Lancaster Boarding House", or "Melody". But, i feel positive that all the girls in "WVM" will each get their moment in the spotlight and also quality time to bond with our star MC.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I've gotta ask though, did you ever expect Bailey to be as popular as she is? It's always a bit funny to see a "side-chick" gain such a huge following.
Not this quickly. I really hoped people would like her since she and others are meant to play a big role in the story, but I assumed it would come after she gets more content towards her.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You know it occurred to me whilst I waited for my power to come back on after a bad storm last night.... The schools full name has yet to be mentioned in the game as far as I can recall anyway so what do the initials WVM actually stand for? Given the direction of the plot thus far it might as well stand for "Willing Vagina Menagerie" :LOL:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not this quickly. I really hoped people would like her since she and others are meant to play a big role in the story, but I assumed it would come after she gets more content towards her.
We love them all.Even the ones we didn't met so far.Like the other part of the lesbian couple.

Reactions: Braindrop

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Okay I must say Shawn-a its the best char not becuse of his trans but just for me she is most charm I mean just look she is whole life wait for us she also tru-lover and she is really tryhard to make us happy,I love her facial expressions also well game 8/10.

but I'm a little disappointed that the game makes us go to the harem I would prefer to have a choice the same way I would like my "betrayals" to have some consequences and here it seems that it does not bother you and it is just the worst, the next thing is that just talk to the girl for a moment and she will want to jump into bed when I can understand Shawn and our girlfriend so I can't understand the rest.

Yes bad english no need to tell me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Okay I must say Shawn-a its the best char not becuse of his trans but just for me she is most charm I mean just look she is whole life wait for us she also tru-lover and she is really tryhard to make us happy,I love her facial expressions also well game 8/10.

but I'm a little disappointed that the game makes us go to the harem I would prefer to have a choice the same way I would like my "betrayals" to have some consequences and here it seems that it does not bother you and it is just the worst, the next thing is that just talk to the girl for a moment and she will want to jump into bed when I can understand Shawn and our girlfriend so I can't understand the rest.

Trust me,your english is way better than some games we have.Maybe try using more points and commas?

Reactions: Freezer14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

The thing is yer not being forced into a harem at all man your girlfriend merely says that if you want to be with other girls you can. You can choose not to show interest in any of them if you wish. The only exception is Shauna she gets forced on you no matter what but since she's yer favorite girl you shouldn't have a problem with that

Charlezzz

Aug 8, 2017
You know it occurred to me whilst I waited for my power to come back on after a bad storm last night.... The schools full name has yet to be mentioned in the game as far as I can recall anyway so what do the initials WVM actually stand for? Given the direction of the plot thus far it might as well stand for "Willing Vagina Menagerie" :LOL:
I was thinking about the name of the college too. To me is West Virginia Mountain... momma

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Bailey seems to be very well received. Which is great because there's plenty of content with her planned. :)
I hope not at the expense of the main girls or having so much it extremely dwarfs other side gals, which reminds me games with the forbidden three letter tag/fetish as optional, the devs of those games had significantly less romance content than its optional forbidden three letter tag/fetish.

EDIT: Also what was the point of starting a relationship with Shauna in the shower if we go through her again even if we declined her confession. Don't get me wrong Shauna is one of the best girls (the other is Jamie) but I have two saves; one is focused on Jamie and Shauna (and Nathalie) and the second is staying loyal/monogamous to Jamie(choosing no to any other girl).

215303j

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Oh, he makes us so happy with his dick, Why don't make the entire world happy with the power of the D" :ROFLMAO:
The fact that this post was liked by someone named @UnoriginalUserName is perhaps even better than the post itself! :ROFLMAO:

But, I have to say, in a way the MC's dick size seems somehow fitting to the character.
Although giving him a smallish dick would have been funny as well.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I don't normally gravitate toward blondes but I love her designer side shave hair style and she's somewhat petite (tho to be fair most of the girls look kind of petite since the MC is something of a Sasquatch) which is a requirement for me since I'm short. if there was an exact moment when I became fully indoctrinated into the cult it was the INTENSE "Fuck me" stare she gives you in the liz basement scene that shit drilled into my soul lol

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I hope not at the expense of the main girls or having so much it extremely dwarfs other side gals, which reminds me games with the forbidden three letter tag/fetish as optional, the devs of those games had significantly less romance content than its optional forbidden three letter tag/fetish.

EDIT: Also what was the point of starting a relationship with Shauna in the shower if we go through her again even if we declined her confession. Don't get me wrong Shauna is one of the best girls (the other is Jamie) but I have two saves; one is focused on Jamie and Shauna (and Nathalie) and the second is staying loyal/monogamous to Jamie(choosing no to any other girl).
1. It'll be balanced. Don't worry. ;)

2. Story related so I can't go too deep into this one. What I can say about it is that a "loyal" route is still possible. While you'll be in an emotional relationship with Shauna. All sexual content outside of Jamie will be optional.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
if there was an exact moment when I became fully indoctrinated into the cult it was the INTENSE "Fuck me" stare she gives you in the liz basement scene that shit drilled into my soul lol
The whole basement thing for sure, hell all her scenes are great so far, but for me it was when the mean girl was making fun of Duckfa…"Jamie" and Bailey said "It wasn't me, I swear!". She was so genuinely worried the MC would hate her that it was obvious she was really into him. Sealed the deal with that cuteness right there. ;)

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
WVM Day 1-3

ANDROID (761 MB): or
ANDROID armeabi & arm64: or or

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
yea early on someone expressed concern because of damian's presence but BD put that to rest and as an added bonus already laid the ground work to poach HIS girl from him if one so desires lol
Or, you could be a good bro and teammate and cover for him during his little excursion to get lucky with a male prostitute when he went off to "sleep" at his motel (we assume). :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes