VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I'm not like hardcore into the whole preggo thing so I hope he makes it optional outside the rachel job. Or we can like suggesst birth control pills or something because condoms in 3d games always look stupid to me and I hate when pulling out is the only option cuz I have a thing for cream pies :whistle:
In general, I agree with your position. But if more options are offered than just inside or outside, I prefer to face or feed. Especially, given the fact that all the girls do not mind taking swallow.:sneaky: True, they don’t offer much options yet, except in the scene at work, I hope this is due to the plot necessity, and not with laziness to render a bunch of artworks for one scene:LOL:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

tyry25

Nov 1, 2019
honestly i love the characters in this. the things they do make sense! The MC is just like a genuinely real person and i think thats a testament to just good writing skills. I'll definitely be bookmarking this game and when i get the chance i'll have to join the patreon

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
BD hasn't really talked about it yet. However even if it happens before the finale it would a long ways off because the game is only progressing at one game day per update so best case scenario it would require a time jump because the MC isn't the Alien possessed dude from Species II lol.
Species 2! :LOL:

impregnation here takes place on a part-time job of the protagonist + possibly with your harem, if you don’t use the condom or pull it out on time :D :cool: . And at the expense of the growing bellies, if the release rate of "days" does not change much, you need to wait a few more years:unsure:
Looks like I’ve got a while to wait. The MC’s part-time job as a sperm donor is my favorite part of this game. May future updates bring on the wives with impotent husbands. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the answers, guys. Hopefully there will be pregnancy progression and birth in the future.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Species 2! :LOL:

Looks like I’ve got a while to wait. The MC’s part-time job as a sperm donor is my favorite part of this game. May future updates bring on the wives with impotent husbands. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the answers, guys. Hopefully there will be pregnancy progression and birth in the future.
You're welcome. Ask if there's any need. I think I’ve settled here for a long time. No joke, it was this game that made me write the first comment on this site. although I’ve been around for two years now, as registered here. :unsure: :LOL:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You're welcome. Ask if there's any need. I think I’ve settled here for a long time. No joke, it was this game that made me write the first comment on this site. although I’ve been around for two years now, as registered here. :unsure: :LOL:
This game has that effect. I did a decent amount of posts to random games over the few months prior to WVM landing on the site now I basically live on the thread. It's done wonder for my Like count I think I was under 200 before I took up residence a large chunk of my post count is just on this thread as well at this point

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
This game has that effect. I did a decent amount of posts to random games over the few months prior to WVM landing on the site now I basically live on the thread. It's done wonder for my Like count I think I was under 200 before I took up residence a large chunk of my post count is just on this thread as well at this point
By the way, I have long wanted to ask. How did you make supporting Braindrop? :unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
By the way, I have long wanted to ask. How did you make supporting Braindrop? :unsure:
I started pledging to his Patreon last week and if you link yer patreon account to f95zone and have yer pledges set to public you can display their icons as a badge

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I started pledging to his Patreon last week and if you link yer patreon account to f95zone and have yer pledges set to public you can display their icons as a badge
in fact the trick is that instead of the normal patreon, they show me some kind of patron zone, which still does not work for some reason :unsure:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
By the way, I read a overview here. And how is the adoptive mother related to WVM? Is it the college she went to or is it just close enough to move? Somehow I missed this moment in the game, if it was consecrated there.:unsure:

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
By the way, I read a overview here. And how is the adoptive mother related to WVM? Is it the college she went to or is it just close enough to move? Somehow I missed this moment in the game, if it was consecrated there.:unsure:
Was it really said during the story? Because if so, that would mean I missed it to... :D

• Haha
Reactions: VepsrP

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I don't think it's explicitly stated but I just assumed he chose WVM beause it was close enough that she could follow him cuz they didn't want to seperate

Reactions: Braindrop

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I just realized:
We've just entered the 3rd quarter of "waiting for day 4"... ...so now we've got less time ahead than behind us...

(I just need to sugarcoat it to make it more bearable ;) )
In fact, five weeks of development, because the first week was still in October.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
In fact, five weeks of development, because the first week was still in October.
(Just for you: 18 days behind - 17 days ahead - I didn't count the weeks, I just made a b-ball reference... :p)

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
(Just for you: 17 days behind - 17 days ahead - I didn't count the weeks, I just made a bball reference... :p)
I wish I could have afforded to support BD on a higher tier so i could get the game a week sooner but I'm a poor bastard so $5 is the best I could do :( Oh wellI downloaded a couple japanese VN's I was never able to fully finish because my old computer became a giant paper weight when it's HDD went tits up on me I'll just have to spread those out to fill my time :)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I wish I could have afforded to support BD on a higher tier so i could get the game a week sooner but I'm a poor bastard so $5 is the best I could do :( Oh wellI downloaded a couple japanese VN's I was never able to fully finish because my old computer became a giant paper weight when it's HDD went tits up on me I'll just have to spread those out to fill my time :)
I would also like to support more. But the problem is not only in money, but also that getting intermediate versions is not for me. And there are no more goodies:(

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
By the way, I want to congratulate Braindrop. There is a break through. $ 2500 support for this paradise.:PogChamp:(y)

Reactions: EthanHunt95

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
By the way, I want to congratulate Braindrop. There is a break through. $ 2500 support for this paradise.:PogChamp:(y)
Yep I get warm fuzzies knowing I helped get him there. I'm wondering what his next goal might be I guess he hit his last one so fast that he hasn't had time to properly think of anything yet lol

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes