KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
So, can I ask... what exactly is the draw of the whole pregnancy kink? I'm honestly asking.

Like, the main thing that it does for me, is that pregnant women, especially in later stages, tend to have somewhat of a big belly with oftentimes bigger than usual boobs (especially concerning the areola area), so that whole thing could be intriguing.

But other than that... If I creampie a girl/woman in a VN, that pretty much does nothing for me. Is simply the act of possibly impregnating someone a turn-on? Because for me, in VNs or other games, that's not more than: 'oh, okay, I creampied this girl. Whether or not that means pregancy is entirely dependent on the dev, not on other usual factors.'

So I'm honestly curious: what exactly is it about pregnancy, possible pregancy, and everything else related, that turns people on?

Reactions: zVoidwalker

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
So, can I ask... what exactly is the draw of the whole pregnancy kink? I'm honestly asking.

Like, the main thing that it does for me, is that pregnant women, especially in later stages, tend to have somewhat of a big belly with oftentimes bigger than usual boobs (especially concerning the areola area), so that whole thing could be intriguing.

But other than that... If I creampie a girl/woman in a VN, that pretty much does nothing for me. Is simply the act of possibly impregnating someone a turn-on? Because for me, in VNs or other games, that's not more than: 'oh, okay, I creampied this girl. Whether or not that means pregancy is entirely dependent on the dev, not on other usual factors.'

So I'm honestly curious: what exactly is it about pregnancy, possible pregancy, and everything else related, that turns people on?
I'm with you here and raise a further question, although I know it will annoy someone: what exactly is it about incest, possible incest, and everything related, that turn people on?

Reactions: Pinsel

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I wouldn't really say I have a kink for either pregnancy or creampies, so I might be the wrong person to answer this, but here goes nothing;
Pregnancy per se doesn't really do anything for me, breeding random women doesn't turn me on. What pregnancy does do quite nicely is enhance a relationship, like if she loves you enough to want to start a family with you, that's really powerful.
For creampies, it's not so much pregnancy related, anal creampies are hot too. And a girl who swallows is similar, really. It's less about giving her it, and more about her wanting it. Like, she isn't grossed out by the ultimate expression of your shared pleasure.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018

if you want to know the biological part of being turned on by pregnancy and impregnation it's quite simple our base instincts are to breed and create new life.
in terms of cream pies if it isnt about impregnation it is most likely more about marking your property
personally i believe i have a pregnancy fetish because i love children and want to be a father some day so the act of getting a girl pregnant even in a game makes me very happy

I'm with you here and raise a further question, although I know it will annoy someone: what exactly is it about incest, possible incest, and everything related, that turn people on?
the act of incest is taboo..... that's literally it people really enjoy breaking taboo's and social norms and find it hot

Reactions: Sativa-29

Sativa-29

Oct 28, 2017
To add to that thought, I am glad that BD is stepping away.

Truth is that, for me, I never stop mourning. A scent, an item, a day, a word can send me inward to a well cherished or supposedly forgotten memory. Over time the pain became more bearable, I toughened, but I never stop thinking about them, I just am better armored when they come into my thoughts.

I hope Braindrop has the support around him to get through the grief and he gives himself the time to grieve.
So much this.

My father died when I was very young, and lost both my grandfathers over the last few years. You don't get over these things, you just begin to be able to live with them. Photo's trigger things for me quite a lot, especially if I'm in there with the person who passed. At the start they can be painful, because it is all so raw, but over time, they become things that give some happiness, but as stated, the mourning never goes away.

I also hope BD has the support, I hate to think how much more difficult things would've been for me if I didn't have the support I did when loved ones died.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i think honestly this post should have a thread of its own

Reactions: DocSilence

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey all. Braindrop has an interview at the newly crowned site lewdpixels.com. It's a pretty interesting read for fans of Braindrop and WVM (thanks Naughtyroad for introducing me to the site):
i just spent some time reading his interview ..... awesome to reading insights into Braindrop and WVM WTFG Braindrop (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Well, I'm not pledging now, but this attitude of BD made me want to start pledging as soon as he reopens (y)(y)
Me too, I've had a rough couple of Months working through Lockdown myself.

This is a great game, I hope he doesn't burn himself out trying to appease the 1% of people who want everything yesterday.

I have a few theories that want him to reveal.

1. i'm absolutely certain Stacy is the plant and it will be super interesting to see what happens if i'm right.
2. the Kenji situation is really interesting, looking forward to Skye's "protector/enforcer" role with him.
3. The Jasmine/Damian and him coming out is going to be a cool branch opportunity
4. I need an Emiko/Zoe Corruption angle, that would be HAWT!

There is so much more to this game that week 1 has given a taster for.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes