michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I been reading the posts of BD ... And i know what he is going trough

The only thing he should have deleted or changed was that teaser message saying it be out in a few days

Caus that trew alot of people off im sure off it

I mean its been a long wait and when u see a teaser post saying it be out in a few days and its a week past lol then people be aggitated a little including myself even tho i understand his situation

Just saying maybe next time he should change that message if he knows it wont come true

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017

The only thing he should have deleted or changed was that teaser message saying it be out in a few days

I mean its been a long wait and when u see a teaser post saying it be out in a few days and its a week past lol then people be aggitated a little including myself even tho i understand his situation

Just saying maybe next time he should change that message if he knows it wont come true
I'm more worried than impatient, when someone tells me a few days, and there's no news a week after, I start to worry.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

He prolly meant it when he said it but if there was still work left to be done it could be that he simply could not find the will to work not everyone can compartmentalize pain and power past it.. I'm far more concerned about him than I am the fucking game. At this point I don't give a shit when it comes out all I want is to know that my friend is ok.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean sure i understand the situation ... Just saying he could have adjusted the message ...

And ofcourse i am worried too

Just maybe he shouldnt be making such deadlines for himself and just release when he ready

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I mean sure i understand the situation ... Just saying he could have adjusted the message ...

And ofcourse i am worried too

Just maybe he shouldnt be making such deadlines for himself and just release when he ready
sorry if I came off antagonistic wasn't entirely intentional but you harping over something so trivial just rubbed me the wrong way.

Reactions: lemonfreak

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
sorry if I came off antagonistic wasn't entirely intentional but you harping over something so trivial just rubbed me the wrong way.
I understand what ur saying... I been patiently waiting all this time tho havent been begging or pleading for a update at all...

I been supporting BD on his decicion to take time off and resolve his personal stuff

But if u put out a teaser post claiming a few days... Then u get exited caus after a long wait its finally coming... And then nothing comes...

Yes we all know why it didnt come.... But i dont see it as trivial ... Just saying could have been handled better just imo

Still i wish BD the best in dealing what hes going trough

And im too old to be worried about antagonist people ... There are always people who dont agree and take it the wrong way

And im ok with that im just voicing my opinion on this situation and its ur right to agree or disagree

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I understand what ur saying... I been patiently waiting all this time tho havent been begging or pleading for a update at all...

I been supporting BD on his decicion to take time off and resolve his personal stuff

But if u put out a teaser post claiming a few days... Then u get exited caus after a long wait its finally coming... And then nothing comes...

Yes we all know why it didnt come.... But i dont see it as trivial ... Just saying could have been handled better just imo

Still i wish BD the best in dealing what hes going trough

And im too old to be worried about antagonist people ... There are always people who dont agree and take it the wrong way

And im ok with that im just voicing my opinion on this situation and its ur right to agree or disagree
Dude, just stop, you are making yourself look like a Dik, and I don't say this to sound like an asshole, what you are doing is ignoring the posts that came after the teaser, and all other information presented, BD is in a hard place, that they even warned us about taking time off is already more than I expected, so chill, and have some empathy, put yourself in their shoes and think if you would have remembered something so trivial, yes it is fucking trivial compared to the other shit that is happening.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dude, just stop, you are making yourself look like a Dik, and I don't say this to sound like an asshole, what you are doing is ignoring the posts that came after the teaser, and all other information presented, BD is in a hard place, that they even warned us about taking time off is already more than I expected, so chill, and have some empathy, put yourself in their shoes and think if you would have remembered something so trivial, yes it is fucking trivial compared to the other shit that is happening.
Yeah and again this is the same thing people are missing what i am saying i seen all the post i been reading all this stuff ... And yes i have been in his shoes ... So if anyone knows what hes going trough its myself ... Like i said i couldnt give two cents if u dont like my opinion im not here to please u ....

And if u know me i havent had trouble giving BD his time to recover .... And yes i know about his recent stuff too that got added...

All i am saying he could have handled it a little better even it was past that teaser post he could have altered it to at least give a heads up...

Too be honest i never been considerd a Dik ... But hey if it makes u feel that way so be it...

I am not against giving him all the time in the world to deal with his stuff

Just dont dangle a bone and pull it back witout a heads up ...

Feel free to bash me for it im grown enough to take such post

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah and again this is the same thing people are missing what i am saying i seen all the post i been reading all this stuff ... And yes i have been in his shoes ... So if anyone knows what hes going trough its myself ... Like i said i couldnt give two cents if u dont like my opinion im not here to please u ....

And if u know me i havent had trouble giving BD his time to recover .... And yes i know about his recent stuff too that got added...

All i am saying he could have handled it a little better even it was past that teaser post he could have altered it to at least give a heads up...

Too be honest i never been considerd a Dik ... But hey if it makes u feel that way so be it...

I am not against giving him all the time in the world to deal with his stuff

Just dont dangle a bone and pull it back witout a heads up ...

Feel free to bash me for it im grown enough to take such post
That's OK, you already made your point. You would have updated that prior post, it's obvious BD didn't/couldn't handled it the same way as you say you would have done it. No need to address that 'unforgivable mistake', IMHO. Every person is different and I'm pretty sure he just wanted to close everything and take a breath outside this virtual world, so it's completely understandable. Note that you're the only one who read both posts and thinks he should have edited the first one. So think about why is that.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes