Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, maybe if you say yes to something it will be a no to other thing
That's generally how yes and no answers work.

The game is idiot proof though, by reading the words on the screen it's obvious what each option is.

The reason no walkthrough is here is because no walkthrough is needed. Not saying that to sound pretentious i'm saying that because it really is basic. Fuck girl, don't fuck girl. Be a dick or be nice. That's it.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
That's generally how yes and no answers work.

The game is idiot proof though, by reading the words on the screen it's obvious what each option is.

The reason no walkthrough is here is because no walkthrough is needed. Not saying that to sound pretentious i'm saying that because it really is basic. Fuck girl, don't fuck girl. Be a dick or be nice. That's it.
I know man, so there is a simple way of having all the h-scenes so far in only one go?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Good update, not much sex in my actual path, Natalie looks so different with that haircut, maybe now she is very similar to Elizabeth, probably Elizabeth will look different after her hair dye, but I think I liked Natalie's other hairstyle better....:unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know man, so there is a simple way of having all the h-scenes so far in only one go?
Yeah, you can bang them all.

Best part is there is no downside. It's an over the top sex filled harem romp.

It has story going on with bits of drama but that's outside of the group of girls.

Also not a man.

Good update, not much sex in my actual path, Natalie looks so different with that haircut, maybe now she is very similar to Elizabeth, probably Elizabeth will look different after her hair dye, but I think I liked Natalie's other hairstyle better....:unsure:
Elizabeth is going back to her original colour.

Reactions: Luis Nope

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Yeah, you can bang them all.

Best part is there is no downside. It's an over the top sex filled harem romp.

It has story going on with bits of drama but that's outside of the group of girls.

Also not a man.

Elizabeth is going back to her original colour.
Holy, a VN that you can have a 100% result?
Braindrop is a legend

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
This game is in my top 3 at the moment. The way I see it, I wait months for updates from other developers. I can wait another few weeks for the full version of this update. Braindrop is really outdoing everybody else with this game.

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
While there was absolutely nothing wrong with Natalie's old hairstyle, the more I delved into her character the more I felt like it didn't match her.
(I also had a lack of resources when I made her. Although I did like the Voss hair initially. Plus it's way too overused.)

I love the new hairstyle myself, I think it fits her character very well.
2109.png

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes