armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey all. Braindrop has an interview at the newly crowned site lewdpixels.com. It's a pretty interesting read for fans of Braindrop and WVM (thanks Naughtyroad for introducing me to the site):
Yeah,I remember reading that previous Saturday:)
I think Lexi's thread give me the link for the site and saw it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm preparing the table now, with shackles on all 4 corners. Still deciding whether to include a pillow.

There will be a lottery each night...
Well you said that Willow was off the table.

I remembered Elizabeth's table in the old basement.

But it would be a bit rude to exclude the other girls...
Swap Bailey for Willow and this could have easily have been something I'd say lol tho i wouldn't give a shit about the other girls...except Rainn maybe.

This post also got part of the song "Control" by High Rule (aka "Jenny's Theme" from the game Love of Magic ) stuck in my head:

Now I'm done being playful
I promise that I'll keep it tasteful
So lay on the table
Cause this is about to get painful

Reactions: Amnik

theyobokenxe

Aug 8, 2018
Q: With the progression of the story with Azel, and Patreons very strict and strange rules regarding Incest. Even a step or foster family member is considered incest in their eyes. Will we see the relationship with Azel turn romantic/sexual? And if so, how will you handle it?

A: Not on my end no. Their relationship definitely has its flirty side but that’s to show Azel struggling with her adopted son growing up and some of the other struggles that come with it. Any further content will have to be done like many other games are and a modder will have to make it. I have no plans for any incest content.

1586119040691.jpg NOOOOOOOOO MOMMYYYYY

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Q: With the progression of the story with Azel, and Patreons very strict and strange rules regarding Incest. Even a step or foster family member is considered incest in their eyes. Will we see the relationship with Azel turn romantic/sexual? And if so, how will you handle it?

A: Not on my end no. Their relationship definitely has its flirty side but that’s to show Azel struggling with her adopted son growing up and some of the other struggles that come with it. Any further content will have to be done like many other games are and a modder will have to make it. I have no plans for any incest content.

View attachment 675754 NOOOOOOOOO MOMMYYYYY
Many developers bypass rules on Patreon which prohibits incest in games using patches, and do not face any problems. Take for example My new family. Or release the game through other sites like TP: the Class Next Door and Dating my Daughter, but he decided not to do it, well that's his choice

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Many developers bypass rules on Patreon which prohibits incest in games using patches, and do not face any problems. Take for example My new family. Or release the game through other sites like TP: the Class Next Door and Dating my Daughter, but he decided not to do it, well that's his choice
Since the dev already mentioned that he is not doing any incest content, I think it is pointless to insist on this subject.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
He said he would finish the Day 7 and i know there was supposed to be some re-working for early in week 1 so i am not sure if that is still the plan before he takes some time off. After reading what he said i think IF i were him i would postpone this weeks release and finish Day 7 and finish the re-work or whatever you want to call it for the FULL WEEK release that was supposed to happen next week IF i am not mistaken.

All i know is i hope he is alright and i have no issue with him taking a month off ( even though sounds like he might work on it anyways -- LOL - just without pressure of hitting deadlines )

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
He said he would finish the Day 7 and i know there was supposed to be some re-working for early in week 1 so i am not sure if that is still the plan before he takes some time off. After reading what he said i think IF i were him i would postpone this weeks release and finish Day 7 and finish the re-work or whatever you want to call it for the FULL WEEK release that was supposed to happen next week IF i am not mistaken.

All i know is i hope he is alright and i have no issue with him taking a month off ( even though sounds like he might work on it anyways -- LOL - just without pressure of hitting deadlines )
Well DAZ rendering is a largely hands off process so he can pump art out without actually "working" per se and leave the writing for later after he's got his Zen back.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016

Ah yes all those evil "modders" filling games with incest. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: poloko and Skydden

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Will there be a post today or next saturday?
I say whatever he has prepared he should just release it.
It's going to be short anyway.

Last edited:

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Brain never really says WHEN it will come out just that it WILL come out before his break that is why i mentioned i am not sure we will JUST get the DAY 7 END OR will Brain give us the WEEK 1 release but since he mentions JUST day 7 the more i think about it does not look like we will get the FULL week 1 release before his break.

Reactions: henry hopkin

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Brain never really says WHEN it will come out just that it WILL come out before his break that is why i mentioned i am not sure we will JUST get the DAY 7 END OR will Brain give us the WEEK 1 release but since he mentions JUST day 7 the more i think about it does not look like we will get the FULL week 1 release before his break.
Well if he releases a full day 7... That would be a full week 1 release correct?

Anyways I just hope he notices in this thread people wish him well (me included) and understand. Also BD you should take pride in the fact you created such an amazing game that people get attached and complain when things don't go their way.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes