somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Braindrop
The obvious thing would be to hire a programmer and make the basketball scenes into NBA Jam, Where MC and picked Team mate are in big head mode, heating up, getting on fire and smash slam dunking.

The other chance would be to actually use an asian model for Emiko...

MC starts a home business of facial creams that are good for the skin?

I do honestly hope there is some team rivalries and banter in person/social media, since MC joined a failed team, the other teams probably don't think MC could carry the rest to victory and of course be made fun of, or no one goes to the away games since they expect it to be a stomping. Shit like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Braindrop

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I still got the gallery mod that highlights which options lead to naughty stuff.
The gallery is cool. But the passage, as such, at the moment is not necessary. Even me, with my intuitive perception of English (I understand, but I'll translate like slowpoke), although and requires sometimes the interpreter, but understand, what choice far will lead - well feasible task. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah, that explains it, I don't play her content, unless Domiek is forcing it to progress other characters.
None of the side content is forced, it's not story related and Alex isn't one of the main girls.

I still got the gallery mod that highlights which options lead to naughty stuff.
If you need a walkthrough or a mod to answer yes or no to "do you want to fuck this person" then you do you hun.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
If you need a walkthrough or a mod to answer yes or no to "do you want to fuck this person" then you do you hun.
Actually, you might need to check on brain cell count (or hit the bottle less) if you need that kind of help for what's essentially a VN with choices. I can't help but look at my pfp every time someone says something so incredibly dumb that I have to sit and think "But why?"

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
WVM Day 1-4

WIN: or
MAC: or
ANDROID: or (862.15 MB) or (331.56 MB) or (193.4 MB)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So my twinsy's chap happens to be a patron of this game and he just sent me a screenshot.

Am I being fucked with or is there nurse stuff coming up?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes