Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The most beautiful, sweetest character is Shauna shame as the mc I had to go down the cheating path to form a relationship with her and would just play the entire game entirely faithful to her. And i'm not even gay..
May be quite surprising but some guys that get into relationships with trans women are straight.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
some people may not notice at all but you are getting better at rendering, i can see the improv in this last update Braindrop
Thanks <3
I'm really trying so thanks for noticing :), next thing I'm hoping to improve is animations, I intend to buy a second rig solely for animating on cyber monday and with that should come longer and more complex animations.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The most beautiful, sweetest character is Shauna shame as the mc I had to go down the cheating path to form a relationship with her and would just play the entire game entirely faithful to her. And i'm not even gay.. WTF!! Thank You to the dev for a great game (y)
That is all credit to the writer. Shauna feels female as do most pre-op trans-girls. They are not rarities any more.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Mac people, I "updated" the "MacOS" version of TFMG using the following method copied from my post to that thread.
I tried the same method for WVM to "update" the MacOS version day1-3 to day 1-4, it worked on this game too...
basically trying to copy everything that might have been added since the last version, leaving out the things that are specific to Windows and Linux or seemed to stay the same from the last version.

To whom it may concern... I run on a Mac. So I downloaded the PC version Ep8 and copied the relevant folders into the Mac Ep6 version (overwriting the old ones). I was able to play though to the end of episode 8 without issues... I used my Episode 6 save too! Good luck Mac guys!
(gotta open the package if you don't know what I mean right click on the app)
Copy the
lib/linux-x86_64/eggs folder into the Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64 folder (might not be needed i don't know)
Copy the
game folder and the renpy folder into the Contents/Resources/autorun folder
Copy
ALL the contents of the pythonlib2.7 folder into the Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib folder
Copy
TFMG.py and TFMG.sh into the Contents/Resources/autorun folder
Again, I am not sure ALL of these need to be copied, but this worked for me!

Good Luck!

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Shauna and Bailey are best girls. We need threesome with them.

The renders are really good. They're simple but every single girl is so cute. I hope we get scenes with every single one of them.

Except Willow. Fuck Willow.
There always has to be a Willow or a Kimmy. Life would be too simple otherwise.

Reactions: Wugga

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
That is all credit to the writer. Shauna feels female as do most pre-op trans-girls. They are not rarities any more.
It has truly opened my eyes to how it must feel in a small way of how living in the wrong body must be hard emotionally and physically for pre-op transgender people. I must admit I still can't fully understand and unless someone is in that position then they probably won't ever be able to. But I am glad I played this game and made me sit up and think so thank you to the writer

Reactions: Vrijgeest

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The really painful thing here is my beloved character in Final Fantasy 14 is called Willow.

Pls be nice to willows for my Viera's sake ... she's a bunny girl, bunny girls are cute.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I will consider it as long as you say "Pyon pyon!" when you jump around with her...

...fuck I watch too much anime... :ROFLMAO:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
It's amazing that this game allows you to sleep around while still being a nice guy and still allowing for romance. Usually I'm not at a loss for words, but all I can say is that I love this game. I think it's my all time favorite.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It's amazing that this game allows you to sleep around while still being a nice guy and still allowing for romance. Usually I'm not at a loss for words, but all I can say is that I love this game. I think it's my all time favorite.
Tell a good story. It is so simple but a craft that does not appear often unfortunately.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes