UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She's not in my canon playthrough, not saying that I won't go back through and try to tap everything that moves though ;)

I also need to go back through and have a playthrough with Shauna as trans, not my cup of tea, but the writing is pretty good elsewhere so we'll see how the dev handles it. :)
Admit it, you just want to create a human centipede with Shaun-A and a girl. :sneaky:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
No, that's Harp's daughter Natalie, she got a new makeover, her hairstyle changed :p
That's not just a hairstyle change if that's true, though - that's a completely different face... Oo

...well not completely different, but it's really hard to recognize, imho... ...even more than the Emiko change...

Edit: And just this once I'd prefer that change to be reverted... :( ...but that's just my 2 cents...

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Shaping up to be a big week. ;)
Thank you guys so much for getting me past the huge milestone of $3000 a month. I finally have a new goal in mind and I'll put it up here in a few days. <3

I'm also considering changing my release schedule. From the fourth Thursday of every month to the first Thursday. That way it's not awkward for new patrons to sign up after my game is released, since how it's currently slotted most will be double charged.
I'm not sure if I will start this new schedule with day 4 and extend it a week or start on day 5.
Tier 1 patrons will still get the release on the 28th and the one on December 5th if I do decide to do it, so nothing will change there.

Thanks guys, love you all. <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know why renpy launcher isn't working on my mac? I create a folder and put the game in and when i click the renpy icon, nothing happens..

Dololoso

Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year.
All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2019-11-19
Release Date: 2019-11-19
Developer: Braindrop - F95
Censorship: No
Version: Day 1-4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 412813 View attachment 412814 View attachment 412815 View attachment 412816 View attachment 412817 View attachment 412818 View attachment 412819
Where is the Mac version?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes