K18

Apr 19, 2018
I actually rejected Liz during that scene.
Didn't make a lot of impact so far
If you reject her in the basement you lose a scene with her on day 3 that's about it
If you have sex with her. The is scene is MC catching Elizabeth masturbating again for a second time and then they have a small talk. Where he tells her keep to getting close with Jamie, alluding to Jamie's relationship proposal without specifically telling.
Rejecting Liz in the Basement. MC doesn't catch her again or talk to her. MC will only hear noises coming from Elizabeth's room when going to the bathroom and goes back to Shauna & Jamie.

215303j

If you have sex with her. The is scene is MC catching Elizabeth masturbating again for a second time and then they have a small talk. Where he tells her keep to getting close with Jamie, alluding to Jamie's relationship proposal without specifically telling.
Rejecting Liz in the Basement. MC doesn't catch her again or talk to her. MC will only hear noises coming from Elizabeth's room when going to the bathroom and goes back to Shauna & Jamie.
Yeah, but I have the feeling that also when rejecting the basement scene (what every somewhat decent person should do IMO), Liz is still going to join the harem later on. The reason for not "catching" her masturbate is because he's enough of a gentleman not to peek (again, normal for a decent guy).

Will mom MC also join the harem? Will it be possible to create relationships with her?
If you are talking about the adoptive mother, I am almost certain of it.
The real mother, you haven't been able to track down yet.
Same for the possible sister, although I have a feeling that Stacy may be actually the MC's sister. Below image: sister young, sister adult, Stacy. The similarities are quite obvious. But it's also just a dream, the MC has never met his sister IRL.
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, but I have the feeling that also when rejecting the basement scene (what every somewhat decent person should do IMO), Liz is still going to join the harem later on. The reason for not "catching" her masturbate is because he's enough of a gentleman not to peek (again, normal for a decent guy).

If you are talking about the adoptive mother, I am almost certain of it.
The real mother, you haven't been able to track down yet.
Same for the possible sister, although I have a feeling that Stacy may be actually the MC's sister.
Yes, adoptive mother :D

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i think stacy could be realy the mc sister.when the MC met Stacy she said that her mother was very strikt no Boys where allowed.And then out of the blue she said she was send to WVM .maybe because his mother new about her son going there??
well maybe step-sister??

Reactions: Braindrop

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Below image: sister young, sister adult, Stacy. The similarities are quite obvious. But it's also just a dream, the MC has never met his sister IRL.
There's one main factor that stops me from fully boarding the "sister Stacey" band wagon which is the fact that Stacey has green eyes and the girl in the dream has blue eyes and eye color doesn't change that drastically with age. You also can't judge by the second pic because that isn't really a "adult sister" image but a half dream state merge of stacey and the sister which is likely the only reason they have any similarity.

It could just as easily be Ruby the girl he met walking her dog she has the shoulder length red hair Blue eyes and the subtle freckles just like the girl in the dream. I would add pics for comparison but I'm on a different computer so I don't have my WVM folder handy :p

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, I gave this a shot for the hell of it earlier today, and I'm happy for a game where the MC is surprisingly well-adjusted. You can kind of see why he'd be popular with the women around him.

He does seem a little too nice, but I appreciate that most of his negative qualities are something that's more or less left up to the player, like how he's initially self-justifying his infidelity.

Kinda wish he wasn't hung like a torpedo, though. There's a point where things just get ridiculous.
MC that hung is a common trop in games and books.
Still he do it way better than most.
We have plenty of this in other games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Wait @Braindrop Since MC and the girls are all starting college together at the same time. Are Elizabeth and Jamie half-sisters with different mothers or fraternal twins? Or did Elizabeth have to repeat a grade in school?
It gets brought up in day 4 so I'll go ahead and say, Liz was held back a year.
WHen will day 4 come out
Like icesun said Nov 28th :)
The blonde cheerleader with the shaved hairstyle is reaaally hot, looking forward to see more of her in the upcoming updates. :love:
Bailey seems to be very well received. Which is great because there's plenty of content with her planned. :)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hey! Braindrop Just wanted to say, I love your game Brother.

Please, tell me that the MC's RL Mother, has or will be recruited by Rachael...to be impregnated by the MC.
Fuck that would be awesome! :p…..and even better, to have her already know the MC is her son (having kept informed about him his whole life).

While everyone is busy trying to guess who the sister is. The MC will be trying his best to give his RL Mother another sister for her...Lol!

I do love incest in games, so if we get to have it here....then I say "Lets put all our incestuous balls in the basket" and play Basket Ball....Lol!!………………………..Peace!!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Bailey seems to be very well received. Which is great because there's plenty of content with her planned. :)
Bailey should totally be Official Girlfriend #3 (I'd say Girlfriend #1 (sorry Ducky) or #2, but those positions are obviously locked in). It's not just her looks, she seems like a total sweetheart with just the right amount of flirty/slutty (she can turn it on when appropriate) that really likes the MC.

The Cult of Bailey is real :)
We meet every Tuesday evening and there's punch and pie! Sign up now and get half-off any merch in the store + an extra membership pin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Oh, he makes us so happy with his dick, Why don't make the entire world happy with the power of the D" :ROFLMAO:
The actual reason is that the MC is so massively well endowed the girls all need at least 4 days of recovery between sessions, so they want as many substitute vaginas as possible. It's hard to be a cheerleader when you keep throwing out your hip or walking funny. :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes