The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

5 more images from day 4 :)

Also a few more things to talk about this week:
Firstly, sorry for getting a little too emotional in the last teaser.
This isn't something I really want to get into too much but I've been helping my best friend get through the loss of her father. He was also very much a father figure in my life as well.
That has had me a little torn up but every day things are getting better. It's especially made me realize (even more than I already did) how insanely lucky I am to have all of you here.

Also... after we hit the $2000 goal I was thinking of what to do for the $2500 goal and before I could come up with anything you guys have already hit it and then some. There's just no words for that. You guys are insane. <3

And lastly I would like to apologize for my lack of involvement this week. I haven't been very active on discord or f95 and it's because of the reasons stated above. I just find it a little hard to communicate like normal when I'm not feeling that way. I'll be back to normal soon. <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks saving me the trouble checking my e-mail lol

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
She never says she's against Liz her exact words are "Oh i don't know. I didn't think about her....." when you you say that if she has a problem with it to say say so she says "No, it's not that. She's a good person deep down and she's starting to show it." So it's more like she wants make sure Liz's new leaf stays turned over before she gives the ok
That's what "not keen with" means at least in my opinion :D

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
i'm sad that you made the mc penis so much smaller... i like the big cock shock.
Finally it got smaller. These surreal dicks where all girls are like "I am a virgin I don't know if it will fit" and then it "fits" and they are all like "omg it feels so good". Guys sorry to say that, but we ALL know (big dick or not) that it WILL fucking hurt :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Finally it got smaller. These surreal dicks where all girls are like "I am a virgin I don't know if it will fit" and then it "fits" and they are all like "omg it feels so good". Guys sorry to say that, but we ALL know (big dick or not) that it WILL fucking hurt :D
with the original dick my first thought for trans shauna "oh my god I'm gonna rupture her colon and kill her with that thing"

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Looks good. How much content is packaged inside as it is by now?
Like the title says days 1-3... ...each day is what you expect from a chapter in the other popular VNs around here (IIRC Braindrop goes for 500+ renders for each day)...
So in short: Enough that you won't regret it...

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
with the original dick my first thought for trans shauna "oh my god I'm gonna rupture her colon and kill her with that thing"
The biggest problems are the dislocated jaws during BJ scenes...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
on one hand it seems that it will have rivals and they will try to make your life hard, perhaps at some point they will tend a trap or blackmail you if you fuck too much,
When does it ever give that impression?

I haven't seen a single rival. No one that would blackmail anyone anyway.

It's been a lighthearted harem builder from day 1.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He has a tracker on patreon that says how many renders are done.

Day 1 tracker: Released! 460 renders 5 animations
Day 2 tracker: Released! 550 renders 10 animations
Day 3 tracker: Released! 611 renders 4 animations

Day 4 tracker: (Top number is the total amount done.)
11/11: 347 renders / 3 animations

Looks good. How much content is packaged inside as it is by now?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
When does it ever give that impression?

I haven't seen a single rival. No one that would blackmail anyone anyway.

It's been a lighthearted harem builder from day 1.
It may be because I think too much, but you know the perception I was having while playing it was "oh you start with a girlfriend, wait your best friend loves you and wanna have sex behind her back? I sense drama, wait, we meet a male character that his current girlfriend told us that he cheated in the past? be careful with that guy".

Of course after day 1 it went full harem building but I thought it would have an effect to fuck everyone around you and that it would damage your relationship with your girlfriend... until she told me how great I am and pushed my MC towards a harem.

(And well we have the other guy who is older and wanted you to say mean things about the coach and then the very possible trap with the girl in which if the character says no to having sex with her he even thinks "perhaps there are cameras here")

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It may be because I think too much, but you know the perception I was having while playing it was "oh you start with a girlfriend, wait your best friend loves you and wanna have sex behind her back? I sense drama, wait, we meet a male character that his current girlfriend told us that he cheated in the past? be careful with that guy".

Of course after day 1 it went full harem building but I thought it would have an effect to fuck everyone around you and that it would damage your relationship with your girlfriend... until she told me how great I am and pushed my MC towards a harem.

(And well we have the other guy who is older and wanted you to say mean things about the coach and then the very possible trap with the girl in which if the character says no to having sex with her he even thinks "perhaps there are cameras here")
dev has said there won't be any NTR towards MC or stuff like that, so Damien or the other teammates aren't going to do anything. the girls only want MC.

the only potential drama so far is the mystery with MC's mom/sister and that shady university president maybe, perhaps with the girls as far as them accepting being in a harem (namely that girl who badmouthed Jamie).

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
the only drama is the mystery with MC's mom/sister and that shady university president maybe, perhaps with the girls as far as them accepting being in a harem
And don't forget about the actual basketball, we got there as a demigod but we've everything to prove and the dev said our choice WILL impact the team result week after week. And if the team won't perform goodbye coach and goodbye mansion.

The dev also hinted at other source of additional drama, but he's obviously not disclosing them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

None of them gain anything by blackmailing the MC. They need him, the dean certainly needs him. As for the other guy, he didn't show any interest in any of the girls and after the dev said no NTR my guess is he's probably hiding the fact he's gay.

The only thing the dean would gain through blackmail would be getting rid of the coach but that still wouldn't help the school so he'd be shooting himself in the foot.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
the only potential drama so far is the mystery with MC's mom/sister and that shady university president maybe, perhaps with the girls as far as them accepting being in a harem (namely that girl who badmouthed Jamie).
I don't think the mom/sis will be the drama( potential ) I think it will be the father if he's still alive that is. Now willow is also a drama key if dev decides or use it like I said before Dev has his drawing board and knows what drama he will use or dismiss. Charles is also another drama point. But people keep dismissing the potential drama with Damien. You do know most people don't take there girl (significant other) being taken from them without a fight sometimes.. That also means since Damien and MC might have issues due to that. the team might be affected there so much possibilities and dev knows that. so we just have to wait and see

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
dev has said there won't be any NTR towards MC or stuff like that, so Damien or the other teammates aren't going to do anything. the girls only want MC.

Not to mention half of the team is already dating each other:)
I don't think the mom/sis will be the drama( potential ) I think it will be the father if he's still alive that is. Now willow is also a drama key if dev decides or use it like I said before Dev has his drawing board and knows what drama he will use or dismiss. Charles is also another drama point. But people keep dismissing the potential drama with Damien. You do know most people don't take there girl (significant other) being taken from them without a fight sometimes.. That also means since Damien and MC might have issues due to that. the team might be affected there so much possibilities and dev knows that. so we just have to wait and see
From what we saw Jasmine is not his girl at all.Or at least for Damien.Makes you wonder if he don't want to be a part of a threesome with other from the team.
Or he don't like sex at all.

Reactions: Freezer14

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017

I don't mean to say that we will have NTR, I just got asked why I got that feeling initially and answered.

None of them gain anything by blackmailing the MC. They need him, the dean certainly needs him. As for the other guy, he didn't show any interest in any of the girls and after the dev said no NTR my guess is he's probably hiding the fact he's gay.

The only thing the dean would gain through blackmail would be getting rid of the coach but that still wouldn't help the school so he'd be shooting himself in the foot.
As I said it may be that I thought too much, that's all.

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
I see plenty of drama that could come as a result of sleeping/not sleeping with girls that wouldn't involve the girls directly. And there's more stuff that could happen that doesn't have to do with sex at all.

It looks like most of it will revolve around the team and MC figuring out all the details his personal past/life. Seems simple enough but it'll obviously get a lot deeper when more info emerges in the story. I'd rather have those be the consequences/drama than the actual relationships with the girls. A lot of people just wanna screw everybody, so I appreciate BrainDrop just letting 'em do that and put the decision-making in other aspects of the story.

And don't forget about the actual basketball, we got there as a demigod but we've everything to prove and the dev said our choice WILL impact the team result week after week.
Hopefully improving team performance involves late-night coaching sessions with Coach Harp in her office. WOOOOOOOO!

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes