vittalli

Jun 4, 2018
It is the contender of the best story I've seen yet but I didn't know it is still work in progress. How am I gonna wait :cry:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just going through my second full playthrough to stave off withdrawal, came across the below that piqued my interest.

Looking for opinions on two scenes that haven't had much conversation (from what i remember in reading through all the pages).
1. Somewhere during days 3-5, when the MC and the girls help Rachael move into the new place; the MC goes to the gym to talk with Harper and the teacher, Veronica, comes in and when she leaves Harper goes "Ugh" and won't tell the MC why. I wonder what this means....
To me personally its two fold. I do feel harp has feelings for our MC and here is another woman of age showing interest. Also I do believe the story is hinting at Veronica having a back story with the scandal or some such secret. I mean there is definitely a mystery about her.

I just wanna know if my mc can help name the sex tape with Eden... lol

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
It is the contender of the best story I've seen yet but I didn't know it is still work in progress. How am I gonna wait :cry:
One trick I've figured out is to just assume the update is next month, then get pleasantly surprised whenever it comes out (hopefully) this month.

edit: Something I haven't considered is that BD missing out on his own "few days" timeline was probably a substantial hit to his emotional well-being, especially in this already trying time for him. I know he can be one to be quite hard on himself for what he perceives as letting the audience down,and that really concerns me.

Reactions: vittalli

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
One trick I've figured out is to just assume the update is next month, then get pleasantly surprised whenever it comes out (hopefully) this month.

edit: Something I haven't considered is that BD missing out on his own "few days" timeline was probably a substantial hit to his emotional well-being, especially in this already trying time for him. I know he can be one to be quite hard on himself for what he perceives as letting the audience down,and that really concerns me.
Well on his Patreon's about section it says his updates are always on a Thursday so we might get lucky and it comes out this Thursday but tbh if it doesn't, it is understandable due to what he is currently going through

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Well on his Patreon's about section it says his updates are always on a Thursday so we might get lucky and it comes out this Thursday but tbh if it doesn't, it is understandable due to what he is currently going through
Well, that was before the shitstorm hit him, when there were regular weekly updates on thursdays.
Now he is recovering and we all hope he'll be back on track soon, not for the sake of the updates, but for the sake of his own sanity and well-being.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I have been pretty worried since his last post. I know suicide for a close friend or family member is a hard topic to handle for a lot of people, and with everything else going on for him it has me really worried. Updates can wait. Yeah I really want to continue the story, but I just want to know that BD is ok. Just a guys I am still working through things or just to see him log on somewhere to know he is alive is all I really want at this point. I have been trying to distract myself with other games, but I keep thinking about what is going on with BD. I really hope he is getting better or working on getting better. Sorry I know I have posted things like this a lot recently, but it helps me to type it out every now and then. I know most of us are worried about BD, and it seems some are having a harder time than others based on some recent interactions I have seen here. I am going to go back to lurking in the shadows.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone suggest me good games like wvm for android
I have been looking at the games listed in people's signatures in this thread for idea's. I have found a lot of good ones that way. I tired out My New Family and The DeLuca Family recent and liked both games. I will have to say that My New Family is really good it is in my top 5 games as of now. Really hard to beat WVM though I have absolutely falling in love with this game, it the only game I willingly play from start to latest release multiple times just because I enjoy it. Other games I like are Mid Life Crisis, Radiant, Summer Scent, Flirty F, and the Intoxicating Flavor (this one has a strange story but I am interested).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
cuz you have to actually knowingly turn it on with a code or at least you did when I started playing it
Hm, either me being cheeky wasn't apparent (and if that has been the case I'm terribly sorry, I'm still getting my hang around actually conversing in English) or we've just entered a battle of wits. But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the cheekiness into his own post or his fellow member's? :LOL:

I have been looking at the games listed in people's signatures in this thread for idea's. I have found a lot of good ones that way. I tired out My New Family and The DeLuca Family recent and liked both games. I will have to say that My New Family is really good it is in my top 5 games as of now. Really hard to beat WVM though I have absolutely falling in love with this game, it the only game I willingly play from start to latest release multiple times just because I enjoy it. Other games I like are Mid Life Crisis, Radiant, Summer Scent, Flirty F, and the Intoxicating Flavor (this one has a strange story but I am interested).
Thanks LocoGringo78! Most of those I also enjoyed. I'm going to have a look at the last three you mentioned.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hm, either me being cheeky wasn't apparent (and if that has been the case I'm terribly sorry, I'm still getting my hang around actually conversing in English) or we've just entered a battle of wits. But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the cheekiness into his own post or his fellow member's? :LOL:
Oh...yea i was totally just being cheeky:rolleyes::whistle:

BB: Liar it just flew over yer head and you know it

*slaps BB square on the ass* Quiet you insolent little minx

BB: *licks lips and lets out an insane giggle* oh stop you like that this kitty has claws besides you have my lil sis for the cuddly lap cat shit

SB:Oddly I feel both proud of...and vaguely insulted by that remark

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, really nothing will be between MC and step mother? Of all the women in this game, I was waiting for her the most and I was hoping for it. The most beautiful woman in this game and will not be developed romantically. I'm sad. :confused:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Reactions: Qmil679
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes