TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
yea cuz the mind has to work overdrive cuz the rest of you isn't up tot he task :LOL: and please god just let the joke go cuz I don't need the mental pictures involved in you correcting me :sick:
You opened that door, so here we are...... everything still works perfectly, I just have to find a willing partner. :p lol

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Can a mod slap the on hold tag on this game so that no one comes here asking whens the next update or why there hasn't been one in a while?
He hasn't officially announced taking a break though which would usually get the on hold tag. Although I suppose the line about not looking at comments and needing some time could be viewed that way.

Reactions: henry hopkin

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Maybe the F95 staff is worried if they did put the 'on hold' tag, that there will be a barrage of a different kind.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I have been play a few games I have seen in other people's signatures here while I wait for news of BD or an update drops. So many better games here then the site I used to go to for games.

As for the teaser with Charles I think it will have something to do with Ryker or he says something dumb to the press that shows up to cover the event.

Reactions: LN1982

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
He hasn't officially announced taking a break though which would usually get the on hold tag. Although I suppose the line about not looking at comments and needing some time could be viewed that way.

His last post on Patreon:

Hey guys.
These teasers were hard to pick out.

I apologize for going silent again. This post was meant to be up three days ago.
WVM Day 7 final will be out soon, a few days.

Link:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah I have been play a few games I have seen in other people's signatures here while I wait for news of BD or an update drops. So many better games here then the site I used to go to for games.

As for the teaser with Charles I think it will have something to do with Ryker or he says something dumb to the press that shows up to cover the event.
I had a pretty sizable backlog of stuff I hadn't gotten to before all this shit started which has basically now shriveled to next to nothing. Hell I even ended up redownloading and playing Sisterly Lust and Melody from start to finish all over again just for something to do lol.

As for the charles thing my first thought was that maybe his way of delivering on that "party" he was promising was taking us to a strip club and the silly bastard got too handsy with a girl and got thrown out on his ass. Katie being there either to pick his sad ass up or hell maybe she came along for fun since she's kind of a freak like that lol.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I had a pretty sizable backlog of stuff I hadn't gotten to before all this shit started which has basically now shriveled to next to nothing. Hell I even ended up redownloading and playing Sisterly Lust and Melody from start to finish all over again just for something to do lol.

As for the charles thing my first thought was that maybe his way or delivering on that "party" he was promising was taking us to a strip club and the silly bastard got too handsy with a girl and got thrown out on his ass. Katie being there either to pick his sad ass up or hell maybe she came along for fun since she's kind of a freak like that lol.
Yeah I could see that happening. Such a sad cringe creature he is

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
yeah, that wouldn't surprise me at all, but I hope is something his nephew? (the asshole) did so he joins our side.
Grammarly is saying that this sounds angry so sorry about that.
That would be epic if he were to throw his nephew to the wolves, my mc would definitely buy him a beer or lap dance :D

Reactions: TundraLupus

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is an example of a game getting too big too quick. That creates a lot of pressure, and that can lead to some mental problems easily. Especially since he posted he has "impostor syndrome" a while back.

Sort of like when a young athlete ends up cracking under their own hype and busts, hopefully that doesn't happen to BD.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes