lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Because levels of difficulty (hardest to easiest):

Wiping your arse
Kirby games
Using a urinal in an empty bathroom
WVM

The choices you need to make are really straightforward.

There are no points, or scenes hidden behind decisions mades way behind, or anything like that.
Not quite true, the choice to confront Damien or reach out as a friend doesn't pay off immediately and the nice guy option, which I picked first time around, is actually the worse choice because it delays the start of bringing Jasmine into the harem.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
He also wants to redo Day 1, 2 and 3. I just hope it has nothing to do with his D..k size that people are complaining about.
He's already half that size. Don't make him any smaller no matter what they say.
The week 1 "fix" is to make the dick size the same as it is in the later days, to make all the charcter models consistent (Emiko and Natalie) and to give FShauna a background that's not a copy of tShauna.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Not quite true, the choice to confront Damien or reach out as a friend doesn't pay off immediately and the nice guy option, which I picked first time around, is actually the worse choice because it delays the start of bringing Jasmine into the harem.
There's a couple others as well like not fucking Rachael blocking the choice for the bathroom quickie with Alexis, and going through with Liz's initiation changing the office scene with Bailey after accepting her feelings. Think there might be 1 or 2 other things I'm not thinking of.

I think the point is that they aren't earth shattering changes the only one that blocks a sex scene that isn't super fucking obvious about it is the rachael/alexis thing.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's a couple others as well like not fucking Rachael blocking the choice for the bathroom quickie with Alexis, and going through with Liz's initiation changing the office scene with Bailey after accepting her feelings. Think there might be 1 or 2 other things I'm not thinking of.

I think the point is that they aren't earth shattering changes the only one that blocks a sex scene that isn't super fucking obvious about it is the rachael/alexis thing.
I forgot about that but that would be a fake choice if it were offered. Having already said you're not into casual sex and that you're faithful to Jamie you would of course turn down Alexis so there's not really a reason to offer a choice there.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes