Englen

Mar 17, 2019
This is an example of a game getting too big too quick. That creates a lot of pressure, and that can lead to some mental problems easily. Especially since he posted he has "impostor syndrome" a while back.

Sort of like when a young athlete ends up cracking under their own hype and busts, hopefully that doesn't happen to BD.
except that most of the things that have caused the majority of his problems have nothing to do with the game or how big it is, they would have happend regardless of WVM.

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
Just going through my second full playthrough to stave off withdrawal, came across the below that piqued my interest.

Looking for opinions on two scenes that haven't had much conversation (from what i remember in reading through all the pages).
1. Somewhere during days 3-5, when the MC and the girls help Rachael move into the new place; the MC goes to the gym to talk with Harper and the teacher, Veronica, comes in and when she leaves Harper goes "Ugh" and won't tell the MC why. I wonder what this means....
2. The interactions with Mackenzie, the social media girl. What do you think the impacts may be or should be for the three different types of posts (Basic, Playful, FanGirls) to future parts of the story? I can't imagine getting even more girls quite honestly with a full stable already... though it could have even more positive impacts on Rachael's business..remember she said after he started that demand increased (mentioned after meeting Keyana)...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
2. The interactions with Mackenzie, the social media girl. What do you think the impacts may be or should be for the three different types of posts (Basic, Playful, FanGirls) to future parts of the story? I can't imagine getting even more girls quite honestly with a full stable already... though it could have even more positive impacts on Rachael's business..remember she said after he started that demand increased (mentioned after meeting Keyana)...
I could see this easily influencing not only the girls on campus but also Rachael's clients and also the events around the games against rival teams (as in the girls on other campuses). But as BD stated, most of the recurring cast is on board, so this could very well just moderate the number of side girls one meets.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I could see this easily influencing not only the girls on campus but also Rachael's clients and also the events around the games against rival teams (as in the girls on other campuses). But as BD stated, most of the recurring cast is on board, so this could very well just moderate the number of side girls one meets.
Either that or play a part in not only the basketball outcomes but be a pseudo branch for determining how you as a person grow that may have an impact on the conclusion of the story.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
1. Somewhere during days 3-5, when the MC and the girls help Rachael move into the new place; the MC goes to the gym to talk with Harper and the teacher, Veronica, comes in and when she leaves Harper goes "Ugh" and won't tell the MC why. I wonder what this means....
I doubt it means much of anything to be honest it just came off as a little pang of jealousy showing through on harp's part cuz veronica hugs him right in front of her. So at best it just means harp likes him which was already kind of obvious she just can't/won't admit it.

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
I doubt it means much of anything to be honest it just came off as a little pang of jealousy showing through on harp's part cuz veronica hugs him right in front of her. So at best it just means harp likes him which was already kind of obvious she just can't/won't admit it.
Thats what I was thinking, just polling for thoughts; keeping in mind the whole thing about teacher scandal and how (in)sensitive Harper may be to that

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thats what I was thinking, just polling for thoughts; keeping in mind the whole thing about teacher scandal and how (in)sensitive Harper may be to that
Well the dynamic is a bit different for both of them. Harp is far more skittish about it and only really hugging you when yer alone, away from prying eyes, or off campus because she loves her her job and it's already handing by a thread with Charles just looking for an excuse to shitcan her. So maybe the jealousy is double edged both because she likes the MC and because she can't be as open with the PDA as Veronica.

On the flipside we have Veronica who doesn't like her job and wants to quit but Charles won't let her. So I figure she is subconsciously (or from the point she admits she is unhappy onward consciously) laying the PDA on a bit thick hoping she'll get fired.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
It took me a bit to remember what PDA meant but when I remembered I thought "isn't saying
public PDA
redundant"?

And between that and the talk with Vanessa during Shauna's date, I also think there's a small chance that there is something iffy going on with Veronica so let's hope it's just jealousy.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It took me a bit to remember what PDA meant but when I remembered I thought "isn't saying

redundant"?

And between that and the talk with Vanessa during Shauna's date, I also think there's a small chance that there is something iffy going on with Veronica so let's hope it's just jealousy.
yes it was lol when I was composing my response I reworded the last part right before posting then got distracted by someone yelling for me and just hit post leaving behind the redundant public. It's fixed now :)

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
yes it was lol when I was composing my response I reworded the last part right before posting then got distracted by someone yelling for me and just hit post leaving behind the redundant public. It's fixed now :)
Hey, i do that without people yelling at me, so you are about ten steps ahead of me.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
anyone know when the next update is out????
Short answer: No

Long answer: read this
Sorry for a second post on this but I found some typos and added some additional information for the little FAQ.

I felt the need of a post that can be copied when we get the same questions over and over and over here is needed. I put together the below information to help with this. Not that anyone who asks these questions over and over again will actually read it but here we go.

• Update information: Please refer to this link for more details: For those of you who can't click the link(and wait a few seconds for the page to load) for whatever reason; There is no update as of now but according to the post it should be soon. NO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT SOON MEANS to BD, please give the man some slack he is going through a rough patch in his personal life.

• The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."

• All WVM Staff appear to be off limits for now due to the high visibility of a sex scandal at the school between a teacher and a student. (What you didn't know that? Are you sure you even play this game as it says this a few times in the game. Oh, I see you skip all the text in the game and just watch the lewd stuff.) As far as we know this includes teachers, Coaches, and other staff members. As stated earlier by BD these characters should be romanceable in the future just not now (reference the above article if you don't believe me). I won't list them all but Harper and Veronica both fall into this list so be patient and stop asking. The old Nurse is not a WVM staff member so she is excluded if you are into that I know a scene is in the game.

• Yes, there is a discord channel for this game. No you can't be added unless you are a Patreon for BD. There is a rumor one is in development for those that can not afford to back BD. I have no information further on it other than that.

As a side note don't feed the trolls or they come back and keep getting bigger and more annoying. Just run across the troll bridge and don't look back or comment.

Also don't forget to use the spoiler features when the new release drops and you want to talk about content in it. There are a lot of people that enjoy the game from various time zones and would like to experience it without spoilers.

Feel free to copy this post and re-use as needed or let me know if I should add any additional information.

Reactions: csmk14

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
The file on here is a leaked version not yet available to the public but my point was to read the most recent post (titled Teasers For Day 7 Final) which explains the delay in releases :FacePalm:

You could try the search function where you find that this has been answered many times.

Apologies if that comes across as harsh but I have more compassion for a dev going through multiple bereavements than I do some rando asking a question that they could easily find the answer to.

not harsh at all. it shows you actually have compassion. after i asked i realized i couldve looked on patreon so thats what i did. i read the post and i actually know what the dev is going through as i myself have lost people too (not trying to be a victim, just showing that i actually do understand). thats where i saw two different versions and decided to ask. sorry if it seemed like i didnt care cause trust me, no one deserves what the dev is going through. and thank you for not being as harsh as you couldve been. much love

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
wait im confused....his patreon says v0.6.7 but on here its 0.7.6? and the file size is larger. so do i download from here or from braindrops patreon
Up to you really.

0.6.7 is the latest version that's free for everyone while 0.7.6 is as Lemonfreak said a backers build that's uploaded to here. I'd say go and download 0.6 first (as it is officially free) and then consider subscribing to his patreon if you enjoyed it. Then download it from here if you want to.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes