Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Should probably throw it out there that if I ever do add content where the MC "plays" with trans Shauna/Penelope that it will be completely optional.
And to clarify further I mean optional as in the sense of even if you picked trans you will still be given the option of doing it or not.
Also thanks for the 1k likes guys. :)
also, i would like to see rimming and titfucking.

Reactions: Red469 and VepsrP

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
I know people have different preferences when it comes to futa/trans, and I'm not a particular fan of it myself, but I think it would be a wasted opportunity in a harem game if one of the other girls doesn't at least blow Shauna. The idea of spitroasting a girl like Zoe or Bailey sounds incredibly hot, IMO.

The next line seems to be if Shauna actually bangs anybody. Again IMO, I think it would work as long as MC is directing the action and he's always in control.

The biggest line is if Shauna does the MC. I think the only way to satisfy everybody is making sure that everybody continues to have a choice and stays in control. Braindrop seems to have all this deliberately thought out, so credit to them for not alienating anybody. It's great to see a dev giving the audience what they way want and support seems to be growing.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know people have different preferences when it comes to futa/trans, and I'm not a particular fan of it myself, but I think it would be a wasted opportunity in a harem game if one of the other girls doesn't at least blow Shauna. The idea of spitroasting a girl like Zoe or Bailey sounds incredibly hot, IMO.

The next line seems to be if Shauna actually bangs anybody. Again IMO, I think it would work as long as MC is directing the action and he's always in control.

The biggest line is if Shauna does the MC. I think the only way to satisfy everybody is making sure that everybody continues to have a choice and stays in control. Braindrop seems to have all this deliberately thought out, so credit to them for not alienating anybody. It's great to see a dev giving the audience what they way want and support seems to be growing.
No dicks other than mine (the MC's ) will be entering either end of Bailey if I have anything to say about it lol. Also as hot as spit roasting would be I can't see the physics working because the MC is much taller than either Shauna or Penelope so the angle of approach for whatever side he wasn't on would be incredibly awkward.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
digress a bit from transgender people and look in the direction of adult women. I recently realized that a secret waifu concept (a hint of ecchi-sensei) should have a relationship with them. Harper - hide the relationship, otherwise she will be fired. Mom, though the adopted, will also raise a scandal. Veronica - like Harper. Only now we will not hide it from Jamie and our other girls, but from the public. So much for the drama, if you take the wrong steps. Yes, and a side job by a milking bull is also not worth it to advertise, they will still be forced to fertilize all unknown persons of dubious origin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
No dicks other than mine (the MC's ) will be entering either end of Bailey if I have anything to say about it lol. Also as hot as spit roasting would be I can't see the physics working because the MC is much taller than either Shauna or Penelope so the angle of approach for whatever side he wasn't on would be incredibly awkward.
Here you are the owner, as well. Shauna is your friend since childhood, and you need to share with friends. :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes