The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well if he releases a full day 7... That would be a full week 1 release correct?
Technically true but that's not the version he was referring to. BD was also planning to release a "redux" version the week after completeing Day 7 that fixed the inconsistent early game renders such as the sudden dick shrink and the ever changing emiko. As well as rewriting the female shauna route so that it no longer feels like a copy of the trans route without the trans references and actually letting us give shauna the earrings we bought her.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Technically true but that's not the version he was referring to. BD was also planning to release a "redux" version the week after completeing Day 7 that fixed the inconsistent early game renders such as the sudden dick shrink and the ever changing emiko. As well as rewriting the female shauna route so that it no longer feels like a copy of the trans route without the trans references and actually letting us give shauna the earrings we bought her.
Oh my bad, thanks for the info.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Many developers bypass rules on Patreon which prohibits incest in games using patches, and do not face any problems. Take for example My new family. Or release the game through other sites like TP: the Class Next Door and Dating my Daughter, but he decided not to do it, well that's his choice
Since the dev already mentioned that he is not doing any incest content, I think it is pointless to insist on this subject.
pffft like that'll stop them lol
If they speak their minds, why shouldn't I?

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Q: With the progression of the story with Azel, and Patreons very strict and strange rules regarding Incest. Even a step or foster family member is considered incest in their eyes. Will we see the relationship with Azel turn romantic/sexual? And if so, how will you handle it?

A: Not on my end no. Their relationship definitely has its flirty side but that’s to show Azel struggling with her adopted son growing up and some of the other struggles that come with it. Any further content will have to be done like many other games are and a modder will have to make it. I have no plans for any incest content.

View attachment 675754 NOOOOOOOOO MOMMYYYYY
Well...i literally don't know what to say...poor Azel and poor us... i know he give us more milfs and more girls but no "love" with Azel? God man...

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I mean, realistically, if BD has the time and energy for it, much of the first couple days should be reworked because they have a very different feel to them than the later story, probably because he was still figuring out how he wanted the game to shape out.

You have, for example, a lot more choices that ultimately don't amount to anything, because BD probably wanted to gear away from a branching structure like in BAD and pretty much just have the one, streamlined story.

Simultaneously, it feels like the women are much more eager at first, like Shauna and Rachael pretty much opening their legs no questions asked, while later on, even though the women are still very eager indeed, it does feel like you get to have a bit more story with them before diving straight for their panties (the occasional Katie notwithstanding).

To rework all of that is gonna be a lot of work though, and it's not really that important, so we'll see if he ever comes around to that.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Simultaneously, it feels like the women are much more eager at first, like Shauna and Rachael pretty much opening their legs no questions asked, while later on, even though the women are still very eager indeed, it does feel like you get to have a bit more story with them before diving straight for their panties (the occasional Katie notwithstanding)
I'll give you the Rachael part of this at least. For Shauna tho you have to factor in years of repressed feelings for the MC prior to the beginning of the game as well..... That said it's not all that surprising that she jumps on his dick without hesitation when he returns what she assumed would be unrequited feelings.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
like Shauna and Rachael pretty much opening their legs no questions asked, while later on, even though the women are still very eager indeed, it does feel like you get to have a bit more story with them before diving straight for their panties (the occasional Katie notwithstanding).
Rachael's got nothing to lose by having a quick fling with the son (that she's heard so much about) of her friend in her office. While Shauna (and especially on the trans route) has a lot of repressed feelings that are finally out in the open. It's only later that she realises she wanted to take it slow (but not too slow).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Rachael's got noting to lose by having a quick fling with the son (that she's heard so much about) of her friend in her office. While Shauna (and especially on the trans route) has a lot of repressed feelings that are finally out in the open. It's only later that she realises she wanted to take it slow (but not too slow).
I'm not saying those sex scenes don't make sense. It's just the feeling that I got from the game, that it might have been more sex-centric at the beginning and ventured into more character exploration later on. Not that BD hadn't planned much of that from the start, it's just this feeling I get that there has been somewhat of a shift in the ratio of sex to story as you progress.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Looks like Willow is off the table.
Maybe even Azel off the table(
Here is how I read the whole issue about family members in the interview. What is Braindrop supposed to say in a published interview? It's like just about all the devs here when asked about it. "No, definitely no incest in my VN. If someone just happens to make an unauthorized patch, what can I do?." Braindrop also said a long time ago that all women in the game will be romance-able. So, I'd take whatever BD says publicly in a published interview with a large grain of salt. If some rogue renderer / writer just happened to get access to the WVM models and made their own scenes, and released a patch (on lewdpatcher for example), I am sure we will all be shocked, shocked, that rendering is going on around here.

Personally, I am fine with Braindrop's officially stated plans. Just don't make Kimmy a long lost sister/cousin also!

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Is Braindrop aware that his project/game is € 16.99 on that scam Italian Site?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes