OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Just don't make it a messed up package because of stubbornness.
its more of personal preference rather than stubbornness... if you create something only to cater to others needs then you will give a piss-poor attempt at making it because its not something you like.... its better to make some thing you love, care and cherish rather than changing it every time something causes an issue with the masses... ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am expecting a car racing mini-game with Gas Gas Gas playing in the background. Then having to avoid the scandal by using his MC's Angels team (Player chooses) to help him out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh my bad guys.

I didn't realize a story about a star basketball player going to a lesser college where he's had 4 homes and multiple vehicles while having a girlfriend that is okay sharing him while having a side job to impregnate rich chicks when he's not busy impregnating college chicks couldn't handle a story about hiding a princess. I'm so terribly sorry I've broken your sense of realism because that's totally what I was going for. :KEK:

I've said it many times but when I have ideas for WVM I do not hold them to "can this happen to the majority of people"? It's a balls to the wall crazy lighthearted vn where crazy shit happens and it's grounded in a "realistic setting".

If realism is what you're going for then please go visit and support the devs that make those games. This was and will never be one.

Disclaimer: expect more crazy shit
Sorry if my comment upset you it was not what I was going for. I really like the game, keep doing what you are doing. I know you can't make everyone happy with your story lines and that is ok. It's your game to do with as you see fit. I can't wait to see what crazy stuff you have next, I don't care if it is realistic or not since all the characters are good (even the ones we love to hate). You make characters that people love and ones that we hate, you tell a story that some like and some hate, but these are good things. Your game makes me think what you are planning next, and I have gone through the game so many times looking for clues of things to come. Keep doing you and don't worry about what we say, we all know we will play it no matter what.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I said before that if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have swiped right. She's definitely too naive and too CloudCuckooLander to be able to shoulder the responsibility of a child. I actually think less of Rachael that she thought putting a child in HER child was a good idea.
Exactly, I mean it's questionable for most of them to deliberately become a single mother (at least Keyana and Brittany don't have that problem), but Tali, are you insane??

The Escaped Princess in Hiding backstory was voted on by Patrons. As well as her physical characteristics.
I wish people would stop saying that. People voted for her being a princess, they did not vote for Rachael keeping her locked in her basement.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Eh, I will always talk about games, speculate about what will happen next, if we will see more duck face, etc. But in the end I like WVM because of what Braindrop has done with it and nothing has happened to make me want anything else but his game. I'd be disappointed if he actually read my posts and changed the game because of me.

(Well, except for adding in more redheads, the game feels really prejudiced against redheads ;) ).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
to whom it may concern ....

lmao ..... i never intended to change anyones minds on any games .... games girl yeah guilty ... i love 99% of the girls in the games i play .... redheads are my fav , so if i try to talk Dev's into letting my MC do things with them , its because of my fetish for redhead girls ... ok i have a thing for teen girls also .. yeah i'm sic .. fuck it ,, i admit it ... remember tho its only in games tho , not real life ... :)
because honestly i think incest is pretty sic , but in a fantasy game why can't it be fun ... kinda like a dream , yeah know .. :D
about having open relationships ... i'd kill if someone tried shit with my wife ... in a game why not ... not with my wife or girlfriends in game ( open ) i'm referring to ... not NTR someone taking them from me :mad: .. sharing a girl with a girl i can deal with ,, sharing with another guy ,, ughhh NO :eek:
i do try my best to help others with games issues , but i'm kinda on the old said and don't remember alot , but when that happens i usually go into the game for answers ...
with a few Dev's i really really love their games .... this game is so number 1 in my book ...
there are a couple other running a close 2nd .. cause the Dev's making them are so awesome in their work on renders and storylines Fuck i wish i had the cash to help you Dev's out .. maybe when i get my next retiremant raise (y) lets hope i get a big one .. lol
well all i got to say for now thanks for your time and if you don't want this book i wrote here , please fell free to move it or delete it if you want (y)(y)(y)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
its more of personal preference rather than stubbornness... if you create something only to cater to others needs then you will give a piss-poor attempt at making it because its not something you like.... its better to make some thing you love, care and cherish rather than changing it every time something causes an issue with the masses... ;)
You should take it into consideration, though-otherwise, the result could be a real mess that could cause not only an uproar for the current game-but future games. One dev created such a mess because of that-he ended up losing patrons.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
You should take it into consideration, though-otherwise, the result could be a real mess that could cause not only an uproar for the current game-but future games. One dev created such a mess because of that-he ended up losing patrons.
i meant minor indiscretions..., not outrageous ones :D

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
to whom it may concern ....

lmao ..... i never intended to change anyones minds on any games .... games girl yeah guilty ... i love 99% of the girls in the games i play .... redheads are my fav , so if i try to talk Dev's into letting my MC do things with them , its because of my fetish for redhead girls ... ok i have a thing for teen girls also .. yeah i'm sic .. fuck it ,, i admit it ... remember tho its only in games tho , not real life ... :)
because honestly i think incest is pretty sic , but in a fantasy game why can't it be fun ... kinda like a dream , yeah know .. :D
about having open relationships ... i'd kill if someone tried shit with my wife ... in a game why not ... not with my wife or girlfriends in game ( open ) i'm referring to ... not NTR someone taking them from me :mad: .. sharing a girl with a girl i can deal with ,, sharing with another guy ,, ughhh NO :eek:
i do try my best to help others with games issues , but i'm kinda on the old said and don't remember alot , but when that happens i usually go into the game for answers ...
with a few Dev's i really really love their games .... this game is so number 1 in my book ...
there are a couple other running a close 2nd .. cause the Dev's making them are so awesome in their work on renders and storylines Fuck i wish i had the cash to help you Dev's out .. maybe when i get my next retiremant raise (y) lets hope i get a big one .. lol
well all i got to say for now thanks for your time and if you don't want this book i wrote here , please fell free to move it or delete it if you want (y)(y)(y)
ImerialD You are a sick person. No really I like the redheads too. I think they need some big hooties though. None of this stuff in the games would work out in real life. I think you would call it fantasy. Some of my favorite authors write fantasy stories and the stories with renders is even better. It's like Lord or the Rings but in a more sexy format. Next GEN story format.

Reactions: ImperialD

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
F's in the chat for guys who were waiting for the day to be fully completed,big post on patreon.
Makes sense though. Recovering from a loss is never easy and when there is also the stress of meeting thousands of peoples expectation added on top of that, things can really go sideways quickly.

Burrying yourself in work or keeping yourself occupied might be good to ignore your emotions for a while, but he really does need to take a break from development, patreon, f95, discord whatever the hell and spend time with family (online, sure, but it's still better that way).

It really is better this way. Take a break BD, sort out your emotions and actually spend the time you need to heal. Also it's easy for us to tell you to ignore the negative comments, but it's fucking hard to actually do that (from prior experience from writing poems/short stories). Just remember, there are a ton of people who enjoy your work and will always support you, be it financially or with words.

All the best for the future man and kudos for considering pausing patreon payments. You're a genuinely good dev mate. Keep it up.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Link to Braindrop 's free post in Patreon

That's the best he can do right now, considering all he says there.

--
Edit: I've updated the Spanish translation post to the 0.7.6 version. / He actualizado el post con la traducción al español a la versión 0.7.6

Last edited:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Oh my bad guys.

I didn't realize a story about a star basketball player going to a lesser college where he's had 4 homes and multiple vehicles while having a girlfriend that is okay sharing him while having a side job to impregnate rich chicks when he's not busy impregnating college chicks couldn't handle a story about hiding a princess. I'm so terribly sorry I've broken your sense of realism because that's totally what I was going for. :KEK:

I've said it many times but when I have ideas for WVM I do not hold them to "can this happen to the majority of people"? It's a balls to the wall crazy lighthearted vn where crazy shit happens and it's grounded in a "realistic setting".

If realism is what you're going for then please go visit and support the devs that make those games. This was and will never be one.

Disclaimer: expect more crazy shit
Keep doing what you are doing Braindrop. I would say the majority of us that play WVM love the craziness of the story, (I at least do.) You cannot please everyone all of the time and if people expect you too, well shame on them.

I as always look forward to the next update and the craziness that it will bring. :p

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Honestly it comes as no surprise that he decide to take some time off. Since January his mental/moral has been going down further the more time passes. Still, i am not sure if 1 month is enough, the way i see it, he needs way more time than that to get better (whole summer imo). Besides with the heat it's not like you can achieve much, you barely can sit in front of a computer at that time. anyway, hope he gets better.

• Sad
Reactions: Uncle Loco and OEJ

DachiLolihunter

Jun 14, 2019
im gonna be honest here im not an expert at rating games and all that but i would like to tell u guys my experience of this game and what i think is good about it and what is not because a lot of people are really harsh about this game and its kinda not fair so lets start first thing i wanna point out is that you can try to stay faithful to your girlfriend but some of the girls are going to be forced on you so be prepared for that i mean second thing is that everyones problems have something you can help with like when someone needs help you are always there and know a way to help and magiclly every girl in this game falls in love you and in few minutes they are living the time of their lives and cant imagine what they will ever do if u werent there i wanna also talk about the third reason why you should and shouldnt play the game at the same time it kinda works both ways from where i see it the fact that the jumpshots and basketball moves are really getting annoying it looks bad in the first place i mean basketball was the only reason why i ended up on this game also i get that there are lot of amazing shooters out there but i just cant imagine someone shooting on their will straight off when you face off against kenji you miss 2 shots willingly just so he can get cocky and then you demolish him i dont see any point in that it also the ankle breaking things dont always work like that i dont understand how just few corssovers can make them magiccly lose all balance since u kept switching the sides your were going then there is how awful the moves look so if anyone is coming to the game for basketball as please dont it will leave you dissapointed and your team isnt even decent from what i have seen yeah damien could be a good player but we havent even had any confimation on it but maybe the basketball part will we fixed later on as game goes it has a lot of potential i also dont understand why we are so tall like no one comes close to us in height which is kinda funny cause we are supposed to be on sg position the game has lot of potential but the characters seem bit forced and the conversations are bit overkill but most of all the main character can do anything he wishes from what we have seen like move from house to house and get diffrent cars which are all gifted of course and he is also supposed to be payed quite a lot from the "job" he is doing i havent even seen the glimps of that money yet i think you guys should play the game and drop your honest opinions on it it can probably help the dev on what direction the game should go and what could be done better btw sorry for the mistakes english aint my first langauge and im still learning

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes