ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
This game is corny as hell. The sex scenes are pretty bad, especially when the girls give him a bj. The girls look like they dislocate their jaw.
Hey, do you have a list of what patreons/games you're supporting? Or some good games to check out? Looking for recommendations on good ones.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
The girls look good. I just think you made the MC's dong way too massive. Every time I saw it I wanted to burst out laughing, especially when a girl manages to deepthroat it. He's basically reaching to their stomach.

Reactions: txtBild

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
The girls look good. I just think you made the MC's dong way too massive. Every time I saw it I wanted to burst out laughing, especially when a girl manages to deepthroat it. He's basically reaching to their stomach.
It gets shrunk midway through day 2.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Is there a reason you did this? Is it something that you wanted to do personally or was it due to complaints/pressure from players?
I wanted it and the complaints made me feel justified in changing it... so both. :)
There's a long story behind why it was so large to begin with. It was originally planned to be about the size it is now.

robyo7

Jun 3, 2017
Hey Braindrop.
Just want to say that I finished the first to days this night.
Man the game is soo good that I was up all night playing it. Def. gonna be a patron, i just need a good sleep after 8h of playing it.
Amazing writing, story, and man the characters look juicy.
I am in love with Jamie.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I love that game but I can't remember someone got a tranny 3-some.
In the latest update. It's when MC goes to visit Alex, she and the tranny (Blonde pigtails) were about to get started right before MC to showed up.

Reactions: Ramen-

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
In the latest update. It's when MC goes to visit Alex, she and the tranny (Blonde pigtails) were about to get started right before MC to showed up.
Ah, that explains it, I don't play her content, unless Domiek is forcing it to progress other characters.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
big thumbs up for the creator.
the story is solid so far and getting better.
like all the renders, except for Julia`s, seems kinda off,
looking forward to next update on this

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes