The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Don't lie to us.We know you don't sleep.You are having good time with Bailey
I only need to be awake to play with the original Bailey. My Slave Bailey twins live in my head tho and by extension my dreams so being asleep is far more fun cuz they let me do shit to them I would never do to their "Mommy" and they love it :devilish:

SB&BB: yes...yes we do

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Not in the least bit. And thank you so very much for pointing out my complete ineptitude. I am so appreciative that someone of your depth and experience was available to point this out to me. Mea culpa.
I appreciate your sarcasm, it has made my day xD

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
When you dont read any info on thread or patreon, and make a claim from nothing but assumptions... *facepalm*
Patreon payments are put on hold, and its clearly stated that he is taking a small break. Its pretty much the entire talk of the last 30 pages here as well.
Pls at least take some time to consider doing a LITTLE homework before you make claims!

Im just guessing at you having been banned before with how you act, and your account is barely two months old.
I read his posts and i understand why he takes the brake he got some fucked up devil on his shoulders with al the shit happens to him :confused:

Also there is but he said before is was going on his break he was going to put his last update out and that was 2 weeks ago?

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
This is honestly OT so if it gets deleted then oops. :KEK:

So while I've been away I've actually thought a ton about people who post the most absolute ignorant shit with complete confidence.
I've also thought a ton about how I should let shit like that effect me.

It's a thing I've always done, I try to imagine why they do it and humanize whoever writes it.
It's super simple to chalk it all up to trolling or just someone being big mad. (Which I honestly should do more)

But think about it. These are all people that have lived their own life and have all had unique experiences that led them to posting whatever they did.
And sometimes it could just be someone having a bad day or just down on their luck and they're taking their frustrations out here. And it could just be someone who is totally fine and just wanted to show their ass a bit.
Or they are just genuinely ignorant and don't know any better.
But either way they all have their own lives and responsibilities. And I'd imagine most of them don't really think or worry about how their words can affect the other side.

For a long time I believed in "you are what you speak" meaning if you spoke angry you were likely an angry person. Or at the very least you were sowing something you would reap later. But I don't think that's a very healthy mindset for me. I don't like wishing bad things on anyone.

But we're all humans and fuck we're complex. But I do believe that a genuinely content person isn't going to spend their time writing crazy or hateful shit. It usually takes someone who has their own shit going on. And I shouldn't let their words get to me because fuck it, just like them I'm not perfect and I can't please everyone.

I've been guilty of responding to some of them. Usually in a joking manner but still, I have to realize that my words carry a bit more weight since I'm the one that they were usually indirectly speaking to. And just like them I didn't really think about how my words could affect them.

So I'd say I have a new mindset towards it. I likely won't respond anymore and if I do it won't be in a direct sense at all. And I just have to wish the person well and hope that whatever could be troubling them gets better. And leave it at that.

Like I said a bunch in the beginning. I'm a :)'ly dude making a :)'ly game. And I shouldn't let some :mad: get in the way of my :).

WVM returning soon bois and girls. Love ya.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019

So while I've been away I've actually thought a ton about people who post the most absolute ignorant shit with complete confidence.

It's a thing I've always done, I try to imagine why they do it and humanize whoever writes it.
It's super simple to chalk it all up to trolling or just someone being big mad. (Which I honestly should do more)

But think about it. These are all people that have lived their own life and have all had unique experiences that led them to posting whatever they did.
And sometimes it could just be someone having a bad day or just down on their luck and they're taking their frustrations out here. And it could just be someone who is totally fine and just wanted to show their ass a bit.
But either way they all have their own lives and responsibilities. And I'd imagine most of them don't really think or worry about how their words can affect the other side.

For a long time I believed in "you are what you speak" meaning if you spoke angry you were likely an angry person. Or at the very least you were sowing something you would reap later. But I don't think that's a very healthy mindset for me. I don't like wishing bad things on anyone.

But we're all humans and fuck we're complex. But I do believe that a genuinely content person isn't going to spend their time writing crazy or hateful shit. It usually takes someone who has their own shit going on. And I shouldn't let their words get to me because fuck it, just like them I'm not perfect and I can't please everyone.

I've been guilty of responding to some of them. Usually in a joking manner but still, I have to realize that my words carry a bit more weight since I'm the one that they were usually indirectly speaking to. And just like them I didn't really think about how my words could affect them.

So I'd say I have a new mindset towards it. I likely won't respond anymore and if I do it won't be in a direct sense at all. And I just have to wish the person well and hope that whatever could be troubling them gets better. And leave it at that.

Like I said a bunch in the beginning. I'm a :)'ly dude making a :)'ly game. And I shouldn't let some :mad: get in the way of my :).

i hope everything going well for you you have my heart and love to you we all love your game :)

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Braindrop

I think that people are what they write but, in opinion, you should still ignore almost everyone on this board. I think that you should follow your heart, work at 80% capacity at most, and seek personal enrichment whenever possible.

All forums tend to bring out "keyboard warriors" and this board, which is great in many ways, does tend to attract horny teenagers that want to beat-off to cartoons and don't give a rat's ass about anything else. These people, positive or negative, are not trusted sources and you should not, to the best of your ability, let them impact you.

You're a smart, creative person and you don't need this kind of hassle.

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Simple rule: if random angry dudes gone mad - you do all right! If Cultists gone mad - time to think - maybe something wrong.
[waiting 1st Jule and hope get good announcement]
I doubt that someone can say better than polycentric said

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Hey Braindrop ,

Good to hear from you!
You bring up some excellent points, and I believe your conclusion to be right :)

I'd like to add 1 more category of people (who I honestly think includes 80-90% percent of us) who might upset you with our words. Most of us are not native English speakers, so even in our best moments with our best thought out comments we sometimes sound differently from what we thought.

This is a problem with all written language (i.e. the whole internet) that what someone reads isn't necessarily the same that someone else wrote, but when you add on top of that the fact that most of us aren't even writing or reading in our own language, it takes on a whole new level of complication.

Frankly, most of the stuff that irritated you probably wasn't even meant that way, and the stuff that was intended was written by people you should ignore anyway :p

Can't wait for more, love ya too BD ;)

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Good to hear from you Braindrop, I hope you are doing well.

Just know that that those of us that love your work are waiting patiently for when you feel it is the right time to be back.

Look after yourself.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Dude. We got your back. No worries. Be well and release it when you are able. Thanks for all the wonderful work you have done.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i am glad that we got to hear from you , take care and when you do your magic for us .... we'll all love it ....

big fan :)

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017

Hey! You're supposed to be resting. Off with you now. Shoo, shoo.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes