The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I forgot about that but that would be a fake choice if it were offered. Having already said you're not into casual sex and that you're faithful to Jamie you would of course turn down Alexis so there's not really a reason to offer a choice there.
Not sure if you just misunderstood my point or you are viewing it from an overly narrow point of view cuz yer talking like being loyal is the only reason somebody would turn rachael down when it isn't that cut and dry. Instead of proclaiming loyalty you could choose the "so far" and still turn her down on the grounds of just not being into her for whatever reason. You also seem to be misremembering the choices to accept or decline because saying no doesn't involve saying you aren't into casual sex the choices are "Agree to have casual sex" or "Too risky/immoral".

When you choose the latter you respond by saying you don't wanna risk getting caught but maybe later if your single which because of the double edged "risk/immoral choice wording intentionally doesn't presume loyalty since it could also be taken as "I just don't want to risk my girl finding out".

Not trying to start an argument just trying to illustrate that your statement is a bit flawed.

• Love
Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not sure if you just misunderstood my point or you are viewing it from an overly narrow point of view cuz yer talking like being loyal is the only reason somebody would turn rachael down when it isn't that cut and dry. Instead of proclaiming loyalty you could choose the "so far" and still turn her down on the grounds of just not being into her for whatever reason. You also seem to be misremembering the choices to accept or decline because saying no doesn't involve saying you aren't into casual sex the choices are "Agree to have casual sex" or "Too risky/immoral".

When you choose the latter you respond by saying you don't wanna risk getting caught but maybe later if your single which because of the double edged "risk/immoral choice wording intentionally doesn't presume loyalty since it could also be taken as "I just don't want to risk my girl finding out".

Not trying to start an argument just trying to illustrate that your statement is a bit flawed.
You are correct, I mis-remembered those scenes and that led to me making a reply that did reflect your original comment. I've clearly spent too much time building alternate saves, to the point that my intentions have in some way over-written the actual choices on offer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Krypt Angel

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The Krypt Angel Do you have a special version of the game where Bailey always has the branding and chain on her? ;)
Sadly I do not....I did joke about wanting a special "Cult of Bailey" edition of the game at one point but I'd never expect for it to happen. Besides it wouldn't feel right since I started considering SB an entirely separate character from the in game version of Bailey once she became my personal talking mascot on the thread. That's also why i edited the original version of the render with GIMP to give her the brand on her forehead and the purple lipstick to set her apart from her "Mommy" :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sadly I do not....I did joke about wanting a special "Cult of Bailey" edition of the game at one point but I'd never expect for it to happen. Besides it wouldn't feel right since I started considering SB an entirely separate character from the in game version of Bailey once she became my personal talking mascot on the thread. That's also why i edited the original version of the render with GIMP to give her the brand on her forehead and the purple lipstick to set her apart from her "Mommy" :)
i would vote for a cult of Baily .. then again i would vote for a cult of Zoe .. also :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Everyday! I was so interested in seeing the bowling charity event, how everyone settles into the house, the conclusion to the first week, Willow settling in, etc. But I can wait, Braindrop is more important than the game, I know he will eventually release the full week and I will be able to return to witnessing Ethan being smothered by sex. ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
789 pages of comments and all I want to know is, when can I bang the coach.
Not for a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long time

For legitimate story reasons which were explained early on.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes