lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Charles because he's FTM /AFAB and, as such, doesn't violate BD's no surprise dicks rule :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still technically staff.
But not of WVM so she isn't being watched.

Only the teaching staff of WVM are being watched, no one is keeping an eye on the elderly nurse. They aren't expecting her to be Granny Getsaround.

Anyone want to try and guess which of the staff we'll hook up with first? I count Veronica, Lauren, Harper and Mabel who work for the school. I'm thinking Veronica because it looks like she might be quitting.
I agree with Veronica first.

She's practically on zero fucks given about her job at the moment.

I think Lauren is one of the ones doing the watching so she probably won't be until later, I think Harper after Veronica.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone want to try and guess which of the staff we'll hook up with first? I count Veronica, Lauren, Harper and Mabel who work for the school. I'm thinking Veronica because it looks like she might be quitting.
I think it will be in this order 1) Veronica (after she quits or after MC convinces her to stay in her job), 2) Mabel (no reason or idea of how it will happen), 3) Lauren (some time after she takes over for Charles once he gets fired for something to do with Ryker) then 4) Harper (After the team wins something big not just a few games or after MC saves her and/or Natalie from something).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And Ethan has hooked up with a member of the staff, Katie. Right? Didn't she give him a blowjob after she was given the job of overseeing the Basketball team.
I don't think she counts as staff, she's just helping out her uncle. Mackenzie is also 'working' for the school, but I wouldn't count her as staff either.

I think Lauren is one of the ones doing the watching so she probably won't be until later, I think Harper after Veronica.
She seemed less interested than the others, but if she's the one doing the watching (which it seemed like) that might give her more leeway if she gets interested. Then that might open the door to the others as she doesn't want to be a hypocrite.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
as if there were others, who released updates as often as BD :FacePalm:and who paused pays when take break
and yes, from next month BD will try to return to the schedule with more frequent updates (although I hope not to weekly - it's too much and unhealthy)

P.S.: just look at the dude’s message history and you’ll understand everything about him :alien:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yet another game gone from weekly updates and "I love you all" to disappearing and cashing your cheques...
Same as always...

Queue patron backlash now...
The facepalm could be for any number of reasons but i'll put it down to you trying to sound clever while getting words wrong.

You probably should have put cue instead of queue.

You are asking people to line up their backlash in an orderly manner whereas cue is the signal for said backlash to start.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They all start with fire, but count the completed games versus the abandoned ones... Just another case of the mysterious Dev disease...
Queue as in a long lineup...

And here's my facepalm right back at you!

View attachment 694679
Games get abandoned, shit happens. No idea how that has any bearing here, it's been explained often enough.

He's paused his patron so no cheque's are being cashed.

No idea why you are getting all pissy, you're the one making dumb posts.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Yet another game gone from weekly updates and "I love you all" to disappearing and cashing your cheques...
Same as always...

When you dont read any info on thread or patreon, and make a claim from nothing but assumptions... *facepalm*
Patreon payments are put on hold, and its clearly stated that he is taking a small break. Its pretty much the entire talk of the last 30 pages here as well.
Pls at least take some time to consider doing a LITTLE homework before you make claims!

Im just guessing at you having been banned before with how you act, and your account is barely two months old.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Same as always...

can we please STOP the shit talk about a Dev. that cares for his Patrons as much as BD does .... when someone goes thru the shit he has , he does not deserve this .... and please go back thru the posts and read ... before making any comments to down him or any Dev.
thank you

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
The facepalm could be for any number of reasons but i'll put it down to you trying to sound clever while getting words wrong.

You probably should have put cue instead of queue.

You are asking people to line up their backlash in an orderly manner whereas cue is the signal for said backlash to start.
Haha, whatever the reason for your facepalm I must say I've never seen anyone get 13 facepalms that fast :D

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes