scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
braindrop .... plz take time to calm yourself b4 anything else and forget what the inpatient ppl on here want ur health come first everything else is second and thanx for the games

Reactions: sgnafuz

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Here is how I read the whole issue about family members in the interview. What is Braindrop supposed to say in a published interview? It's like just about all the devs here when asked about it. "No, definitely no incest in my VN. If someone just happens to make an unauthorized patch, what can I do?." Braindrop also said a long time ago that all women in the game will be romance-able. So, I'd take whatever BD says publicly in a published interview with a large grain of salt. If some rogue renderer / writer just happened to get access to the WVM models and made their own scenes, and released a patch (on lewdpatcher for example), I am sure we will all be shocked, shocked, that rendering is going on around here.

Personally, I am fine with Braindrop's officially stated plans. Just don't make Kimmy a long lost sister/cousin also!
I hope you're right)

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I have been playing the game so gradually that I hardly noticed it. I guess I shall have to restart playing it from the start to check this specific aspect.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
does any1 knows when next update will release?
Sure, the devs does. At least shortly before he pubished it.:devilish::geek::p

No ones knows at this time. The dev takes a break to recharger his batteries. And as usually, asking the same question a lot doesn't change a thing.;)

So wait patiently and play the other games here or do something else to shorten your wait, as we ourself do so too.

Reactions: fortkan

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
There's nothing on the patreon page since the 28th so I don't know what happened.
I think this is the latest it's ever been now going 3 weeks.
Uh, at the top of the patreon, posted on the 29th, is a huge long post about how the dev has been having a rough time, and the update has been delayed to the near future, at which point the dev is taking a short break. The final two parts of Day 7 will be released "soon".

Reactions: Sativa-29

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm really enjoying the story in this one. Trans Shauna has to be the default right? The story makes more sense if she is Trans. Penelope too. She was bullied and so was I, so I can identify with her vs She is trans and so am I, so I can identify with her. The hidden princess is a bit weird but we will see where it goes.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Uh, at the top of the patreon, posted on the 29th, is a huge long post about how the dev has been having a rough time, and the update has been delayed to the near future, at which point the dev is taking a short break. The final two parts of Day 7 will be released "soon".
Wow he must have put that recently
Well like I said the story is great and if he only wants to update once a month instead of every week is fine with us
He might come up with better ideas and longer paths and versions
Coming up with great ideas and good stories takes time so take a break just let us know what you're doing while you're at it
There is always that big worry of game being abandoned or near completion that we're not looking forward to but if it happens it happens. Hope that's never the case with this game......peace.

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
Wow he must have put that recently
Well like I said the story is great and if he only wants to update once a month instead of every week is fine with us
He might come up with better ideas and longer paths and versions
Coming up with great ideas and good stories takes time so take a break just let us know what you're doing while you're at it
There is always that big worry of game being abandoned or near completion that we're not looking forward to but if it happens it happens. Hope that's never the case with this game......peace.
Obviously I can't speak for BD, but a lot of writers who wrote a successful story all mentioned in interviews of how they had their entire story all thought up and developed before they even put on word onto paper. My point is that the story part of the game is probably the easiest portion in the creative process, and drawing out and animating the scenes then rendering them is probably the actual bottleneck.

• Angry
Reactions: M4t7theNinja

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Obviously I can't speak for BD, but a lot of writers who wrote a successful story all mentioned in interviews of how they had their entire story all thought up and developed before they even put on word onto paper. My point is that the story part of the game is probably the easiest portion in the creative process, and drawing out and animating the scenes then rendering them is probably the actual bottleneck.
In an interview to lewdpixels a couple of weeks ago ( ) he said that the whole project of WVM will develope over 4 to 6 years.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes