AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
How well do you think our mc will do at bowling? Will it be humbling?
he has some pretty meaty fingers I'd be worried about getting his fingers stuck in the holes....I mean he hasn't had any problem with that thus far but all the other holes were lubricated :p
I just hope he remembers how to release properly when he tosses his balls down the lane. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
He prolly meant it when he said it but if there was still work left to be done it could be that he simply could not find the will to work not everyone can compartmentalize pain and power past it.. I'm far more concerned about him than I am the fucking game. At this point I don't give a shit when it comes out all I want is to know that my friend is ok.
sorry if I came off antagonistic wasn't entirely intentional but you harping over something so trivial just rubbed me the wrong way.
Dude, just stop, you are making yourself look like a Dik, and I don't say this to sound like an asshole, what you are doing is ignoring the posts that came after the teaser, and all other information presented, BD is in a hard place, that they even warned us about taking time off is already more than I expected, so chill, and have some empathy, put yourself in their shoes and think if you would have remembered something so trivial, yes it is fucking trivial compared to the other shit that is happening.
That's OK, you already made your point. You would have updated that prior post, it's obvious BD didn't/couldn't handled it the same way as you say you would have done it. No need to address that 'unforgivable mistake', IMHO. Every person is different and I'm pretty sure he just wanted to close everything and take a breath outside this virtual world, so it's completely understandable. Note that you're the only one who read both posts and thinks he should have edited the first one. So think about why is that.
I didn't know that a simple observation could lead to such an amount of bashing. I follow the thread even if I'm not participating a lot and what I can say is that the game doesn't deserve such disrespectful behaviour. I won't write a novel. Just asking you guys to chill and play the game again and maybe you'll find the true meaning of universal love ;).

Reactions: LN1982 and moskyx

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I didn't know that a simple observation could lead to such an amount of bashing. I follow the thread even if I'm not participating a lot and what I can say is that the game doesn't deserve such disrespectful behaviour. I won't write a novel. Just asking you guys to chill and play the game again and maybe you'll find the true meaning of universal love ;).
if it had been one observation and after the first reply the person recognized that people react differently to events in their life instead of doubling down on their previous point I would agree with you.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The problem is he didn't stop posting the same thing over and over again.1 or 2 times,even 3 I can understand,but we are talking for 10+ posts.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
if it had been one observation and after the first reply the person recognized that people react differently to events in their life instead of doubling down on their previous point I would agree with you.
Well you know that people around here have different mindsets, and also different level of knowledge or confidence of expressing themselves in the english language. Therefore when they believe that they have not been understood, they often try to repeat their previous statement in a slightly different way. That is not what you call doubling down and that certainly doesn't entitle anyone to any form of aggressivity.

The problem is he didn't stop posting the same thing over and over again.1 or 2 times,even 3 I can understand,but we are talking for 10+ posts.
Ok 4, not 10+, and there was certainly a too much bashing against posts using mostly the conditional tense.

Reactions: botc76 and LN1982

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well you know that people around here have different mindsets, and also different level of knowledge or confidence of expressing themselves in the english language. Therefore when they believe that they have not been understood, they often try to repeat their previous statement in a slightly different way. That is not what you call doubling down and that certainly doesn't entitle anyone to any form of aggressivity.

Ok 4, not 10+, and there was certainly a too much bashing against posts using mostly the conditional tense.
English being my third language, I understand that and I didn't mean to sound angry, or aggressive, I just told him what him making the same point as if it was the only acceptable thing, that BD not correcting his post was incredibly wrong, and no matter what he should have, make him be perceived like a Dik, and I even used Dik as a reference to the game so to equalize to being a Dik there, which is mostly obnoxious, I know that might have not translated as I wanted though, actually, I just suck at texting/typing so I sound angry even when I'm happy.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Honestly you were prolly better off just keeping yer opinion to yerself because the whole thing was over till you blanket replied those involved and stoked the fire again. Secondly I wasn't bashing him hell I even recognized I was unintentionally hostile and I apologized for it right after.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
that BD not correcting his post was incredibly wrong
And that's where your post became aggressive, because that is a judgment call.

Honestly you were prolly better off just keeping yer opinion to yerself because the whole thing was over till you blanket replied those involved and stoked the fire again. Secondly I wasn't bashing him hell I even recognized I was unintentionally hostile and I apologized for it right after.
You apologized while being harsh at him at the same time.

gollum_nice.gif

Going back to the Bowling thing though, will we even play? i have the feeling something will come up so we won't
There was more basket-ball in Summer's Gone than WVM, so I guess there will be more bowling in A Mother's Love than WVM too :LOL:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Going back to the Bowling thing though, will we even play? i have the feeling something will come up so we won't
List of happenings that could interrupt MC bowling

I mean if Bailey wants to pull me aside for a quickie resulting in me not participating Daddy won't say no :sneaky:
2. Fun changing the settings on Jamie and Shauna's butt plugs
3. Ryker (Do I really need to add to that)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I was being way more pessimistic in my mind, but I like your idea way more
I mean there's those scene that look like Charles drunk (or maybe just despressed?) in a back alley with Katie in the teaser but without context no idea if they are happening at a different point in time to the bowling thing

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Are the cheerleaders bowling as well? Or are they just cheering? Its been a while and I can't remember

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes