TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The frustration is likely coming from members who do not want BD to see multiple posts asking for an update which may put pressure on him as he has had a hard time recently.

Anyone who follows WVM should know by now that BD has loyal followers that are looking out for his interests, and always ask for patience from those who love this as much as them.

BD has earned some slack as his work ethic has been prodigious and I am sure will be again.
cool, and understandable if we were talking about people coming her saying that BD is milking patrons, or that it is all an excuse(as I saw recently in another game), but there are people who do not check every notification, or the site for that matter all that much, I was one of them, until I started interacting, and are just actually curious when the next update will be out, what we are saying is, don't be a dick about it, either ignore it, and a new conversation will come in time, or respond without attacking the person if this was the page where my game was I would be pissed that people where being attacked because of a question.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There's a theory that Kenji and Kimmy might be siblings hence his attitude change towards you at first.
First time I heard that one. That would be interesting, and now I need to replay the Kimmy scenes again to see if I can find any connections. I actually think I like this better then Kenji working for Ryker. Man I can't wait to see how BD handles these characters in the future.

Reactions: TundraLupus

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
There's a theory that Kenji and Kimmy might be siblings hence his attitude change towards you at first.
That's interesting but I'm skeptical of that. Kimmy says she's adopted which might be why she has an English/American name despite her asian heritage (in difference to Emiko for example). So would Kenji be her adopted brother, who may (or may not) also be her biological brother, so parents adopting siblings? In that case, you would expect him to have a more English name too like Kimmy. And if he is her biological brother (only), and that's why he still has a more Asian name, then that just raises a ton of weird questions of how he got there.

Plus, you know, it would be kinda weird if we didn't already know about that connection.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That's interesting but I'm skeptical of that. Kimmy says she's adopted which might be why she has an English/American name despite her asian heritage (in difference to Emiko for example). So would Kenji be her adopted brother, who may (or may not) also be her biological brother, so parents adopting siblings? In that case, you would expect him to have a more English name too like Kimmy. And if he is her biological brother (only), and that's why he still has a more Asian name, then that just raises a ton of weird questions of how he got there.
maybe he is older and was old enough to understand his name, while Kimmy wasn't, but yeah, it is a bit farfetched.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I forgot she said she was adopted. Man I really need to do a full replay without any skips to refresh my memory on some of the characters I only have mild or no interest in.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I forgot she said she was adopted. Man I really need to do a full replay without any skips to refresh my memory on some of the characters I only have mild or no interest in.
yeah, my mind has put all this information in a file that it will only be opened when i play the game and interact with them again.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Personally i can understand BD his situation been dealing with the same stuff he has in a mather of two years time... So i wish him the best and strenght in dealing with it...

I do hope we can evict ryker and kenji from the team and replace them two since those two clearly have it in for the MC .. That would certainly improve the team chance to win games witout those two on the team.

Damian needs to do a whole lot to earn my trust again... And i definatly dont trust Charles he is a sleezebag as well

Story wise its nice to have a antagonist or two ... As long as it wont become a ntr party like that game Big brother when eric came in the picture ....

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Personally i can understand BD his situation been dealing with the same stuff he has in a mather of two years time... So i wish him the best and strenght in dealing with it...

I do hope we can evict ryker and kenji from the team and replace them two since those two clearly have it in for the MC .. That would certainly improve the team chance to win games witout those two on the team.

Damian needs to do a whole lot to earn my trust again... And i definatly dont trust Charles he is a sleezebag as well

Story wise its nice to have a antagonist or two ... As long as it wont become a ntr party like that game Big brother when eric came in the picture ....
I dispise NTR, more precisely, non-avoidable NTR
I run from them like the plague, really not my thing

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
That's interesting but I'm skeptical of that. Kimmy says she's adopted which might be why she has an English/American name despite her asian heritage (in difference to Emiko for example). So would Kenji be her adopted brother, who may (or may not) also be her biological brother, so parents adopting siblings? In that case, you would expect him to have a more English name too like Kimmy. And if he is her biological brother (only), and that's why he still has a more Asian name, then that just raises a ton of weird questions of how he got there
Well the theory goes that because he has such a quick attitude change to you Kimmy must have explained what happened and they can't be lovers as that would then bring ntr into it and a friend wouldn't change that easily thus only family seems to be left.

For the full theory you'll want to join the discord channel.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I've read somewhere that Kimmy is actually short for Kimiko but I'm not sure whether that was something said in-game or just a speculation from the people around here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KrystofDayne

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just curious how many of the girls have you said no to in the game. Really at this point I have avoided 4 girls just wondering if I am alone in avoid girls or if anyone else is doing the same. I am sure some of my choices list below will come as a shock, but I don't play these games just to get with everyone I try to make some decisions other than YES and how about right here and now.

1) Jasmine (Sorry she is a teammates girl I don't care if I think he might be gay or helping Ryker I just can't do it)
2) Old Nurse (Just not feeling it maybe on a later play-through but just can't pull that trigger)
3) Tia (I feel she came on way too strong with the shower scene and just picked a bad time to try a second time. I think if she didn't have those scenes I might have added her to the crew.)
4) Katie (At first I thought she was a whore Charles hired so I passed, then when I finally found out who she is I was glad I passed. I might change this down the road if it turns out she is a good person, but I doubt that will be the case)

On the fence
1) Kimmy I know there is not a real option yet but when Jamie asked me I said just friends. I might change my mind on that in the future because I thought the scene in the nurses office was kinda good.
2) Elizabeth I did say yes in my last few saves, but I am not sure if that is the right choice for me. I think if Jamie has any issues at all I will give her a hard pass.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far i am hoping we can beat kenji and ryker their ass or at least make them look stupid in basketball training or games...

Also hoping that jasmine will return to be a cheerleader ... Such a shame that she left the squad ....

I also understand BD his standpoint on Azael and Willow being family and all so no sex .... But i do hope we see some flashing or teasing like he did with Azea and that booty contest... Stuff like that should be do able i hope...

Also hoping that after that whole bowling stuff we can proceed with some actual basketball related stuff

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just curious how many of the girls have you said no to in the game. Really at this point I have avoided 4 girls just wondering if I am alone in avoid girls or if anyone else is doing the same. I am sure some of my choices list below will come as a shock, but I don't play these games just to get with everyone I try to make some decisions other than YES and how about right here and now.

1) Jasmine (Sorry she is a teammates girl I don't care if I think he might be gay or helping Ryker I just can't do it)
2) Old Nurse (Just not feeling it maybe on a later play-through but just can't pull that trigger)
3) Tia (I feel she came on way too strong with the shower scene and just picked a bad time to try a second time. I think if she didn't have those scenes I might have added her to the crew.)
4) Katie (At first I thought she was a whore Charles hired so I passed, then when I finally found out who she is I was glad I passed. I might change this down the road if it turns out she is a good person, but I doubt that will be the case)

On the fence
1) Kimmy I know there is not a real option yet but when Jamie asked me I said just friends. I might change my mind on that in the future because I thought the scene in the nurses office was kinda good.
2) Elizabeth I did say yes in my last few saves, but I am not sure if that is the right choice for me. I think if Jamie has any issues at all I will give her a hard pass.
Yeah basicly i also gave a hard pass on that old nurse lol not my thing .... And Tia i agree with u she came on too strong

As for Katie she definatly someone i havent done yet since i need to be sure she can be trusted and as of rite now im on the fence with her...

Jasmine i know its wrong but i cant resist that booty :ROFLMAO:

Elizabeth i did do but only caus i can understand were she coming from and it seems things are ok between the two sisters

Kimmy is another one that i wanna take it slow with

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
When choosing: 1: it; s okay if you like Rainn or 2: Keep Bailey for yourself.
Choosing 2 I lose the threesome option with Rainn and Bailey?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

On the fence
edit: I did say no to everyone until I got the go-ahead from Jaime though
For me is no one in the sex department.
Now in the relationship department, I'm still holding out on Katie until she proves to be trustworthy
Jasmine, I'm game, because she is awesome and deserves better than Damian since he is treating her like shit, so be it she needs/wants a friend, hookup, or be part of the whole relationship with the other girls I'll go for her.
Tia, I'm game as well, love when girls have a forward attitude like her.
Kimmy, I'm game, she seems cool after what was disclosed.
Elizabeth, well Jamie has to be ok with it.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
When choosing: 1: it; s okay if you like Rainn or 2: Keep Bailey for yourself.
Choosing 2 I lose the threesome option with Rainn and Bailey?
My understanding is there is no options for a threesome at this point, but it would make sense that if you go with option 1 (that is what I did) then a threesome is a possibility in the future (not confirmed, but a man can dream right).

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019

On the fence
Honestly said yes to everyone except the old nurse :ROFLMAO: Oh and Azel. Doesn't make much of a difference as of yet (and, as we know, probably never will), but I don't know. I'm not super hot on incest in general but especially mom incest. There's just something about that that makes me shudder.

Katie I said no at first but since the reveal, I have gone back and said yes. I mean, fuck it, she hasn't proved herself untrustworthy yet, so in the meantime, boooobs. Tia might come on a bit strong, maybe, but she's so hot, she gets a pass :p As to Jasmine, it wouldn't feel right to me having sex with her while she's still in a relationship with Damien but that's falling apart quickly and the MC did affirm that he would only be interested in her if she were single. So I don't see any problem there. Kimmy, yes, definitely, give me more Kimmy.

Elizabeth is the only one where I'm on the fence. That's gonna be dicy with Jaime and I don't know, I don't fully trust her yet to actually keep her shit together for a while. We'll see, but again, same as with Jasmine, since there isn't any actual romantic content with her (apart from that first scene, that doesn't really count) I just said yes and we'll see.

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Any chance in adding Personalized relationships screen at the beginning of the game and clearing up this "no content for azel" drama?? is that not how most devs get past the inc rules on patreon?(not sure never been a dev) i know self defined relationships might not be a path you want to take story wise... but content wise it would be big!You could always stick a relationship guide here on f95 also! or at least change azel model to a less hot one and add new character with old azel model? :D
Inc may be banned on patreon, Genetic or not... but there is not a damn thing wrong with boning my landlady and roommate ;)
+1 For some azel love!

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes