Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Hey Braindrop, it's true that I can get all the H Scene with only one play through?

And also, do you know if we will be having a gallery on the game soon?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Holy, a VN that you can have a 100% result?
Braindrop is a legend
Even better when a certain conversation with the girlfriend happens.

Normally I hate harem games, harems make no sense to me at all and in the games i've seen them in the girls would not go for it.

It all makes sense here.

Jaime is best girlfriend, you'll see why.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Hey Braindrop, it's true that I can get all the H Scene with only one play through?

And also, do you know if we will be having a gallery on the game soon?
Yeah, you pick and choose the girls you want. None of them lock content out except for if you don't sleep with Rachel at the start you'll miss out on a few women. Although for people who didn't cheat but now want that content you'll have the option to in the future.

And for the gallery, it's going to be in the game for this Thursday's release. The code is all there, just need to work out a few bugs.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Close to double in the next two weeks. If I do decide to change my schedule to the first week of the month then it will be 150 renders more than that. :)
Be wary of Oct 2020 if you do make it first thursday of a month, since the first thursday of Oct 2020 is the 1st. Might want to make it second monday or something to avoid the random crunches.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Yeah, you pick and choose the girls you want. None of them lock content out except for if you don't sleep with Rachel at the start you'll miss out on a few women. Although for people who didn't cheat but now want that content you'll have the option to in the future.

And for the gallery, it's going to be in the game for this Thursday's release. The code is all there, just need to work out a few bugs.
The man, the legend!!!!

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Inefficient leakers. They only leaked the windows version and despite me reporting the op that it still says mac and android even though there is only windows/linux links, nothing was changed. All I can tell you is that there are mac and android versions, they just haven't been leaked.
They didn't even have the common decency to leak it here! :eek: ;)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I somehow missed the scenes with Bailey, despite telling her I liked her. What's up with that?

MadCore

Feb 10, 2018
While there was absolutely nothing wrong with Natalie's old hairstyle, the more I delved into her character the more I felt like it didn't match her.
(I also had a lack of resources when I made her. Although I did like the Voss hair initially. Plus it's way too overused.)

I love the new hairstyle myself, I think it fits her character very well.
View attachment 465507
I don't agree. The old one fits her much better. Of course, it's your game. But more like Natalie's old hair than Liz's red again.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait a minute. I just played the last update recently, i even commented on how much i loved the game during Day 1-3 and you mean to tell me there's a new update that fast?

Either I'm developing Dementia early(I'm not even near 30 yet) or this Dev is ridiculously efficient.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
whats up with this update is it complete day 4 or dev's every week tier update? I thought its scheduled release next week!

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes