Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How is this game compared to other big shots? Any comments about it?
The game is real good, it's a lighthearted story where MC is the alpha and all ladies fawn over him from the get-go the moment they see him. Writing is great, girls are great and many. See for yourself, it's great :)
Though I'd probably wait for the full 4th in-game day update before doing so, you'll have more content to play then :)

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
hope we get to discover about veronica student affair from last year on day 5

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Great update for half the day, but sad we didn't get a lot of Jasmine content again.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You totally tapped that.

Not judging, i'm gonna.
She's not in my canon playthrough, not saying that I won't go back through and try to tap everything that moves though ;)

I also need to go back through and have a playthrough with Shauna as trans, not my cup of tea, but the writing is pretty good elsewhere so we'll see how the dev handles it. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's not in my canon playthrough, not saying that I won't go back through and try to tap everything that moves though ;)

I also need to go back through and have a playthrough with Shauna as trans, not my cup of tea, but the writing is pretty good elsewhere so we'll see how the dev handles it. :)
Trans Shauna is awesome.

The back story is really good, handles it pretty well.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes