armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just curious how many of the girls have you said no to in the game. Really at this point I have avoided 4 girls just wondering if I am alone in avoid girls or if anyone else is doing the same. I am sure some of my choices list below will come as a shock, but I don't play these games just to get with everyone I try to make some decisions other than YES and how about right here and now.

1) Jasmine (Sorry she is a teammates girl I don't care if I think he might be gay or helping Ryker I just can't do it)
2) Old Nurse (Just not feeling it maybe on a later play-through but just can't pull that trigger)
3) Tia (I feel she came on way too strong with the shower scene and just picked a bad time to try a second time. I think if she didn't have those scenes I might have added her to the crew.)
4) Katie (At first I thought she was a whore Charles hired so I passed, then when I finally found out who she is I was glad I passed. I might change this down the road if it turns out she is a good person, but I doubt that will be the case)

On the fence
1) Kimmy I know there is not a real option yet but when Jamie asked me I said just friends. I might change my mind on that in the future because I thought the scene in the nurses office was kinda good.
2) Elizabeth I did say yes in my last few saves, but I am not sure if that is the right choice for me. I think if Jamie has any issues at all I will give her a hard pass.
No refusing.It's a fucking game and time to spend in more fucking than you can ever get in RL.
Also Jasmine is my number 1 from the girls we still have no sex so far.Kimmy right after her.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I am not reading each day or even each week here, but i also noticed that the update cycle was unusually long. So i invested a few minutes and tried to understand a bit what is going on. Have not checked all the posts of the last 50 pages but i read through a few pages. I still do not know what exactly is going on except that there is some personal stuff going on in his live.
If BD can not work on the game because of personal stuff everyone should wait patiently and not make a fuss! It is a game and we all had times in our live when shit hits the fan or when we simply needed some time off (for whatever reasons) . He invested a lot of time and effort into this game. And he pushed out updates way faster than most of the other developers. I really wish that everything is going in the right direction for him! And i hope he is not wasting a single thought on people that does not have the patience to wait or does not un understand that personal stuff is much more important! ! !
Do not get me wrong i am also waiting for the next update. Especially a update where we see more of Harper (with less clothing i hope :) ) but until then i will patiently wait and wish him all the best in the world!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just curious how many of the girls have you said no to in the game.
Several, although I don't remember all of them. There are some surprises in there.

- Shauna. I know she is not avoidable, but I did not want to cheat on Janie the first time she tried.
- Alexis. Her attempt also came before Janie gave the okay.
- Rachael. Same as above on the first attempt, and on the second she picked a really inopportune time.
- Elizabeth. That scene in the basement just would have spelled r-a-p-e for me, so hard pass.
- One or two in the classroom decider, can't remember which.
- Jasmine. Team-Bro-Code.
- Katie. No way, way too close to Charles and the drama for my liking.
- Old Nurse.

Shauna had her scene by now and I looked at one of the Rachael scenes (but did not keep it for the official save). All of the first four will be included in the future under better circumstances. Speaking of which, I hope there will be a way to gently ditch Penny. I really wanted to cheer her up, make her feel better in that one situation, but apparently that automatically meant that I have to be in a relation with a girl that's not my type.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Several, although I don't remember all of them. There are some surprises in there.

- Shauna. I know she is not avoidable, but I did not want to cheat on Janie the first time she tried.
- Alexis. Her attempt also came before Janie gave the okay.
- Rachael. Same as above on the first attempt, and on the second she picked a really inopportune time.
- Elizabeth. That scene in the basement just would have spelled r-a-p-e for me, so hard pass.
- One or two in the classroom decider, can't remember which.
- Jasmine. Team-Bro-Code.
- Katie. No way, way too close to Charles and the drama for my liking.
- Old Nurse.

Shauna had her scene by now and I looked at one of the Rachael scenes (but did not keep it for the official save). All of the first four will be included in the future under better circumstances. Speaking of which, I hope there will be a way to gently ditch Penny. I really wanted to cheer her up, make her feel better in that one situation, but apparently that automatically meant that I have to be in a relation with a girl that's not my type.
I have two save paths - cheat and no cheat because of the whole Jamie approval thing. In the cheat path I have Ethan fuck everyone as soon as they look at him. He is the sluttiest man slut that ever slutted. :ROFLMAO: And, of course, in the no cheat path he only fucks someone when Jamie gives her "nod" of approval.

Though I agree about the whole Katie thing. It's difficult to believe that Katie isn't a manipulative jerk like Ryker or an idiot like Charles (at least seemingly).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I've read somewhere that Kimmy is actually short for Kimiko but I'm not sure whether that was something said in-game or just a speculation from the people around here.
Well, according to ripgrep it's not in the script and according to discords search it wasn't on there. Let's see what the Zone's search function dug up:
'Number of mentions found...... one.' (Yeah, this didn't go like the weapon scanner scene in Aeon Flux at all.)

Just curious how many of the girls have you said no to in the game.
While I can't be trusted with Harem games I did pass on the old nurse actually.

Reactions: Laziness

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I only said no to the sex tape, it sounded like a bad idea to have that out there and I wasn't about to do something that extreme behind Jamie's back right after she okayed seeing other people.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I think the problem is that some of the regulars here get sick of seeing the same questions over and over again. We had it on the same page a few times. I get the frustration which is why I made that mini FAQ post, and why I will continue to update it over time. I know it is easy to ignore them just as easy as it is to respond. We are all excited for the new update and hopefully all just as concerned with BD. Some of users just got so used to the regular updates and now that we haven't had one in a while they don't understand why since they don't invest the time to find out why. Others have stayed on top of what is going on and fully support BD and everything he is doing. Just be patient with all of us and remember we are all here for a game we all enjoy. Feel free to refer anyone to the WVM mini FAQ Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3800521 or direct them to the first page of the discussion thread which has the link there as well.

Now go back to trying to patiently wait for the next update with out fighting.
I get that I do, which is why I brought up your post with copy and paste. But frustration as an excuse doesnt sit right with me. At the end of the day we are all here for BD and this game some might not want to read back some might not get the Patreon link. It comes down to who is new here and who should know. Not to mention the human variable of trying to figure what "a couple of days " means. My comment was about the fact we have enough anger on this site pertaining to one fetish versus another without adding the "update question". Again I say if they are truely that frustrated then they should by all means ignore and move on...however being an ass serves no purpose. In this case I am talking about LemonFreak not you. Had he himself read back he wouldnt have had to put out a recant about how he was wrong regaurding the "incest" question. So even those who are well known make mistakes. Reading threads or ignoring them shouldnt be based on the question, but based on who should have read them in the first place.
I get I am not going to make friends with this post but, if a user such as lemonfreak had to recant and appologize then shouldnt we as a forum take a step back and either ignore that which irritates us or just answer with a link?

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I have two playthroughs,

One where I only have a relationship or possible future relationship with what girls I like.

And two, if it moves it's getting fucked and I do every possible sex scene ;)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I only said no to the sex tape, it sounded like a bad idea to have that out there and I wasn't about to do something that extreme behind Jamie's back right after she okayed seeing other people.
what sex tape? i really cannot remember that now

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
what sex tape? i really cannot remember that now
The threesome with rachel and the movie star, The movie star asks the mc if he wants to do a sex tape, They meet up so the mc can help get her pregnant if I remember correctly but it seems more like the movie star just wanted to do this sex tape to make her career spin out longer.

Reactions: Jace325

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The threesome with rachel and the movie star, The movie star asks the mc if he wants to do a sex tape
yeah, I don't think I got this scene, do you have to accept Rachel proposal the first time you meet her for this to happen? or not accept the impregnation job?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
yeah, I don't think I got this scene, do you have to accept Rachel proposal the first time you meet her for this to happen? or not accept the impregnation job?
Impregnation job from the beginning and you may as well give rachel some loving as well why not lol ;)

Reactions: Hordragg

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
That's my usual playthrough as well, but I have what I call a 'fuck it list' playthrough lol and that's how I come across this scene ;)
The first time through I wanted to see all the content but then Jamie was cool with it so I felt bad for cheating so now i'm gonna replay without cheating

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I don't get why people feel bad only once Jamie says she's cool with it.
You should feel bad from the start or something, it just seems hypocritical :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TundraLupus
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes