troll822

Jun 22, 2017
If you need a walkthrough or a mod to answer yes or no to "do you want to fuck this person" then you do you hun.
Actually, you might need to check on brain cell count (or hit the bottle less) if you need that kind of help for what's essentially a VN with choices. I can't help but look at my pfp every time someone says something so incredibly dumb that I have to sit and think "But why?"
I hope you both realize that I first downloaded the walkthrough mod and then downloaded the game. I haven't been even to the first naughty scene yet as ... call me shallow but I don't find the girls that attractive so I played a few mins here and there during the day.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Those are the old ones from last week. The new ones haven't been posted, he normally has them up by now. 3-6 hours behind the usual time.

Reactions: Repuci

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Probably shouldn't have updated the OP. People will just whine about it being a short update or whatever without knowing its not complete. and spoilers. damn spoilers.
True, already reported the OP with the according information while pleading to bring back the Day1-3 downloads and putting the Day1-4 stuff behind an obvious alpha spoiler wall - let's see what happens...

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Canto only posts the good stuff :p but yes these are from the last update think it's when the MC is being introduced to his classmates.
Yeah, I see what's going on now and it's not Canto's fault. Kinda weird it was labeled as a teaser though by Braindrop on the 12th when we've seen these images.

Reactions: Mormont

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
heck yeah !! new content :D already thought twice today "when will the next update come , can't wait for more" , this game is just too good

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I see what's going on now and it's not Canto's fault. Kinda weird it was labeled as a teaser though by Braindrop on the 12th when we've seen these images.
Those aren't from the last update. They are similar, but not the same as those introduction renders. We didn't see Jamie's sister or that girl behind Jasmine for example. and Willow was standing with the goth girl, not Penelope.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes