The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah i remember I just wanted to see if there is a change. I am concerned for him not the update. I can wait on the update just thought it was odd to see his post on the 5th and not see anything since then. Sorry for upsetting anyone. I'll go back to lurking in the shadows again.
Eh don't worry about it a lot of it is just that we're all on edge since the this the first time he's gone totally off grid like this.

Part of me wonders if he decided to make a trip home to pennsylvania since the COVID restrictions have loosened up a bit in our neck of the woods. Assuming he could find someone to keep an eye on his grandpa at least.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great stuff there, kind of surprised as of when I started typing this no one has done an analysis of this yet so I guess I'll take a crack at it (n.b.: I typed this over the course of over an hour, because I was doing other things as well, so please excuse if someone did some analysis of KrystofDayne 's post in the meantime).

Given the counting methodology, which I am not critiquing, it is unsurprising that Shauna came out on top, since even with only the sex scenes basically being counted double (for each path) that would explain the difference. Still VERY close as 1.9% difference is fairly negligible and well within a reasonable margin for error. Great point on the date on Day 6 pulling her ahead though. Kind of wonder whether Braindrop intentionally will try to keep that back and forth going forwards?

Bailey at #4 doesn't really surprise me, even though I wouldn't have slotted her there, given she has a knack of being social with so many of the cheerleaders as well as Penny. Zoe is a fascinating case as her two long sex scenes put her at #3 in animations, but her relative lack of renders with clothes on (not complaining) only have her at #8 in total renders. It also goes to show how volatile these lists could be with just one more extended sex scene for most characters.

Lower on the list the biggest surprise to me was Skye clocking in at #18 in renders, one place in front of Kimmy and ahead of every other male character besides Damien as well as all Rachel's clients. Because he is a teammate, it makes sense, but as the last one introduced it speaks to the volume of renders in the last couple of practices.

More generally, at 47 named characters Braindrop may have one of the largest (named) casts among games on F95Zone already, and we are only a week into the game. I think we've seen BrainDrop say already that most characters are now introduced, so it will be fun to see how some of those characters with lower render numbers get treated, and hopefully fleshed out as characters in the future.

That's just what stood out to me though. Thanks again KrystofDayne for putting in the work on that!

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Great stuff there, kind of surprised as of when I started typing this no one has done an analysis of this yet so I guess I'll take a crack at it (n.b.: I typed this over the course of over an hour, because I was doing other things as well, so please excuse if someone did some analysis of KrystofDayne 's post in the meantime).

Given the counting methodology, which I am not critiquing, it is unsurprising that Shauna came out on top, since even with only the sex scenes basically being counted double (for each path) that would explain the difference. Still VERY close as 1.9% difference is fairly negligible and well within a reasonable margin for error. Great point on the date on Day 6 pulling her ahead though. Kind of wonder whether Braindrop intentionally will try to keep that back and forth going forwards?

Bailey at #4 doesn't really surprise me, even though I wouldn't have slotted her there, given she has a knack of being social with so many of the cheerleaders as well as Penny. Zoe is a fascinating case as her two long sex scenes put her at #3 in animations, but her relative lack of renders with clothes on (not complaining) only have her at #8 in total renders. It also goes to show how volatile these lists could be with just one more extended sex scene for most characters.

Lower on the list the biggest surprise to me was Skye clocking in at #18 in renders, one place in front of Kimmy and ahead of every other male character besides Damien as well as all Rachel's clients. Because he is a teammate, it makes sense, but as the last one introduced it speaks to the volume of renders in the last couple of practices.

More generally, at 47 named characters Braindrop may have one of the largest (named) casts among games on F95Zone already, and we are only a week into the game. I think we've seen BrainDrop say already that most characters are now introduced, so it will be fun to see how some of those characters with lower render numbers get treated, and hopefully fleshed out as characters in the future.

That's just what stood out to me though. Thanks again KrystofDayne for putting in the work on that!
Yeah Shauna coming out on top might not surprise many people but it did surprise me. Like I said, the difference between her trans and cis routes is almost completely inconsequential. So I think many people will jump to the conclusion of that being the deciding factor, but I'm really questioning that. Like I said, Jaime was far ahead of Shauna for most of the run even though most of Shauna's sex scenes had already played out save for that last one.

I think one of the things that made the difference is that I started noticing that the frequency of renders started going up as you went along. So later introduced characters, like Skye or Talismah, as well as characters that only got more story towards the end of the current build, like Rachael and Willow, started to really crank up the accelerator on the number of renders when it came to their moment to shine. Skye just gets a ton of renders in right at that first practice session between him and the MC. And Willow got like 2/3 of her renders starting right about at that last scene at her appartment.

So that was sort of the same thing with Shauna. Even though we had quite a few Jaime-only (and not many Shauna-only) scenes, that last date alone, including the sex scene afterwards, must have been like 150 renders, that was insane.

Must be sort of a testament to how BD's render speed cranked up in the last few updates when he was still going strong.

So I echo the other people just hoping that he's doing okay right now. Should be really good for him to just take some time not concerning himself in any way with WVM, just getting that always lingering pressure off, at least for a while.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah Shauna coming out on top might not surprise many people but it did surprise me. Like I said, the difference between her trans and cis routes is almost completely inconsequential. So I think many people will jump to the conclusion of that being the deciding factor, but I'm really questioning that. Like I said, Jaime was far ahead of Shauna for most of the run even though most of Shauna's sex scenes had already played out save for that last one.

I think one of the things that made the difference is that I started noticing that the frequency of renders started going up as you went along. So later introduced characters, like Skye or Talismah, as well as characters that only got more story towards the end of the current build, like Rachael and Willow, started to really crank up the accelerator on the number of renders when it came to their moment to shine. Skye just gets a ton of renders in right at that first practice session between him and the MC. And Willow got like 2/3 of her renders starting right about at that last scene at her appartment.

So that was sort of the same thing with Shauna. Even though we had quite a few Jaime-only (and not many Shauna-only) scenes, that last date alone, including the sex scene afterwards, must have been like 150 renders, that was insane.

Must be sort of a testament to how BD's render speed cranked up in the last few updates when he was still going strong.

So I echo the other people just hoping that he's doing okay right now. Should be really good for him to just take some time not concerning himself in any way with WVM, just getting that always lingering pressure off, at least for a while.
Shauna is now on top because we get only the date with her and we didn't get the date with Jamie for day 7.

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Well, you're close, lol. I turned 65 this May.... but age is only a number.
Got ya both beat ... I was 18 and in boot camp at Camp Lejeune (USMC) when they walked on the moon (1969). Yeah that makes me nigh on to geazer at 69. :)

I really enjoy this game, beautiful characters, nice story, its a great escape from the insanity outside. Hope BD is able to come to grips with everything going on in his life. All the best wishes to BD.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018

Hmm, I might do a gothrough tonight just to count that number, if you didn't. I am purely curious what that accounts for, inconsequential or not.

Yeah, I also think that the render numbers going up has to do with BD packing more story into Days 6 and 7 than he originally intended.

I too hope BrainDrop is doing alright.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Anybody in comunicado with the game developer on patreon?
Any news from him? Any recent news?
Nothing new. He's apparently been off Discord.

Honestly, at this point I'd just mentally prepare myself for it to be released next month and welcome the surprise.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
After reading that teaser post i would have tought it be out this weekend....

But i can understand what hes going trough so would be maybe next week

Would have been nice if he gave another post rectifying his it be out in few days

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes