icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Do you know why renpy isn't working at the moment?
No, I never have been and most likely never will be an owner of an apple product (usability and stuff may be fine, but I don't accept paying 500% extra just because there's a bitten apple on my stuff) - but I guess that RenPy in general is working fine, but you tried to use the leaked version on your Mac - which won't work. The leaked stuff is Win only...

Nov 1, 2017
No, I never have been and most likely never will be an owner of an apple product (usability and stuff may be fine, but I don't accept paying 500% extra just because there's a bitten apple on my stuff) - but I guess that RenPy in general is working fine, but you tried to use the leaked version on your Mac - which won't work. The leaked stuff is Win only...
Thanks, I'll wait until the 28th then ;)

Reactions: icesun

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Duckface is back, can we dump her later on

Fantastic update, keep it coming...a supporter

Aug 18, 2019
it's cool that if you CHOOSE the trans option, you have an HRT accurate cock for the girl, as in it's really small with tiny balls; as it would be pre-op ; however, really don't like that you have absolutely no way to be with her outside of cheating, especially since the "gf" isn't absolutely official at the start of the game anyhow

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
it's cool that if you CHOOSE the trans option, you have an HRT accurate cock for the girl, as in it's really small with tiny balls; as it would be pre-op ; however, really don't like that you have absolutely no way to be with her outside of cheating, especially since the "gf" isn't absolutely official at the start of the game anyhow
Mmm, how far have you played this game? There's a nice choice by the GF later on that is across both options.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes