VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Well, dudes. Counting the hours to the next teaser?) If it is like last time, I counted about 14 hours of waiting. Lucky you are bastards who are in adjacent time zones with the dev. :D ;)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
While there is a free minute, I will write my top for the family (harem). 1. Jamie - because a girl who is ready to collect your harem cannot but like; 2. Shauna (trans) - the perfect transgender that I could dream of (especially a childhood friend). It is especially pleasing that she herself is ready to protect my technical holes from her "trap"; 3. Azel - because I am not against incest, although here it is not actually there. Plus she is a perfect mom, whose needs we must take care of; 4. Bailey (goddess) - beautiful, sweet, caring, simple - without fads, in general, as the "cult" says - ideal; 5. Harper and Natalie - united because they are a family and both themselves are desired, but to see them together in bed with the mc - this is something after which you can die with a calm soul; 6. Emiko - I would put it together with Bailey, because I expected her from the very first day, after non-giname renderings. I like it exactly the way it is (they say that it was redone, but didn’t notice the difference from memory, but in fact there is nothing to compare it with), I hope it will not be redone, as someone here suggested earlier (once); 7. Rachel - despite the dubious hobbies (in which we participate), she is a pretty woman and a good boss for his mother, plus she may turn out to be the one who will help relieve stress by stupidly fucking hard (possible elements of bdsm); 8. Jasmine - I'm not a big fan of African-American women at all, but Jasmine looks good, I would say that I like everything about her except her black lips (although they go to her, it's just my tick). I'm really sorry that such a wonderful girl is tormented with Demien; 9. Penelope - I can’t say much about her, but on the path of transgender people I would most likely combine her with Shauna.
So my list of harem based on 3 gaming days has ended. As you understand, this is all purely IMHO, although the pronouns will tell you the opposite.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Since I checked the patreon page:
I hope polls will not be like "choose what next update is gonna happen" (story wise, focus on specific characters).
I noticed a lot of devs do that but it kinda burns them in the long run, since favourite characters will allways stay top in polls while others don't. The main issue there is, that the story-script a dev makes will crippled by that.

Since I am poor af and therefor not on patreon, I don't have any right to give my five cents (since I don't have five cents hahahah). I just hope braindrop will focus on the game/story how he wants it to progress.

BUT: I also want to point out, that I really like, how his pages is designed. Weekly teasers even for non-sub plebs like me, that is something unique!
And please don't get a burnout. You are a young dev, you are absolutly on fire for your game (that's great). Keep it up! :)

Edit: Wow looks like "since" is my new filler-word... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2017
The idea of being a superstar athlete girls fawn over is great but this poly I love you we love you they love you paragon of manly virtue stuff is just boring. There's no drama, no risk, no potentially meaningful decisions.

And the random sleepwalking dark mysterious past stuff is cliche as hell, and less interesting than trying to juggle the life of a struggling one-man basketball team could ever be.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The idea of being a superstar athlete girls fawn over is great but this poly I love you we love you they love you paragon of manly virtue stuff is just boring. There's no drama, no risk, no potentially meaningful decisions.

And the random sleepwalking dark mysterious past stuff is cliche as hell, and less interesting than trying to juggle the life of a struggling one-man basketball team could ever be.
There's not meant to be that much drama, it's designed as a fun game, nothing more. :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
While there is a free minute, I will write my top for the family (harem). 1. Jamie - because a girl who is ready to collect your harem cannot but like; 2. Shauna (trans) - the perfect transgender that I could dream of (especially a childhood friend). It is especially pleasing that she herself is ready to protect my technical holes from her "trap"; 3. Azel - because I am not against incest, although here it is not actually there. Plus she is a perfect mom, whose needs we must take care of; 4. Bailey (goddess) - beautiful, sweet, caring, simple - without fads, in general, as the "cult" says - ideal; 5. Harper and Natalie - united because they are a family and both themselves are desired, but to see them together in bed with the mc - this is something after which you can die with a calm soul; 6. Emiko - I would put it together with Bailey, because I expected her from the very first day, after non-giname renderings. I like it exactly the way it is (they say that it was redone, but didn’t notice the difference from memory, but in fact there is nothing to compare it with), I hope it will not be redone, as someone here suggested earlier (once); 7. Rachel - despite the dubious hobbies (in which we participate), she is a pretty woman and a good boss for his mother, plus she may turn out to be the one who will help relieve stress by stupidly fucking hard (possible elements of bdsm); 8. Jasmine - I'm not a big fan of African-American women at all, but Jasmine looks good, I would say that I like everything about her except her black lips (although they go to her, it's just my tick). I'm really sorry that such a wonderful girl is tormented with Demien; 9. Penelope - I can’t say much about her, but on the path of transgender people I would most likely combine her with Shauna.
So my list of harem based on 3 gaming days has ended. As you understand, this is all purely IMHO, although the pronouns will tell you the opposite.
"new emiko" is set in stone he posted pictures of his redesign on asking if we liked it and reaction was positiive it's just not in game yet. I imagine she will debut in day 4 and her old scenes will be retroactively updated to the new look. Not sure what you mean by "nothing to compare it to either becuase he straight up gave a side by side pic here https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-3-braindrop.35910/post-2574783 tho he ultimately went with keeping her black hair not making her a redhead

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018

But to be fair. We are at the beginning. It is his 2nd (or 3rd?) update. The story is just starting, I sense drama in various parts of the story. We still don't know, how decisions will impackt the story.
Telling the girlfriend of our basketball buddy to break up - will it impact the story?
Hitting on Harper or her daughter - will it impact the team? Will Harper be upset if we date the daughter but have other girlfriends? Will Harper be mad if we hit her AND her daughter?
Will Jamie be keen with Liz? She said, that she is not so keen with the idea
Will Stacy (redhead girl) be your sister? Possible...
And there are other decisions too, that I havn't mentioned yet.

But yes, so far it is more light harem-VN. :D

Reactions: Walter Victor

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
"new emiko" is set in stone he posted pictures of his redesign on asking if we liked it and reaction was positiive it's just not in game yet. I imagine she will debut in day 4 and her old scenes will be retroactively updated to the new look. Not sure what you mean by "nothing to compare it to either becuase he straight up gave a side by side pic here https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-3-braindrop.35910/post-2574783 tho he ultimately went with keeping her black hair not making her a redhead
Thank. I got it. Goodbye Emiko:ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Will Jamie be keen with Liz? She said, that she is not so keen with the idea
She never says she's against Liz her exact words are "Oh i don't know. I didn't think about her....." when you you say that if she has a problem with it to say say so she says "No, it's not that. She's a good person deep down and she's starting to show it." So it's more like she wants make sure Liz's new leaf stays turned over before she gives the ok

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-3-braindrop.35910/post-2591970
And here he says that there will be black hair (and probably the corresponding model). The truth is out there ... We will wait for new her renders))

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-3-braindrop.35910/post-2591970
And here he says that there will be black hair (and probably the corresponding model). The truth is out there ... We will wait for new her renders))
Let me repeat what you quoted:
Reading is really hard, aye? *shakes head*

jamescolton

Mar 11, 2018
Really a bit smaller. I even somehow did not pay attention. Although there are already two versions, how is it reduced :unsure: :D
in the first part of the game the cock was huge from the POV and later on it becomes smaller, like further away. it went from a 4-hander to like a normal big cock. I really enjoyed the first part of this game.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

5 more images from day 4 :)

Also a few more things to talk about this week:
Firstly, sorry for getting a little too emotional in the last teaser.
This isn't something I really want to get into too much but I've been helping my best friend get through the loss of her father. He was also very much a father figure in my life as well.
That has had me a little torn up but every day things are getting better. It's especially made me realize (even more than I already did) how insanely lucky I am to have all of you here.

Also... after we hit the $2000 goal I was thinking of what to do for the $2500 goal and before I could come up with anything you guys have already hit it and then some. There's just no words for that. You guys are insane. <3

And lastly I would like to apologize for my lack of involvement this week. I haven't been very active on discord or f95 and it's because of the reasons stated above. I just find it a little hard to communicate like normal when I'm not feeling that way. I'll be back to normal soon. <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

5 more images from day 4 :)

Also a few more things to talk about this week:
Firstly, sorry for getting a little too emotional in the last teaser.
This isn't something I really want to get into too much but I've been helping my best friend get through the loss of her father. He was also very much a father figure in my life as well.
That has had me a little torn up but every day things are getting better. It's especially made me realize (even more than I already did) how insanely lucky I am to have all of you here.

Also... after we hit the $2000 goal I was thinking of what to do for the $2500 goal and before I could come up with anything you guys have already hit it and then some. There's just no words for that. You guys are insane. <3

And lastly I would like to apologize for my lack of involvement this week. I haven't been very active on discord or f95 and it's because of the reasons stated above. I just find it a little hard to communicate like normal when I'm not feeling that way. I'll be back to normal soon. <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps Penelope leads Willow to put up. Either this is a play of light, or her render has become better. But Jasmine’s friend clearly does not like the idea of a harem (probably) or the mc as such. In general, there are a couple of interesting points to “think about”.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes