Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I don't get why people feel bad only once Jamie says she's cool with it.
You should feel bad from the start or something, it just seems hypocritical :ROFLMAO:
fair point. For me I was just thinking that cheating was part of the game (kinda like a DMD situation) so why not, but when Jamie was cool with it I realized I didn't have to go behind her back to be with other girls. So I stated playing more realistically instead of just banging everyone cuz I can.

Reactions: KrystofDayne

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
fair point. For me I was just thinking that cheating was part of the game (kinda like a DMD situation) so why not, but when Jamie was cool with it I realized I didn't have to go behind her back to be with other girls. So I stated playing more realistically instead of just banging everyone cuz I can.
yeah, I got that b playing Midlife crisis, but there I had a good excuse, and after cheating my character started immediately trying to get the relationship to open so everything was fair.

Reactions: Jace325

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I get that I do, which is why I brought up your post with copy and paste. But frustration as an excuse doesnt sit right with me. At the end of the day we are all here for BD and this game some might not want to read back some might not get the Patreon link. It comes down to who is new here and who should know. Not to mention the human variable of trying to figure what "a couple of days " means. My comment was about the fact we have enough anger on this site pertaining to one fetish versus another without adding the "update question". Again I say if they are truely that frustrated then they should by all means ignore and move on...however being an ass serves no purpose. In this case I am talking about LemonFreak not you. Had he himself read back he wouldnt have had to put out a recant about how he was wrong regaurding the "incest" question. So even those who are well known make mistakes. Reading threads or ignoring them shouldnt be based on the question, but based on who should have read them in the first place.
I get I am not going to make friends with this post but, if a user such as lemonfreak had to recant and appologize then shouldnt we as a forum take a step back and either ignore that which irritates us or just answer with a link?
Maybe instead of asking people to drop the update anger, maybe the one fetish vs another anger should be dropped? :unsure: That would likely get rid of more anger overall, and if that is the goal then it should probably be the first thing tackled. The update "anger" doesn't strike me as anger so much as severe annoyance. It really comes down to people who follow a thread closely versus those who don't I think. The people who follow closely get tired of the same thing repeated every few posts (though there were six pages without it a few pages back), while the people who don't follow it closely may have 50 pages since the last time they checked the thread. In that case the new FAQ link in the original post as well as searching for "update" should be the go to thing.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Maybe instead of asking people to drop the update anger, maybe the one fetish vs another anger should be dropped? :unsure: That would likely get rid of more anger overall, and if that is the goal then it should probably be the first thing tackled. The update "anger" doesn't strike me as anger so much as severe annoyance. It really comes down to people who follow a thread closely versus those who don't I think. The people who follow closely get tired of the same thing repeated every few posts (though there were six pages without it a few pages back), while the people who don't follow it closely may have 50 pages since the last time they checked the thread. In that case the new FAQ link in the original post as well as searching for "update" should be the go to thing.
you are wrong there, I have nothing better to do, and see a very huge amount of what is posted here, so is just a choice, and who says we don't try and make people drop the whole fetish thing? I have been in a couple of discussions about it myself, but the whole point in both is, don't be an ass.

In the fetish stuff is, don't demand that people change their game just because you don't like something, give your opinion, and how it could be better for you, but don't make demands, if it isn't for you, move on, also semantics, people argue a lot of semantics, for example, that a wife fucking her husband before having anything to do with the Mc is NTR, and other shit like this.

This one, the one about update comes from, in my part at least, the fact that the person asking might not have the time to spend half an hour or more looking for the answer, or not know how to look in the first place, it might be someone that just checked in because they noticed that no update was posted in a while, but in the end, this one is simple, the person didn't come here looking for a confrontation, they didn't make demands, they didn't say anything bad about the game or dev, they asked for information, and were insulted and berated as a response.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Well, according to ripgrep it's not in the script and according to discords search it wasn't on there. Let's see what the Zone's search function dug up:
'Number of mentions found...... one.' (Yeah, this didn't go like the weapon scanner scene in Aeon Flux at all.)
Huh. I was sure I saw it being used here quite a few times. Maybe it was in some of the many discussions that were deleted, or I could just be imagining things.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
You should feel bad from the start or something, it just seems hypocritical :ROFLMAO:
What she don't know don't hurt her

But it's a little weird and sad having her just be like "yeah i'm not good enough to be it for you so i gotta share you with everyone"

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you are wrong there, I have nothing better to do, and see a very huge amount of what is posted here, so is just a choice, and who says we don't try and make people drop the whole fetish thing? I have been in a couple of discussions about it myself, but the whole point in both is, don't be an ass.

In the fetish stuff is, don't demand that people change their game just because you don't like something, give your opinion, and how it could be better for you, but don't make demands, if it isn't for you, move on, also semantics, people argue a lot of semantics, for example, that a wife fucking her husband before having anything to do with the Mc is NTR, and other shit like this.

This one, the one about update comes from, in my part at least, the fact that the person asking might not have the time to spend half an hour or more looking for the answer, or not know how to look in the first place, it might be someone that just checked in because they noticed that no update was posted in a while, but in the end, this one is simple, the person didn't come here looking for a confrontation, they didn't make demands, they didn't say anything bad about the game or dev, they asked for information, and were insulted and berated as a response.
NTR is a funny thing really .. seems everyone has an opinion about how NTR should be used ,, by what terms they think it means

Reactions: TundraLupus

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Dang,i haven't play this game since 0.6.0 (don't remember) because my mobile when nuclear and it seems it keep getting better and better.
Is day 7 full? or
Can we taste Rain (probably with the help of Bailet) or is yet to be achieved that goal?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dang,i haven't play this game since 0.6.0 (don't remember) because my mobile when nuclear and it seems it keep getting better and better.
Is day 7 full? or
Can we taste Rain (probably with the help of Bailet) or is yet to be achieved that goal?
nope day 7 is being finished as we speak :)

Reactions: BTungsteno

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I think it would soften things a bit if you could actually come clean, like "wow she's even fine with all this... and I still went behind her back and cheated, I feel I should probably be honest here", maybe keep quiet about cheating with shauna if she doesn't want to tell her, but I was gladly manwhoring around.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm a scumbag. I didn't turn down Alexis and I enjoyed it immensely. At first play through I cheated with Shauna too. Second play through I still cheated with Alexis but didn't with Shauna and felt a little less scummy. What I did with alexis and Rachael didn't bother me as much as cheating with Shauna. But i'm weird...

Reactions: ImperialD
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes