The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Or, you could be a good bro and teammate and cover for him during his little excursion to get lucky with a male prostitute when he went off to "sleep" at his motel (we assume). :ROFLMAO:
I think I only covered for him on my female Shauna save and I mainly play my trans Shauna save and I don't remember what I chose on that one I just know i told jasmine to dump him when she asked. I figure if he can't appreciate her for the goddess she is I will :devilish:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Okay I must say Shawn-a its the best char not becuse of his trans but just for me she is most charm I mean just look she is whole life wait for us she also tru-lover and she is really tryhard to make us happy,I love her facial expressions also well game 8/10.

but I'm a little disappointed that the game makes us go to the harem I would prefer to have a choice the same way I would like my "betrayals" to have some consequences and here it seems that it does not bother you and it is just the worst, the next thing is that just talk to the girl for a moment and she will want to jump into bed when I can understand Shawn and our girlfriend so I can't understand the rest.

Yes bad english no need to tell me.
Personally, I love the Harem routes in games since I want to bang and keep all the girls but then again I can see how others might not like that.

You raise a point about girls want to bang him after a few mins of talking to him and I would have to point out that in the context of the game and MC character:
* He is the star player and every girls already wants to know him and bang him - just look at the rally scene
* His character is made to be charismatic, kind, polite and understanding of others problems and feelings - Knowing this I am sure any girl would also want the MC or that type of man.

But having said that I wonder how the MC would deal with a girls that doesn't take shit and wants to either own MC or wants to be owned by MC and treated like a dog in either case. I would seriously doubt Jamie and Shauna would accept a girl like that in the harem.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
But having said that I wonder hope the MC would deal with a girls that doesn't take shit and wants to either own MC or wants to be owned by MC and treated like a dog in either case. I would seriously doubt Jamie and Shauna would accept a girl like that in the harem.
I actually think Willow (who I initially flagged as a lesbian because I misread her intro convo lol) might fit either side of that coin I imagine the shade she throws jamie in class was a poor attempt at showing dominance. Conversely it would be sort of funny if jamie wanted a little revenge and the only way she would approve the bitch is she was literally made the MC's bitch lol.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
You...don't know much about girls, do you... :sneaky:

View attachment 449007
You only get friend zoned if you fail to make them yours or are too afraid to start something - in the case of MC and girls they are already practically throwing themselves at him.

But just see what he has done to Harper - if you think for a minute that she has friend zoned him then think again - if MC wants it to be just friends then it will be but if MC wants to bang her do you honestly think she is going to object?

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
This game is great. I love the story behind it truly intriguing. The scene where the MC arrives at the alley in the middle of the night sleepwalking alternating everything with his dreams is really amazing and it is quite interesting all this from the past of this same and I do not know if I am the only one but something tells me that this Miss Stacy could be ... if the MC has a sister this one, well this will be good to see where it takes us

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes