leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Inefficient leakers. They only leaked the windows version and despite me reporting the op that it still says mac and android even though there is only windows/linux links, nothing was changed. All I can tell you is that there are mac and android versions, they just haven't been leaked.
Ookeyeeee!

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
That's generally how yes and no answers work.

The game is idiot proof though, by reading the words on the screen it's obvious what each option is.

The reason no walkthrough is here is because no walkthrough is needed. Not saying that to sound pretentious i'm saying that because it really is basic. Fuck girl, don't fuck girl. Be a dick or be nice. That's it.
I don't know about that... at least not anymore based of this most recent development, it seems like your earlier choices will affect what scenes you will/won't see, and also there's that whole situation with the nurse that may or may not affect things moving forward

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know about that... at least not anymore based of this most recent development, it seems like your earlier choices will affect what scenes you will/won't see, and also there's that whole situation with the nurse that may or may not affect things moving forward
Not really much difference.

If you don't fuck Rach, you don't get the job offer to impregnate women.

From what i've heard, the nurse is a side thing and has no impact. It's just for those that want to fuck an old lass who's husband has a cuck fetish. Don't know the details until i play it myself but from what I was told by my sister, you get a choice to bang her or go home and that's about it.

It's all pretty easy to follow.

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
Not really much difference.

If you don't fuck Rach, you don't get the job offer ti impregnate women.

From what i've heard, the nurse is a side thing and has no impact. It's just for those that want to fuck an old lass who's husband has a cuck fetish. Don't know the details until i play it myself but from what I was told by my sister, you get a choice to bang her or go home and that's about it.

It's all pretty easy to follow.
I actually wasn't referring to Rachel. If you scroll up, Braindrop himself actually commented on what I was referring to. As for the nurse, yeah there's no impact as of now, but when you actually play it through and read the conversation you'll see what I mean.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So this is just the almost complete version? As tempted as I am i think i'll just grit my teeth and wait a week for the full version like a good little patron lol

Mar 20, 2019
Damn, WVM is good. It's top tier. I was thinking about doing a review and quickly realized I can't do it justice relative to what's already been said. I really liked the trans Shawna option; It was scripted and visualized very sweetly. I'm glad I didn't miss out on that.

No regrets.

New-look Natalie is a wee bit less sexy but more accurate to what we know about her (and less like cookie-cutter VN hotboxes we often see). She now looks more like her mother too (IMO).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
(y) WTG nice game i'll follow till the end ... if i had the extra cash i would donate .. retirement leaves me with little money ,, sorry .... great game tho (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I've got a feeling that "Chicken" or "Salad" choice might be the most important one of the entire game.

/s
Perhaps someday, but at the moment, there is absolutely no influence in the official builds. I speak in confidence.:sneaky:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Once again a great story with so many facets and undertones. I love Shauna and Penny as they are adding so much to the broad spectrum of girls and women. Nurse was a bit weird though. Just hope the bed situation gets sorted out. Three in a bed is very comfortable so long as the bed is big enough. A threesome (Jamie, Shauna and Ethan) would be marvellous.

Reactions: Jorund
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes