JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I mean with Shauna (trans) we can have some pretty nice MMF scenes without NTR (as a matter of fact since it's more like MFF) :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: VepsrP

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean with Shauna (trans) we can have some pretty nice MMF scenes without NTR (as a matter of fact since it's more like MFF) :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Sharing is not NTR, not even close, not even in the same ballpark.

If we wanted Shauna to be just MFF we wouldn't have picked trans. The whole idea behind some of us picking that besides story is to get her involved properly.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maybe he is rendering two variations. But I doubt it, because that means he has a lot to do (like double the work for 1 scene) :unsure:
I'm not sure if I understand your point, since there are already several scenes with Shauna/Shaun that have been rendered twice. Braindrop gave us this choice, knowing full well that it entails more work for him.

The number of choices in a game can always lead to problems in the development of these games. The complexity (and extra work) involved has forced more than one developer to abandon a game. I'm not saying that is what will happen here. I suspect that Braindrop has factored it all into his planning.

Reactions: Freezer14

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I'm not sure if I understand your point, since there are already several scenes with Shauna/Shaun that have been rendered twice. Braindrop gave us this choice, knowing full well that it entails more work for him.

The number of choices in a game can always lead to problems in the development of these games. The complexity (and extra work) involved has forced more than one developer to abandon a game. I'm not saying that is what will happen here. I suspect that Braindrop has factored it all into his planning.
My point is not "one scene no dick, one scene with dick". That is allready made here. In a proper sex scene where Shauna is more active, there is much more work to do. Simply cause "giver" is not the same as "reciver" :D

Sharing is not NTR, not even close, not even in the same ballpark.

If we wanted Shauna to be just MFF we wouldn't have picked trans. The whole idea behind some of us picking that besides story is to get her involved properly.
I know the definition of NTR, I meant it more in a way "second dick but no fear to loose against that" :D

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I assume having penelope be a mirror of shauna is to allow for more controlled diversity. Otherwise a scene might have to be rendered 4 times instead of 2. So any other trans characters in shared scenes will probably only exist in games that picked shaun, to keep the scene versions from blossoming out of control.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I assume having penelope be a mirror of shauna is to allow for more controlled diversity. Otherwise a scene might have to be rendered 4 times instead of 2. So any other trans characters in shared scenes will probably only exist in games that picked shaun, to keep the scene versions from blossoming out of control.
Yes, trans only with trans :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My point is not "one scene no dick, one scene with dick". That is allready made here. In a proper sex scene where Shauna is more active, there is much more work to do. Simply cause "giver" is not the same as "reciver" :D
There isn't more work to be done.

The scene with female Shauna have her use a strapon and trans Shauna uses her dick. Still only 2 scenes.

People that don't want to see it can skip the scene, problem solved.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It would make sense if shauna penetrates girl (she has dick and that dicks needs pussy) ofcourse with MC's permission and It would be very unique threesome atleast for me cause I haven't seen a threesome like that in any game I have played till now. And yes braindrop can make it optional for those who don't want to share. Atlast its up to braindrop to decide
I know of two games on this forum where the Male MC has a threesome with a transwoman, in "Personal Trainer" and "Locked Away". In the both of them the MC is the only one penetrating.

Technically, it'd be MTF scenes if with a Trans Shauna, not MMF.

So excited to see Liz in there. She doesn’t seem to get enough love. I must protec and help my girls get over their asshole father.

I just hope we get to see a bit more of Zoe, too. She almost seems forgotten here. As great as Bailey is, the captain needs some caring for, as well.
(I had a hard time not making a Taylor Swift joke, because man, that’s who I see every time I look at her.)

THIS. I fell in love with Liz long before the basement scene, but damn, if I don’t get excited when she says this.
I also love Elizabeth. I had soft spot for her before the basement scene, like her bitchiness towards others was like an act. Zoe too, her hairstyle makes me think she fit in some neo-noir film.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaøs and Freezer14

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
Just finished with Day 4 (partial) and things just keep on getting better! I am a bit disappointed in that the update wasn't a full day (was more like half a day), but we still got a lot of nice content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said earlier, it's a great update that opens doors with other characters as well as one that strengthens bonds with the most important women in your life. I just wish this was a full day, but what can you do. Keep up the great work Braindrop!

Last edited:

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
Yo, throw the spoiler text on that please. :)
Also it's not a full day because it's just the week 3 release, I release all the work I was able to do in that week. So 2 more weeks of work and it will be the full day.
I was wondering if anyone was going to say anything, but I didn’t think I was too overt in what happened in this update. I don’t want to ruffle any feathers here, so spoiler tag added.

Reactions: Braindrop

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I was wondering if anyone was going to say anything, but I didn’t think I was too overt in what happened in this update. I don’t want to ruffle any feathers here, so spoiler tag added.
Luckily it is not a full day, since the full day will be released at 28th Nov (at least in my country). So until then there is no full day release :D
But Braindrop answered that. And ty for the spoiler tag, I want to experience that myself ;)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Luckily it is not a full day, since the full day will be released at 28th Nov (at least in my country). So until then there is no full day release :D
But Braindrop answered that. And ty for the spoiler tag, I want to experience that myself ;)
I’ve gotten into it. I also don’t like spoilers, but if I see: keeping oneself in hands is an impossible task. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes