oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Got ya both beat ... I was 18 and in boot camp at Camp Lejeune (USMC) when they walked on the moon (1969). Yeah that makes me nigh on to geazer at 69. :)

I really enjoy this game, beautiful characters, nice story, its a great escape from the insanity outside. Hope BD is able to come to grips with everything going on in his life. All the best wishes to BD.

I had just got out of Army the year before you were at Lejuene having went in at 21 in 65 and will be going towards upper 70s this year so I am maybe one of the oldest here, lol

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
We're old enough to be many members' grandfather.
When you are old enough to have earned the title of grandpa and have retired life is good and many things are possible.

I had just got out of Army the year before you were at Lejuene having went in at 21 in 65 and will be going towards upper 70s this year so I am maybe one of the oldest here, lol
If you got out of the Army in 65 you probably missed a lot of the "Fun" in SE Asia. I served with Force Recon SOG till the end.

Its great that the only problem (other than the current insanity) I have is waiting for the next update. I hope for the best for BD. I know it can be difficult to come back from loss and we all deal with it differently. BD take all the time you need to get right.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes