VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Not to mention half of the team is already dating each other:)

From what we saw Jasmine is not his girl at all.Or at least for Damien.Makes you wonder if he don't want to be a part of a threesome with other from the team.
Or he don't like sex at all.
Given his cheating - he definitely loves sex :D

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The drama writes itself.

One day you're king of the court, the next you're Kobe trying to fight off "sexual assualt" charges. I mean come on it's based on baseketball there's plenty of dumb shit basketball players have done before.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017

6 more images from day 4 :)

Finally getting back into my usual groove this week and I'm really liking how day 4 is coming together so far.

We also flew by the $2000 goal (Thanks Lingus :p). Words can not express my gratitude... A few months ago I was just a guy who had no clue what his next step was in life. I started messing around in daz for fun and it quickly became my hobby. Now I'm here with an amazing group of supporters that love my game and it's my full time job. It's absolutely incredible.

I'm going to ramble for a bit...
A little over 2 months ago I was a guy who had no clue if his game would be liked by anyone.
This is my first time doing any of this. Rendering, creating characters, coding, storytelling... all of it. So I really didn't think day 1 would be very well received.
It was to the point that I really considered never sharing it.
But I did. (I was too nervous to post it on f95 so I went through alternative websites.)
That was until it was uploaded onto f95 for me. I received an email telling me that is was on the site, I had a moment of panic and then convinced myself to check out the thread.

I don't know why but I fully expected there to be nothing but hate... but when I loaded it up I was met with a very positive response. I remember sitting in my chair actually shaking reading through them all. Then I was invited to a discord by a man named ThunderRob. I joined and it was my first time feeling a sense of community while doing this.
Day 1 was done without anyone but me knowing about it. No teasers, no fellow devs giving me advice, nothing. I sorta didn't know it was a thing even. Anyway, after I joined I met a lot of great people who have given me a ton of advice. That's led to me being in other discords where that sense of community has only expanded.
Then Day 2 was released... the support ballooned even further. I couldn't believe it.
Then Day 3 somehow surpassed that.

What I'm trying to get at is that I came from literally nothing and through your support my game is now featured on the site that I was too scared to post it on. That's fucking crazy.

I just don't know how to thank you guys. But know that you all mean the world to me. <3
Sorry for the long ass post. I just wanted you guys to know the effect you've had on my life. <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So excited to see Liz in there. She doesn’t seem to get enough love. I must protec and help my girls get over their asshole father.

I just hope we get to see a bit more of Zoe, too. She almost seems forgotten here. As great as Bailey is, the captain needs some caring for, as well.
(I had a hard time not making a Taylor Swift joke, because man, that’s who I see every time I look at her.)
It seems like all the female characters in this game are very sweet and vanilla but here I am hoping that Liz will stay spicy bad girl at least in bed. Her "I could do it better(than Jamie) you know. All you have to do is ask" line got me hyped.
THIS. I fell in love with Liz long before the basement scene, but damn, if I don’t get excited when she says this.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Wow a great game its been only 3 days but there much to do in this game.The game has much potential with all MC's dad,dreams of his mom,some rustling sound at park like someone's following its great to have story to follow with all sexy girls around. I like concept of breeding impregnating woman.Also I like facial expressionsof girls . Its almost perfect game with romance as well harem route. Also reading some post on patreon made it clear that dev has passion for this so its icing on the cake looking forward for upcoming updates.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Wow a great game its been only 3 days but there much to do in this game.The game has much potential with all MC's dad,dreams of his mom,some rustling sound at park like someone's following its great to have story to follow with all sexy girls around. I like concept of breeding especially impregnating woman. Its almost perfect with romance as well harem route. Also reading some post on patreon made it clear that dev has passion for this so its icing on the cake looking forward for upcoming updates.
Just a suggestion though Braindrop can you add a hide mod for android or add option to decrease opacity of textbox I miss some part of scenes due to that.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
if shauna does use her dick-it should be with the mc first-it would make more sense given her comfort level and all.
Do not.:eek: We are without a penis in MC is good. If she wants, she will have a bunch of other girls who can satisfy this side of her.:sneaky: But not the fact that even with them she will use it.:)

Reactions: disaronon

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Do not.:eek: We are without a penis in MC is good. If she wants, she will have a bunch of other girls who can satisfy this side of her.:sneaky: But not the fact that even with them she will use it.:)
it would be no big deal-it would be optional, anyway. besides, if you don't want futa-you have the option to turn it off. besides, otherwise, it's just a wast of time adding that option.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't think MC is gonna get dicked by Shauna; him grabbing it (like he did before they banged) will be enough for her to get comfortable with herself, she is primarily afraid of being judged I think. She likely masturbates with it in private. The most I can see MC do with her dick is a handjob.

Besides that, I think she would be equally comfortable with Jamie. So there isn't really a reason for her to dick MC if Jamie would let her do it to her.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't think MC is gonna get dicked by Shauna; him grabbing it (like he did before they banged) will be enough for her to get comfortable with herself, she is primarily afraid of being judged I think. She likely masturbates with it in private. The most I can see MC do with her dick is a handjob.
or, maybe it's a taste of what's to come-he did say he had no issue with tasting her juices anymore.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
and let's be real-we picked trans-so would you really be bothered? so so long as it ain't dude on dude, i'm cool.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Should probably throw it out there that if I ever do add content where the MC "plays" with trans Shauna/Penelope that it will be completely optional.
And to clarify further I mean optional as in the sense of even if you picked trans you will still be given the option of doing it or not.
Also thanks for the 1k likes guys. :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Should probably throw it out there that if I ever do add content where the MC "plays" with trans Shauna/Penelope that it will be completely optional.
And to clarify further I mean optional as in the sense of even if you picked trans you will still be given the option of doing it or not.
no problem. i think not doing so would be a waste-why add em in the first place? and there does seem to be hints that's where it's heading with a few hints i've seen-like that close up....that was intentional.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I thought she wanted to be a real woman so wouldn't it be disrespecting her chosen identity when you interact with her dick like that?
no, it would show you are more accepting her as girl-you wouldn't do it with a guy.....i wouldn't-it would also show how comfortable you are.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1 thing I have been curious about but not sure on...

If we do have trans Shauna with us is she, or Penelope, going to get intimate with any of the girls or are they strictly passive as in takers not givers (no idea how dicks work in those relationships on account of never being near one).

I mean optional of course, it's not everyones cup of tea, just something I wondered about.

If it enters spoiler territory then don't say anything it's just something that was on my mind is all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
no problem. i think not doing so would be a waste-why add em in the first place? and there does seem to be hints that's where it's heading with a few hints i've seen-like that close up....that was intentional.
If the girl I like suddenly turns out to be a transgender, I won’t run away with my tail in it. As I said - while my technical holes are safe, I am good with that. And we choose trans primarily for a change. Someone will dwell on seeing only a girl in her, and someone will fully accept her "male" side. I am glad that Braindrop will make it so that we still have a choice. It would be a pity to leave this Shauna, only because she is going to go too far.
EDITED: And so here with Emiko I have vague prospects. If, in the end, I also had to say goodbye to Shauna (t), that's all. Only sacred Bailey could save me. :LOL:

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If the girl I like suddenly turns out to be a transgender, I won’t run away with my tail in it. As I said - while my technical holes are safe, I am good with that. And we choose trans primarily for a change. Someone will dwell on seeing only a girl in her, and someone will fully accept her "male" side. I am glad that Braindrop will make it so that we still have a choice. It would be a pity to leave this Shauna, only because she is going to go too far.
agreed. not only do i see hints-but again, if she's gonna be active-i think that given how close she is to mc-she would feel more comfortable with him, first. i also want to clarify that this wasn't out of the blue i read a few comments regarding Shauna having sex with other girls.

Reactions: Red469

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It seems like all the female characters in this game are very sweet and vanilla but here I am hoping that Liz will stay spicy bad girl at least in bed. Her "I could do it better(than Jamie) you know. All you have to do is ask" line got me hyped.
to be fair, it IS pretty early.

Reactions: Red469
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes