Crippy

May 28, 2018
For those that have been talking about the MC should do a year and then enter the draft as a story plot, I toss this out as some food for thought.

In the 21st century, there has not been a player from DII, DIII or NAIA to make a substantial splash in the NBA since the early 2000s. As those players have retired, it appears nobody will step in to carry the small college banner into the next era.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I have been hooked on this game since it was first released and love it.

While I do like Bailey and also Zoe from the cheerleaders but I would still love to have Liz join the girlfriend list soon and then get to have a threesome or more with Jamie included - would build upon the caring / sharing and getting on with each other better thing.

Having said that - MC has to get his foster mom in on the act soon - from what I kind of surmise is that she might even still have her V-Card and is just waiting for MC to make her his.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Today was a release day. So this is last minute but I think a certain cult will like it. :)
Happy Halloween!
View attachment 446451
And now I'm jealous of a pumpkin. Thanks for that. :LOL:

I've gotta ask though, did you ever expect Bailey to be as popular as she is? It's always a bit funny to see a "side-chick" gain such a huge following.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
It gets brought up in day 4 so I'll go ahead and say, Liz was held back a year.

Like icesun said Nov 28th :)

Bailey seems to be very well received. Which is great because there's plenty of content with her planned. :)
The Cult of Bailey is real :)
And now I'm jealous of a pumpkin. Thanks for that. :LOL:

I've gotta ask though, did you ever expect Bailey to be as popular as she is? It's always a bit funny to see a "side-chick" gain such a huge following.
As a connoisseur of "side-chicks" (to the point that my favorite characters in most games I play are in that category), I am a proud member of the Cult of Bailey, a devout Elizcopalian, and I bow at the foot of Mount Zoeon. Basically, I worship at the Church of Cheer.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Bailey fits a lot of different tastes. Some might like that she is blonde, others that she is a cheerleader and others because she is a rock/punk girl. A combination of those things aren't very common. A lot of blonde cheerleaders, but most of them are preppy bitches, not chill rocker/punk girls. How many girls fit that in games? I cant think of any besides her.

Usually, girl archetypes don't mix that much. You'll have the blonde cheerleader. You'll have the dark-haired rocker/punk girl. Bailey combines them both.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As a connoisseur of "side-chicks" (to the point that my favorite characters in most games I play are in that category), I am a proud member of the Cult of Bailey, a devout Elizcopalian, and I bow at the foot of Mount Zoeon. Basically, I worship at the Church of Cheer.
I'm also a practicing Rainnanite a sister sect to TCoB (religious puns FTW!)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm also a practicing Rainnanite a sister sect to TCoB (religious puns FTW!)

Greetings brothers, always a pleasure to see you both! Don't forget to come to the gathering next week, we have a few special events planned!

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
MC that hung is a common trop in games and books.
Still he do it way better than most.
We have plenty of this in other games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, y'know, there's being hung, and then there's being so hung that it has its own event horizon.

I get that a lot of these games is pure vicarious fantasy and having a cock like a cruise missile is part of the gig, but there's a ceiling.

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
i think stacy could be realy the mc sister.when the MC met Stacy she said that her mother was very strikt no Boys where allowed.And then out of the blue she said she was send to WVM .maybe because his mother new about her son going there??
well maybe step-sister??
Step sister ???
Same age as M/C doesn't feel right ,about the age ,
she should be at least 1.5 year younger or older .
Twin sister ???? is it more logical ??
And the most important question ??? Does she know about it ??

Reactions: Braindrop

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Step sister ???
Same age as M/C doesn't feel right ,about the age ,
she should be at least 1.5 year younger or older .
Twin sister ???? is it more logical ??
And the most important question ??? Does she know about it ??
why not step sister??
could be a daughter from another father???
and i do not think she knows

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes