ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it's the internet? people are assholes on the best of days, give them anonymity and they'll abuse the shit out of it.
yeah thats kinda true .. its more like some people instead of reading thru posts to get an answer they are looking for .. ask the same question others have ... and get upset when told to read posts before asking it again ... thats not mean ...... i've actually done this same thing before .. but i have a cheapass excuse i'm old and wear glasses take drugs for my health ... so just shut the hell up and tell me what i wanna know before i die ....
i'm just kiddin .. well for the part about me dying ;)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
ok now i feel like well shit the oldest guy around .... what the hell is that mathematical what ?
Kinda hard to explain and OT anyway, but basically it's a field of study that concerns itself with the evaluation and statistical representation of the numerical findings of the life sciences, i.e. human biology, medicine, physiology but also stuff like epidemiology, public health and other related fields. Put simply, it's the maths and statistics of medicine-related fields.

• Wow
Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I hope BD is fine. No Patreon post since 5th of July, when it was said that update will be out within a few days. Don't think i post to complain about update. I only hope nothing happened to him. I dont care, when this update will come, i only hope he is okay so the game will go on, when he feels better
i couldn't agree more .. let's just hope that he's just taking some time for himself ..

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Getting a little worried. It's been 7 days from his last post on Patreon, he hasn't been on here since July 3rd. Has anyone heard anything from BD on the discord channel. This seems like a long time to hear nothing at all from him. I just hope nothing further happened to him or his family.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Getting a little worried. It's been 7 days from his last post on Patreon, he hasn't been on here since July 3rd. Has anyone heard anything from BD on the discord channel. This seems like a long time to hear nothing at all from him. I just hope nothing further happened to him or his family.
pretty sure I remember telling you (or at least someone) yesterday that he isn't on the discord and hasn't been for around a week

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
Did you guys even read his update on patreon?

View attachment 727944
Dude sure i read it, but a few days is mostly expected to be less than 1 week. So i just worry about him. If the update still keeps longer it is totally fine. Only worry cause neither update or atleast small post like needs more time for update. I only hope he is well (as well as possible under these circumstances)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah i remember I just wanted to see if there is a change. I am concerned for him not the update. I can wait on the update just thought it was odd to see his post on the 5th and not see anything since then. Sorry for upsetting anyone. I'll go back to lurking in the shadows again.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes