Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Uh... If a threesome comes up with the MC, Shauna and any other girl, just how do you expect it to work with Shaun if two dicks are not involved in the action.

In my game, Shauna is female... period, even though her backstory makes a lot more sense by choosing 'trans'. But if you choose 'trans', it only makes sense that that penis is going to be used sometime. Otherwise, why have it in the story?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Uh... If a threesome comes up with the MC, Shauna and any other girl, just how do you expect it to work with Shaun if two dicks are not involved in the action.

In my game, Shauna is female... period, even though her backstory makes a lot more sense by choosing 'trans'. But if you choose 'trans', it only makes sense that that penis is going to be used sometime. Otherwise, why have it in the story?
Shauna doesn't have to penetrate the other girl to make it a threesome, Shauna and the other girl can rely on oral while MC is the one who penetrates both.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
It would make sense if shauna penetrates girl (she has dick and that dicks needs pussy) ofcourse with MC's permission and It would be very unique threesome atleast for me cause I haven't seen a threesome like that in any game I have played till now. And yes braindrop can make it optional for those who don't want to share. Atlast its up to braindrop to decide

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It would make sense if shauna penetrates girl (she has dick and that dicks needs pussy) ofcourse with MC's permission and It would be very unique threesome atleast for me cause I haven't seen a threesome like that in any game I have played till now. And yes braindrop can make it optional for those who don't want to share. Atlast its up to braindrop to decide
there was a lot of foreshadowing-at least in regards to the mc and her becoming more comfortable in the last update

Reactions: Red469

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
There might be the drama of the waitress or "mom's" boss showing up pregnant at one of MC's games, being they are the first and second persons MC had sex with and would maybe see him again.

Having to tell ducky that before she was cool with free love, he banged a random waitress/old classmate and his "mom's" boss lady, also her own sister, shauna, motel woman, partial with dean office lady.

Sadly I don't think Lauren is gonna get MC love, thick ladies shouldn't be left out.

I think Damien might be gay or bi, and want in on that sweet asian man and tie dye hair loving. Hell it would be funny if MC helps them build their own gay harem. Also we have no clue who he cheated with, maybe he likes them really big, or she was a sugar momma.

Other drama I can think of might be tie dye hair lying about his family's fortune/business and anything in that realm. Like shady business deals, or him and asian dude having a fight/breaking up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VepsrP

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
There might be the drama of the waitress or "mom's" boss showing up pregnant at one of MC's games, being they are the first and second persons MC had sex with and would maybe see him again.

Having to tell ducky that before she was cool with free love, he banged a random waitress/old classmate and his "mom's" boss lady, also her own sister, shauna, motel woman, partial with dean office lady.

Sadly I don't think Lauren is gonna get MC love, thick ladies shouldn't be left out.

I think Damien might be gay or bi, and want in on that sweet asian man and tie dye hair loving. Hell it would be funny if MC helps them build their own gay harem. Also we have no clue who he cheated with, maybe he likes them really big, or she was a sugar momma.

Other drama I can think of might be tie dye hair lying about his family's fortune/business and anything in that realm. Like shady business deals, or him and asian dude having a fight/breaking up.
Lauren may well get caught while working as a fertiliser (though only if she does not already have her own family :unsure: ). After that, anything can begin.:sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Lauren may well get caught while working as a fertiliser (though only if she does not already have her own family :unsure: ). After that, anything can begin.:sneaky:
I doubt Lauren would be caught doing anything she's too straight laced for it given she has disdian for any potential of a scandal at the school. Unless yer confusing her with Katie the chick that jumps you in the deans office before the rally...

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I doubt Lauren would be caught doing anything she's too straight laced for it given she has disdian for any potential of a scandal at the school. Unless yer confusing her with Katie the chick that jumps you in the deans office before the rally...
The thing is, she won't know that MC is doing it. And the fact that she's being srlsly want to finally get hold of the child cannot be called scandalous or something. Unless the method of conception. :unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The thing is, she won't know that MC is doing it. And the fact that she's being srlsly want to finally get hold of the child cannot be called scandalous or something. Unless the method of conception. :unsure:
MC being the sperm donor isn't really relevant to my point tho. Given what we've seen of her personality if she wanted a kid she'd go to a legit Fertility clinic not some shady backroom babymaking service that may or may not even be legal that WOULD invite scandal :)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
MC being the sperm donor isn't really relevant to my point tho. Given what we've seen of her personality if she wanted a kid she'd go to a legit Fertility clinic not some shady backroom babymaking service that may or may not even be legal that WOULD invite scandal :)
Unless Rachel turns out to be a good friend. I won't be surprised at anything in this game.:D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Unless Rachel turns out to be a good friend. I won't be surprised at anything in this game.:D
In that scenario Rachel would almost certainly know where Lauren worked and that taking her on as a client would be an incredibly stupid move given her breeding stud is that schools star recruit, and lauren has a huge bug up her ass about avoiding scandals at said school :p lol.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
In that scenario Rachel would almost certainly know where Lauren worked and that taking her on as a client would be an incredibly stupid move given her breeding stud is that schools star recruit, and lauren has a huge bug up her ass about avoiding scandals at said school :p lol.
Well, we were promised drama and the like. Here's a good case that would have stirred the hair on the ass of MC :LOL: . Besides, Harper doesn't need scandals, either. But having a relationship with her (romantic or not quite) is only a matter of time. I don't think it would be any less scandalous than just sleeping for a baby:sneaky::D

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018

Maybe he is rendering two variations. But I doubt it, because that means he has a lot to do (like double the work for 1 scene) :unsure:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Maybe he is rendering two variations. But I doubt it, because that means he has a lot to do (like double the work for 1 scene) :unsure:
Well, given that it's going to release a week in the future (or so) instead of one day, there should probably be some kind of plan. Although here is with earrings until that full impasse. We bought them, gave them to her, and Shona still doesn't wear them. Even if given, that first it need to deal with holes under them, Ah can be use earrings simpler, that would emulate medical pieces. Maybe for them that is said, but to turn half the forum in a second language - bad fun :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes